JEJ3 Films Reviews

9 | Grand Rapids, MI

9 Reviews for JEJ3 Films

Jordan Baxter · Married on 08/24/2019

Outstanding!

James was very creative, knowledgable, and outgoing. From the start, he was very responsive when it came to finding out more info about the video and the whole process.

On our big day, he was there bright and early with all of his equipment! He knew exactly what to do and he made sure to not get in the way - in a good way! As I was getting ready with all of my bridesmaids, he would capture our candid moments and we could barely tell that he was in the room, which added less stress but still was perfect!

He was very creative and knew the exact moments to capture, without having to even ask me or bug us during our big day. He was very kind and professional as well and it was so nice to meet him and his wife as well, who was assisting him and did a great job at that!

I would highly recommend JEJ3 Films for any event or wedding that you want captured, we are so so happy with our final product and it brought tears to our eyes. Pictures never do justice, so it was so so worth paying to have a professional capturing all those candid video moments!

Thanks again James and Cassie

Sent on 11/27/2019

Amanda Brundage · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience

James was absolutely a pleasure to work with. We hardly ever noticed he was there, keeping quiet doing his work. When the video came out I was blown away with the talent he has. I couldn’t imagine my day without him.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Kelcy Fritz · Married on 10/06/2018

Videographer

James did an incredible job with our wedding video! We loved his unique style and fun personality. He captured all the best moments and many more. The final video was better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Katelynn · Married on 08/18/2018

My experience with JeJ3 Films as my videographer for my wedding!

I had JeJ3 Films do my video in August and let me tell you this video was one of the best things that I have ever seen! Not only was it done perfectly but James and his wife were so kind to everyone and especially the photographer! The photographer even mentioned how curtious they both were for her needs a photographer. They captured my wedding perfectly and I couldn't more thankful knowing I having this video to remind me of what a amazing day we had! Thank you so much JeJ3 Films! You rock!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

Highly Recommend!!!

James was amazing. He did everything he could to make our video perfect. We have watched it so many times and laughed and cried looking back at our special day. You will have a great experience if you go with him!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Sam Engelsman · Married on 06/23/2018

Professional, Fun, Creative

James and his wife Cassie were absolutely amazing. We loved having them being apart of our day. They were on time with everything and they interacted so perfectly with our family and friends. James has a unique talent of capturing the best parts of any moment. We absolutely love our wedding video!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kayla · Married on 04/21/2018

We had so much fun with them throughout our wedding day and we absolutely loved our video!

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 08/04/2017

Working with JEJ3 films was such a pleasure! James took beautiful photos and put together an even better wedding video that we cry at every time we watch it. The quality of these was beyond what I could have ever expected and I’m happy We have them forever to look back on!! We would definitely recommend JEJ3 films for anyone’s special day!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Kiko · Married on 11/05/2016

James and Cassi were lifesavers! Not only were they super professional, but they were also so flexible and willing to work with our crazy schedule. Plus, thanks to them, I’m able to relive my wedding day forever! :)

Sent on 03/16/2018