Jen Strunk Events

North Stonington, CT View map

Exceptional service for your dream event! Jen Strunk Events is a Connecticut and Rhode Island wedding and event coordinator, specializing in exceptional and affordable day-of wedding coordination, month-of wedding coordination, and partial planning. Also available for destination travel throughout New England!

• Woman-owned

• Amber
    Amber R. Married on 01/27/2022

Great Day of Coordinator!

Jenn was great to work with. She was available for questions from the day we booked with her to the day of the wedding. She handled set up at the venue, timeline of the day, and communicating with other vendors. I was not worried about anything day of with Jenn in charge! We would highly recommend.
  • Sarita
    Sarita S. Married on 01/27/2022

Jen - The Amazing Coordinator

I collaborated with Jen as a vendor for a local wedding. She is a calm, kind person and had everything under control during her coordination of the wedding. I was also in correspondence with our bride, who expressed her satisfaction in hiring Jen. Jen is an experienced professional and knowledgeable about navigation of your wedding experience. Book her, you won't be disappointed!
  • Mikäla
    Mikäla M. Married on 11/06/2021

Top tier day of coordinator!

I'm not going to lie. My now husband initially scoffed at the idea of a day of coordinator, calling it a "waste of money", thinking we could handle everything ourselves. Well...fast forward to the day of our wedding, and one of the first things he said to me was "the second I walked in the venue and saw Jen pulling everything together, I knew we didn't have to worry about anything, and could just relax and enjoy our wedding day. It was probably the best thing we spent money on." I don't think I need to say more about how amazing Jen's day of services are then my completely stubborn and frugal husband eating his words :D.

Not only did she make our wedding day absolutely seamless (I mean we literally didn't have to deal with any logistics...), she was also a huuuuuge help during the planning process. I was a long distance bride, who didn't know the area well, and she was there every step of the way to answer all of my questions, from vendor recommendations, to measurements, to floorplans and beyond. Thank you again Jen!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Heather & Garry
    14 photos · 07/11/2020

359 Norwich Westerly Rd North Stonington, CT, 06359
Location of (Jen Strunk Events)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding