Grand Rapids, MI 49508 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing

About JEJ3 Films

My name is James E. Johnson III, and I have been shooting weddings, events, commercials, and music videos since 2010. As a graduate from Grand Valley State University's Film Program, I like to focus on creating more cinematic videos to capture the true feelings and emotions of your big day. I understand that wedding videography can cost thousands of dollars, which is why I got into the market. I wanted to help couples with lower budgets bring their ideal vision to life on their wedding day without having to worry about significant costs. If you want a truly professional video without the ridiculous price tag, let's get in touch!

wedding wire photo 51 1001931

• Videos 7

7 Reviews for JEJ3 Films

Kelcy Fritz · Married on 10/06/2018

Videographer

James did an incredible job with our wedding video! We loved his unique style and fun personality. He captured all the best moments and many more. The final video was better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Katelynn · Married on 08/18/2018

My experience with JeJ3 Films as my videographer for my wedding!

I had JeJ3 Films do my video in August and let me tell you this video was one of the best things that I have ever seen! Not only was it done perfectly but James and his wife were so kind to everyone and especially the photographer! The photographer even mentioned how curtious they both were for her needs a photographer. They captured my wedding perfectly and I couldn't more thankful knowing I having this video to remind me of what a amazing day we had! Thank you so much JeJ3 Films! You rock!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

Highly Recommend!!!

James was amazing. He did everything he could to make our video perfect. We have watched it so many times and laughed and cried looking back at our special day. You will have a great experience if you go with him!

Sent on 11/02/2018

JEJ3 Films Pricing

JEJ3 Films Price Rates

JEJ3 Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive