Jennifer V. Events Reviews

Jennifer V. Events 5
Jennifer V. Events 6
Jennifer V. Events 7

Terri Cowell · Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision i made in the entire wedding process

When we began to plan my daughters wedding, the thing that she expressed was the most important thing to her was that the entire weekend be stress free and meaningful. I knew that in order for this to happen I needed help. I was given Jennifer's name from a friend and I knew the first time I talked to Jennifer on the phone that she was the person that could make this happen. From the day of contract she was always available to answer questions, had great knowledge of vendors for us to reach out to, met with us multiple times to go over our plans and took total control for our wedding rehearsal and the day of the wedding. I was able to totally let go of all of the responsibility of the wedding day to Jennifer and enjoy the day with my daughter without any stress or worry. Jennifer takes care of every detail and you hardly even know she is there. Her service is invaluable and she will become your friend in the process. I would without any hesitation at all refer Jennifer to anyone seeking an event planner. She is the Best!

Jennifer V. Events 8
    Jennifer V. Events 9
    Jennifer V. Events 10

Kristin · Married on 10/13/2018

Jen is the best!

Jennifer was awesome and extremely helpful with all of our wedding planning and day of needs! We hired her as our day of coordinator but she was there all along the way for any questions, helpful tips or small details we were missing. All the things we didn't think of, she did. She worked directly with all of my vendors to coordinate a seamless timeline and make sure the day ran smoothly. She was so easy to work with, she's extremely organized and clearly loves her job! I would highly recommend her to help plan or coordinate any event!

• Moyin

Moyin · Married on 10/07/2018

Jennifer is the one every bride must have!!

I found Jennifer through Barclay Villa's preferred vendor list. When we first met, she was so kind, patient & professional. She answered every question I had, even some simple and stupid ones :) During the whole planning process, she gave me a lot of good advices, covering from vendor selection (we love our photographers, Michelle & Sara, recommended by her!!) to wedding layout/decoration details. She calmed me when I became anxious two weeks prior to the wedding by walking through everything over the phone & providing detailed timeline and layout. She made me confident when I had to plan everything remotely. The wedding was soooo smooth! I felt so lucky to have her from the very beginning. If you just start to plan for the wedding, consult her & hire her, which will make your planning much easier.

Jennifer V. Events 11
    Jennifer V. Events 12
    Jennifer V. Events 13
    Jennifer V. Events 14
    Jennifer V. Events 15

Grace · Married on 09/08/2018

Our Wrightsville Manor wedding was everything I hoped for and more, Jennifer played a huge part in making our wedding day magical! My husband and I would have been completely lost without Jennifer. The wedding planning process was beyond overwhelming and Jennifer helped to make the process easier and more enjoyable. She ensured that our wedding went off without a hitch and that everything about the day was magical. From the start, she was incredibly helpful, accommodating, patient, kind, and understanding and it was clear that they always had our best interests in mind throughout the planning process. Her attention to detail and professionalism did not go unnoticed by our guests who had nothing but wonderful things to say about our wedding day. I could go on and on about Jennifer but I think my mom said it best "Jennifer is amazing, everyone needs a Jennifer of their wedding day".

Brandon · Married on 09/08/2018

Jennifer V and Hunter were amazing day-of coordinators and with their help our wedding went off wonderfully! Jennifer and Hunter made a wonderful effort to get to know us in the lead up to our wedding, and helped gently guide us to stay organized and make timely decisions. Closer to the wedding, they helped us outline and detail the wedding schedule and made sure we had all the details perfect. It was easy to work with them online, and they stayed up late to skype with us at our home in California to hammer out our details. Hunter and Charity were present for the wedding and kept us on time and organized all the other vendors to orchestrate our day. They were always there to help but never intrusive, and we felt so relieved to have them there to answer our questions or remind us what was next. We were truly able to relax and enjoy our day, knowing that Hunter and Charity had everything taken care of, and we would recommend them to anyone having a wedding in the Triangle.

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

I found out about Jennifer through my venue's list of recommended vendors. After my first meeting with her, I knew she was perfect for me. She was my Day-of Coordinator, but I feel that she went above and beyond that. She was available to me from the moment I hired her, and I got some of the best vendors in NC because of her. Jennifer is incredible because she will give her opinion if you ask for it, but she ensures that you have the wedding that you want and that things are done your way. She creates a detailed timeline of your day and sends it to you and the vendors. She is so organized! On my wedding day, things could not have gone more perfectly and I know that is because of her. She kept things running and coordinated with all of the vendors and all I had to do was enjoy my day. About an hour before the ceremony, it stormed. She was calm the entire time and when talking with me about whether to move the ceremony inside or still try for outside, she made sure I knew that it was my decision and she wanted what I wanted. When the storm passed, she and her assistant got all of the chairs wiped down and guests seated in like 10 minutes as well as coordinated with the vendors about the plan and I had my beautiful, outdoor ceremony. My mom would have never thought of hiring a Day-of Coordinator, but she told me multiple times throughout the planning process, "Jennifer was worth every penny." I guarantee that you will not find a sweeter, more organized, incredible event planner than Jennifer. She told me at our first meeting that she and I would become friends and that could not be more true. I feel that I found a friend in Jennifer and I owe it all to her for giving me the most perfect wedding day I could ask for.

