359 Norwich Westerly Rd, North Stonington, CT 06359 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jen Strunk Stationery & Events

Exceptional service for your dream event! Jen Strunk Stationery & Events is a Connecticut and Rhode Island wedding and event coordinator, specializing in exceptional and affordable day-of wedding coordination, month-of wedding coordination, wedding consulting, and event management. Also available for destination travel throughout New England!

Follow Jen Strunk Stationery & Events on

Jen Strunk Stationery & Events 3
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/05/2019

Simply the best!

Jen is AMAZING!! Hiring her as our day-of coordinator was the best decision we made. I wasn’t sure I needed a DOC, but she came so highly recommended we decided to book her, and I am so glad we did! She answered all of my questions and gave me advice as we went through the planning process. But having her in that last month leading up to the wedding was so incredibly helpful, and really took a lot of stress and pressure off of me. I had a million questions in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and she was there every step of the way. She made sure all of our vendors were on the same page, which helped so much. On the day of, she did not let me worry about one single thing. She even did a make a makeshift bustle on my dress!! You can tell she is passionate about her job and clients. Our families, wedding party, and other vendors have all said how wonderful she was. She ensured we had the best day! I can not recommend her enough! She was the best decision we made, and she’ll be the best decision for your special day too. Thank you so much Jen!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Marcia

Marcia Richards · Married on 09/20/2019

Best wedding decision I made, I loved her!

I can’t rave about Jen enough! I would have never survived without her. She helped me every step of the way and was always very responsive to all of my questions. On my wedding day she set up the venue perfectly and kept everything flowing and organized. She completely made it possible for me to enjoy my wedding stress free. Having a day of coordinator was by far the best money I spent. On top of being very good at her job she is such a lovely person. I would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Jen Strunk Stationery & Events 4
    Jen Strunk Stationery & Events 5
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Needham · Married on 07/28/2019

We don’t know what we would’ve done without Jen!

We almost chose to trust our venue coordinator who insisted we didn’t need a Day Of Coordinator, but I’m so happy I stumbled onto Jen’s website and read her “my venue has a coordinator, why do i need a DOC?” before doing so. One phone call with Jen and I knew we had to hire her. It was clear we’d have piece of mind knowing we had her support through the final steps of the planning process and her oversight of the events on the day of the wedding.
    Jen was committed to doing everything she could to insure we had the perfect day we’d envisioned.... and she succeeded! Whatever hiccups may have come up throughout the day went unnoticed by my husband and I as we enjoyed our day to the absolute fullest extent. Jen took care with all the little details, including picking up our cake, setting up our memory table, making our sweetheart table & chairs look just right, and most importantly making sure we got a special platter of cocktail appetizers just for us!
    Hiring her was the best decision we made!

Sent on 08/18/2019

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jen Strunk Stationery & Events 1
    Preferred Venue Discount

Enjoy $100 off day-of wedding coordination when getting married at any of the following locations:

• The Branford House, Groton, CT
    • The Overlook at Geer Tree Farm, Griswold, CT
    • Mystic Yachting Center, Mystic, CT
    • Jonathan Edwards Winery, North Stonington, CT

Subject to vendor availability. Ceremony and reception do not need to be at the same location.

Not valid on previously booked events

• 359 Norwich Westerly Rd North Stonington, CT, 06359 See on map