Jen O'Sullivan

489 South Robertson Boulevard, Suite 200, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Map · Phone number

About Jen O'Sullivan

Hi, I'm Jen O'Sullivan and I am a wedding photographer based in Beverly Hills. People often ask me why I am a wedding photographer. I have realized that my reason for why I do anything I do comes down to one thing: The Power of Possibility. Growing up I was always told, "You can do anything as long as you put your mind to it and work hard." I truly believed that if I wanted to be a doctor I could and equally if I wanted to be a trashman I could. All my parents wanted was that I was happy in whatever life brought me. Looking back I see how blessed I was as a child. For me, your wedding day encompasses everything I was brought up to believe in: POSSIBILITY. I believe that people who are in love and are at the beginning of their life together are at the beginning of possibility. You are inspired and overjoyed with that possibility. I understand what an important time in your life this is and every time I am blessed to work with a new bride and groom, I am able to relive that feeling with every new vow I hear, and every first kiss I see. I love it! I love love. I love my life and the opportunity to be a part of the beginning of possibility over and over again. I hope you find what you are looking for and please enjoy seeing all there is to see on my site. If you find yourself in Beverly Hills, stop in and say hello!

- Jen O'Sullivan, Owner & Principal Photographer

2008-2011 AWARDS

- 2008 MyFOX LA First Place Winner "Best Wedding Photographer in Los Angeles"
- 2009 MyFOX LA Second Place Winner "Best Wedding Photographer in Los Angeles"
- the knot "Best of Weddings 2009" pick for wedding photography

af4cb2bb9db41d8f 1240685674109 STDPWedding200906
STDPWedding200902

42 Reviews for Jen O'Sullivan

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2014

Jen has an amazing eye for detail and is extremely talented. Our photos turned out so amazing and we got to see some of our photos the next day! She is highly trained in her craft and was a joy to work with. We have large families and our bridal party was massive. Jen did an incredible job to make sure things flowed smoothly and was a saint for putting up with our rowdy bunch! We love love LOVE our photos and highly recommend Jen to shoot your next portraits or event! Thank you Jen, for capturing our day so beautifully!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2012

Jen is an amazing photographer! I could NOT have had my wedding without her. She is super talented and knows which shots to get. She takes charge and is great at gathering family and wedding party for pictures. She is friendly and flexible and can go with the flow when something goes off schedule. She has great relationships with other vendors, which comes in handy on wedding day. Finally, her pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Not a bad one in the batch.

Sent on 09/13/2012

I first found out about Jen when I when took her book binding workshop at Art Center a few years ago. I immediately fell in LOVE with her photography and knew the day I got married she'd have to be my photographer. I'm so lucky to have been able to have her shoot my wedding. She's super enthusiastic, friendly, and knows her stuff like no body else! Everyone who listened to her little tips and tricks came out looking so beautiful in the photos. Couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 06/25/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jen O'Sullivan FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives

• Wisteria Lane Flowers
    Wisteria Lane Flowers Wedding Florists

Amazing photographs..easy to work with Jen is super efficient and very professional

• Details by Oksana
    Details by Oksana Wedding Invitations

Jen is very passionate about what she does and it shows in everything she does. She is very professional, talented and pleasure to work with.

• BWell Fit
    BWell Fit Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have seen many wedding pictures and albums but Jen O'Sullivan's pictures take my breath away. I had the pleasure of working very close to her on The Crash The Wedding Charity event on August 10, 2010 at the Loews Beach Hotel in Santa Monica where she was the organizer, one of the photographers and support for all the people involved. She handled the event and all the happenings with such professionalism, grace, sincerity and of course the pictures are amazing as always. She is a treasure that you should experience for yourself. Linda Okwor BWell Fit Fitness and Nutrition Expert

• 489 South Robertson Boulevard, Suite 200 Beverly Hills, 90211 See on map