Gloria · Married on 05/19/2018

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful, and we could not have pulled off the wedding we did without her. She was available every minute throughout the planning process and worked so hard for 12 hrs the day of. We would highly recommend Jennifer, she is the sweetest person and did a great job.
    Gloria and Ted

Denise · Married on 04/20/2018

So blessed that we chose Jennifer as my daughter’s wedding planner. Jennifer has a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer anyone planning a wedding. She is such a wonderful resource and is very responsive. I would highly recommend her for any event planning or occasion.

Allie · Married on 04/20/2018

Jennifer was absolutely fantastic! She truly went above and beyond to make sure that everything was taken care of for our wedding. She's more than just a planner, she's your support system and advocate. I remember having a terrible nightmare about our wedding a few months before and texting her when I woke up. It wasn't a few minutes later that she called me and spoke to me for 2 hours until all my concerns/fears were put to rest. I'm so lucky that I took the recommendation of a friend to hire her - she's the reason everything went seamlessly and our wedding was better than I ever dreamed. She is extremely thorough and will make sure every part of your vision comes true. I can promise you, you will NOT be disappointed!

Kayla · Married on 04/12/2018

Jennifer helped plan and coordinate our wedding. Such a pleasure to work with her! From day one she was professional yet made us feel like we had known her forever! She was always available for guidance and assistance; from referrals to answering any crazy question I had all the way up to the big day and after. She made sure our day was exactly how we wanted and went as smoothly as possible. I felt so relaxed the day of, thanks to her! Even post wedding, she assisted with a return issue we had with our rentals saving us in costs. We can't thank her enough for everything she did for us and we totally wish we could do it again! Highly recommend Jennifer for any and all events!

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2018

One of the best wedding decisions I made was hiring Jennifer as my coordinator! She is so kind, calm and detailed and truly helped me not stress about all of the little details leading up to the wedding. She handled all of our vendor relations leading up to the big day, coordinated our weekend timeline to a tee, made sure we were taken care of on the wedding day, and everything flowed perfectly thanks to her expertise! She was full of good advice and lessons learned in the past, which was super helpful to me. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Kathleen · Married on 12/02/2017

Although many have said it before, we wish we had hired Jennifer from day one. She is the consummate wedding planner, attention to detail, flexibility, and personable. She thought of everything and made the day flawless. Her greatest asset is the gentle authority she brings to implementing a timeline while keeping everyone smiling. Her services are invaluable!

Kira · Married on 11/11/2017

So, we were required by our venue to get a day-of-coordinator. Just starting out in the wedding planning, we didn’t see much need, but oh my goodness was Jennifer a life saver. It’s amazing how quickly time flies and how hard it is to coordinate all of your vendors. Jennifer was absolutely incredible! She had several great recommendations to fill open vacancies for us and was perfect for keeping everyone on schedule and on task. We couldn’t have hoped to have our day go as smoothly if not for her! She handled everything from checking in with us during planning and verifying contracts, to bringing out some snacks to the bridal party during cocktail hour and making sure all the pictures we wanted were taken. Of everyone we brought on to help, Jennifer was by far the most valuable for making our wedding day absolutely perfect! Thank you so much and I’ll recommend you to anyone who needs a planner or coordinator for their wedding! Best decision ever!!

Brett · Married on 11/11/2017

Jennifer and her assistant were so professional and made the wedding day headaches disappear. Her attention to preparation before the wedding truly made things run smoothly. Always polite and professional we could not have asked for a better event planner. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a well run wedding day. Thanks Jennifer for helping to make our daughters wedding day so perfect.

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

It was such a pleasure to work with Jennifer Viscosi, and I feel very lucky that she was recommended to me and was able to be a part of our special day. She was helpful with suggestions on other vendors for specific needs, and we did use several for our event and were very happy with them. She did a phenomenal job of scheduling meetings prior to the wedding to go over details, make suggestions and important changes, and overall, creating a timeline that kept everything organized and on track. She communicated beautifully with all that were involved that weekend. Her calm and kind demeanor, attention to details, organizational skills, availability and quickness to meet my needs were impeccable! Our wedding event could not have gone more smoothly and she made sure everything was just perfect. I can't thank her enough for being there to guide all that was involved, and make all the parts come together for such a memorable day for us. And, so many of our family and friends in attendance have taken the time to compliment on our perfect wedding day. This could not have been done without Jennifer V. Events. Many thanks to her and her team!

