359 Norwich Westerly Rd, North Stonington, CT 06359 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jen Strunk Events

Exceptional service for your dream event! Jen Strunk Events is a Connecticut and Rhode Island wedding and event coordinator, specializing in exceptional and affordable day-of wedding coordination, month-of wedding coordination, and partial planning. Also available for destination travel throughout New England!

Follow Jen Strunk Events on

• Blue Lane Events
  • Elaborate Wedding & Event Planner LLC.
  • Prepped and Primped
Golden hour
73bc6a2875a758be 2016 Logo Square

31 Reviews for Jen Strunk Events

T T · Married on 10/31/2020

Helped us every step of the way!

Jen was amazing through all this planning. We were referred to her by a friend, and that was the best choice we could have made. She made sure to coordinate with all of our vendors, was quick with her responses, and totally understood last minute panics and weird requests my mother made. She supported us as we completely replanned our wedding about two months before the wedding date, was considerate in planning for a socially distancing wedding, and without her we would not have had a wedding at all. All I can say is ‘thank you!’ To Jen for all that she did.

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • ALDONILLE

ALDONILLE CAMPO · Married on 10/16/2020

Don't skimp out on a DOC!

Jen was originally hired as my DOC for what would be my 200+ wedding this year but when COVID threw a wrench in those plans, Jen rolled right along with it. In addition to helping me get my original vendors rescheduled for next year, she offered to work with me to assist in planning my now microwedding, answering all questions along the way and making sure that all my other vendors were coordinated. Leading up to the wedding she was super accessible. She has an awesome planning portal that made it easy to keep all my wedding details in one place, including decor. On the day of she was so on top of everything and always checking in with us to make sure we were taken care of and staying in constant communication with our other vendors. She worked with the venue to execute our wedding vision beautifully, even as we had to go to our back up plan for an indoor wedding due to rain. Everything just flowed and we were able to enjoy the day without having to worry about any kind of logistics. Jen's services were so invaluable and we are lucky enough to keep her as our DOC for next year. If you are thinking of hiring a DOC look no further!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Lauren · Married on 08/02/2020

Jen is amazing!!

Jen was sp supportive while we had to postpone our wedding. She helped our vision for the wedding come alive and kept everything running smooth. Our wedding would not have been amazing without her!!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1 Real Wedding

• 359 Norwich Westerly Rd North Stonington, CT, 06359 See on map
    Location of (Jen Strunk Events)