359 Norwich Westerly Rd, North Stonington, CT 06359 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jen Strunk Stationery & Events

Exceptional service for your dream event! Jen Strunk Stationery & Events is a Connecticut and Rhode Island wedding and event coordinator, specializing in exceptional and affordable day-of wedding coordination, month-of wedding coordination, wedding consulting, and event management. Also available for destination travel throughout New England!

Follow Jen Strunk Stationery & Events on

73bc6a2875a758be 2016 Logo Square

28 Reviews for Jen Strunk Stationery & Events

• Hannah

Hannah Veale · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing experience with Jen as our day-of coordinator!

Hiring Jen was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. Being an event planner myself, I wanted to work with vendors I trusted. Jen comes highly recommended by her peers in the industry and works professionally with other businesses and vendors to make the day as perfect as possible. Having her on-site allowed us to relax and live in the moment of our special day, instead of having to worry about last minute set-up needs, timelines, etc. Jen went above and beyond to make our wedding as seamless as possible for everyone involved. Thank you Jen for everything!!!

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/05/2019

Simply the best!

Jen is AMAZING!! Hiring her as our day-of coordinator was the best decision we made. I wasn’t sure I needed a DOC, but she came so highly recommended we decided to book her, and I am so glad we did! She answered all of my questions and gave me advice as we went through the planning process. But having her in that last month leading up to the wedding was so incredibly helpful, and really took a lot of stress and pressure off of me. I had a million questions in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and she was there every step of the way. She made sure all of our vendors were on the same page, which helped so much. On the day of, she did not let me worry about one single thing. She even did a make a makeshift bustle on my dress!! You can tell she is passionate about her job and clients. Our families, wedding party, and other vendors have all said how wonderful she was. She ensured we had the best day! I can not recommend her enough! She was the best decision we made, and she’ll be the best decision for your special day too. Thank you so much Jen!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Marcia

Marcia Richards · Married on 09/20/2019

Best wedding decision I made, I loved her!

I can’t rave about Jen enough! I would have never survived without her. She helped me every step of the way and was always very responsive to all of my questions. On my wedding day she set up the venue perfectly and kept everything flowing and organized. She completely made it possible for me to enjoy my wedding stress free. Having a day of coordinator was by far the best money I spent. On top of being very good at her job she is such a lovely person. I would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jen Strunk Stationery & Events 1
    Preferred Venue Discount

Enjoy $100 off day-of wedding coordination when getting married at any of the following locations:

• The Branford House, Groton, CT
    • The Overlook at Geer Tree Farm, Griswold, CT
    • Mystic Yachting Center, Mystic, CT
    • Jonathan Edwards Winery, North Stonington, CT

Subject to vendor availability. Ceremony and reception do not need to be at the same location.

Not valid on previously booked events

• 359 Norwich Westerly Rd North Stonington, CT, 06359 See on map
    Location of (Jen Strunk Stationery & Events)