Jennifer V. Events 16
    Jennifer V. Events 21
    Jennifer V. Events 22
    Jennifer V. Events 23

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer. She was accommodating and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process, was always punctual for meetings, and responsive via email and text message. She even texted me on the day of my wedding and told me the weather was predicted to be nice enough for the outdoor garden ceremony! Rehearsal, the day before the wedding, was very organized and ran efficiently. Jennifer was on top of everything and executed everything seamlessly on my wedding day, as well. She handled a potentially crisis situation with the flowers with ease and I never even know about it until after the wedding was over. She communicated with all my vendors and organized an extremely detailed timeline for everyone to follow on the wedding day, which made everything go so smoothly. She came by and checked on us periodically throughout the wedding reception to ensure we had everything we wanted to eat and drink. She also packed us a "to go" box for us to eat later on! I can honestly say that my wedding day was absolutely perfectly in every way and a lot of that was because of Jennifer.

I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a wedding planner!

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2017

Having a wedding planner was the best move I made to reduce the stress that weddings create. And Jennifer fit the bill perfectly!!

Allison · Married on 08/27/2017

My husband and I got married in August, and although I’m just NOW starting to write all my reviews, Jennifer was AMAZING in every way! I technically only hired her for the “month of” our wedding but she was really with us every step of the way. She helped us out with all the details and kept us organized throughout the whole process. She though of all the small things I didn’t even think to plan. We really couldn’t have done it without her. I would highly recommend hiring Jennifer. Worth every penny!

Jennifer V. Events 24
    Jennifer V. Events 25
    Jennifer V. Events 26

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2017

We liked Jennifer when we first met with her. She was very easy-going and organized. She brought a questionnaire that showed me how detailed she was.

We used Jennifer as a day-of coordinator. Our venue required it, but I am so glad we had her the day of our wedding. I would recommend at least having a day-of coordinator no matter what - and Jennifer if the perfect one!

I had members of my bridal party commented on how wedding planners they had been in weddings with previously were not very friendly. They stated that Jennifer was in fact very friendly and nice. Jennifer was calm and professional when calling for attention, rehearsals, and making sure everyone was where they needed to be.

Jennifer was always very prompt with answering emails and texts about all my random questions. She had done many weddings at our venue so she was able to answer many questions quickly as a result.

While working with Jennifer she helped us find tastings to attend. She would check in and answer questions whenever I had them. As the wedding grew closer Jennifer attended the walk-through of the venue and then we met afterwards to make sure that everything was in place for the wedding day. She had all of our contracts and contacted all of the vendors to make sure everything was in place and finalize details.

Jennifer ran a quick rehearsal and gave everyone good advice and tips for during the ceremony.

During the wedding Jennifer checked in with us, helped with what she could decoration-wise, greeted vendors, and made sure everything was in place before the wedding started. During the wedding she brought appetizers, drinks, and asked if we needed anything else. She also made sure that we got a plate of food sent home at the end of the night for my husband and I to have once we got back to our hotel.

I do not think we would have been able to enjoy our wedding day like we did if it were not for Jennifer. She made sure everything was on schedule .

Kelly · Married on 05/31/2017

Jennifer is a joy to work with! She will go the extra mile to make sure everything at your event is perfectly wonderful. She is quick to respond and has great attention to detail. I know that when she is managing the event all will run smoothly!

Kathy · Married on 05/13/2017

Jennifer was very knowledgeable about wedding planning and went out of her way to meet with us and keep us on track throughout the whole process. She was extremely friendly and professional and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone to help plan others weddings or special events. She referred us to several wedding vendors to use. Some were great and others were not so great (this was no reflection on Jennifer). We used her references for the DJ (who was great) and the caterers (who were great). Jennifer was awesome to work with. Loved her and would use her again.

Arlen · Married on 04/22/2017

I first met Jennifer when I was the manager of a cake shop and knew that when the day came for me to get married, that I would want her as my coordinator! Jennifer is so compassionate and a great listener - she will always have your best interests as a bride in mind. Her attention to detail and willingness to help will always ensure that your event goes off without a hitch. She's extremely professional, kind, and light-hearted! I loved working with her and would do so again in a heartbeat!

Ben · Married on 03/26/2017

OMG I can't say enough about Jennifer.

Jennifer made all the difference in our wedding being amazing and our guests having an absolute blast. Not only did she make sure every person, vendor and family member was prepared for our big day, Jennifer helped the actual day run like a well oiled machine so my bride and I could actually just enjoy our big day. She was refreshingly professional, awesome and everyone agreed she was also just a delight to work with.

You really can't afford not to hire her. There are so many logistical details and she made it seem easy. She also has a ton of connections in the area which made last minute vendors a piece of cake.

I really can't thank Jennifer enough. For piece of mind, and making our wedding day a total smash success, trust me: Hire Jennifer V!!! You will be so, so, so glad you did, I promise :)

Marsha · Married on 03/26/2017

If you are reading this you have already waited too long to call Jennifer.
    Call her now, before the White House books her.
    She is so talented...

Alicia · Married on 03/12/2017

She is amazing! She really helped us navigate planning the wedding. I only booked her for a day of coordinator and to help with the hotel block but the suggestions and advice she gave for everything else really helped make the process easier.