Jen Shannon Photography

Miami, FL 33101 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• Edgar Alexander Photography
  • Visuals Photography
  • SebastianiStudios
  • Marco Photo Co.

15 Reviews for Jen Shannon Photography

Chelsea · Married on 12/31/2013

I could not have dreamt of a better photographer or a sweeter person to photograph my wedding. Jen made us all so comfortable and really made our photographs fitting to us. She also helped me with other wedding details and referrals as I was planning a wedding from out of state. We had such a fun time taking pictures and her art was phenomenal. I couldn't have been happier with Jen and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Vanessa · Married on 11/02/2013

Jen was the first photographer I met in person and I immediately took a liking to her. She is energetic and seemed just as excited as I was about my upcoming wedding. My fiance and I met with another photographer but she felt all wrong and was kind of a bummer. She was also very pushy and Jen wasn't. After meeting with the other woman, I knew Jen was the one. She worked with my fiance and I about a payment plan and we were able to pay over the year instead of pay one lump sum like most photographers want you to do. I just received my proofs today and they are beautiful! Jen took all the pictures I asked for and then some. She also took charge during the reception and helped me get my bridal party together to take the pictures. I would recommend her 100 times over. Thanks Jen for making my day so special!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Ali · Married on 10/12/2013

Jen is a true artist and a professional!! She did an amazing job as our wedding photographer. This was a difficult task as we were incorporating two cultures and two seperate ceremonies. Being a professional in the truest sense, she did her own independent research on Persian wedding ceremonies and her photos were a proof of that. Oh yeah, she is a wonderful person and a total sweetheart. Thanks again. Looking forward to having you as our family photographer for future occasions and milestones.
    Ali

Sent on 11/10/2013

1 Real Wedding

Jen Shannon Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jen Shannon Photography include in the starting price?

Jen Shannon Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Jen Shannon Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jen Shannon Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Jen Shannon Photography offer?

Jen Shannon Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary

What photography services does Jen Shannon Photography offer?

Jen Shannon Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Jen Shannon Photography offer for wedding events?

Jen Shannon Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jen Shannon Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jen Shannon Photography is recommended by 93% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in flexibility, 4.7 in professionalism and 4.7 in value.