Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About We are BIG Pictures

Experience the Dynamic Difference...

Hello: Hey we're Jeff and Amber and we love what we do! Living in both Arizona and California we get the opportunity to capture amazing weddings at some the most gorgeous venues with some pretty amazing couples! We could bore you to death, as to how we are different, however we invite you to take a look for yourselves and reach out to us! Be sure to check out our blog, where we do the most updating of our images.

Pricing: Our typical booking averages at about $4500. We proudly provide wedding photography services for the North/Western Arizona area, Phoenix and surrounding areas, Los Angeles and Orange County, destination locations and now Internationally.  Planning a wedding somewhere special, and looking for a destination wedding photographer?  We will travel to your location of choice. Our destination wedding packages start at $5000.

Why us?: Are you looking for a photographer that will deliver images unlike all the rest you see?  Are you looking for an artistic style of photography to capture your wedding or engagement?  If so, we’ve got you covered!  We have a really kick ass team of photographers that all have unique style and bring so much to the table, mixed in with the absolutely awesome couples, we relax and have fun while you take away amazing images.

Bragging Rights!: Featured in over 100 different publications and websites and being considered a award winning photography studio, we were recently voted the #1 wedding and portrait photography studio and one of the most featured photography studios in Arizona Weddings Magazine and California Wedding Day Magazine! Learn more about us and check out our video to get a better feel of who we are: www.jeffplusamber.com.

Call Us 310-272-6343

Multi. Locations (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Proofs (1)

We found this team for our wedding last month and are so happy! They are rebranding as "We Are BIG Pictures", so if you're still looking, hit them up there!
For everything pre-wedding, they were fast to respond every single time I had a question (which was often) and offered real opinions and suggestions. If I asked about certain services they offer, they would NOT just try to up-sell it. They were honest and thought about all of the details in order to come up with the best option for US. This is a huge quality for a business to have and I respect them so much for just being real, down-to-Earth people.
They have exceptional talent and are able to pose you (even the most awkward of people, like myself) so beautifully. But they don't really pose you, they just find unique angles and capture real moments while offering slight suggestions. It's magic how they work. We received about 1000 photos and we loved almost every single one (with the occasional awkward photo excepted; i.e. mid-talking, which is to be expected). No-joke, about 200 are considered my "favorite" because I simply cannot choose fewer. The one kinda down-side is that yes, it was expensive. But in the end I feel like we got our money's worth. And honestly all wedding photography will be expensive if you want this kind of quality.
Day of the wedding, they were even better than we expected. The entire group was so relaxed and fun, they meshed perfectly with our own personalities and made it so much easier for us to relax and feel comfortable. I'm extremely camera-shy and they made me actually WANT to pose in front of the camera. We were joking around all day, yet they remained professional and never missed a moment. Plus, one of them got down on the dance floor with our guests and busted his own moves, it was great!
If you're ballin on a budget, don't skimp on the photos because those capture the memories. And it's so much fun to relive this day through the pictures (even after only a month).

Profile Picture Ashleigh , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Really special pair of talents who are fun and professional. They have a lot of cool stories and experiences to share to help you connect with them, which was important to us when listening to direction for the best photos possible.

We did not have an far-reaching destinations for them; our engagement shoot and wedding were both in San Diego County but they still got there on time and ready to shoot. They knew both areas very well which helped in picking the they knew would work but also getting creative for some new angles and environments.

Normally they are top of the line expensive which we would not have been able to afford. Luckily they worked with us to get down to a price we could meet because our wedding was out of season and not on a weekend. Otherwise we could not afford them because they are worth top dollar.

I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the quality of the photographs from the engagement shoot and the Big Day. Not every shot can be a masterpiece but they delivered more masterpieces than I can count. Some in sunlight, some in b&w, some night, some day.

Both Jeff and Amber were there to shoot the wedding. They seemed to have fun and hit every request on our photo schedule which was NOT a short list, especially with family requests. Both the shots of the environment and objects (site, decorations, flowers, etc.) and the people were equal in high quality and composition.

I can't thank them enough for doing what they did for us. Everything they gave us turned out AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Felisha, 3/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Jeff Plus Amber photography is amazing, if you're looking for a talented bunch of people who really know what they are doing, STOP and pick Jeff Plus Amber. My husband and I had the luxury of working with Jeff and Amber for our engagement shoot. When we met them it seemed like we knew them forever, they were easy to talk to and made us feel extremely comfortable. We’re not photogenic people, but they made our photo shoot so MUCH fun! Our pictures came out flawless and so incredible. For our day of wedding we worked with Amber and Brandon. They truly captured every special moment we had and got epic shots of our family & friends. When we received our photos I was blown away with how phenomenal they were and how there were some shots I didn’t even know they were around for. We also booked their cinematography company with them known as The Big Pictures. Mike, Erin and Ryan were just so amazing! With Mike and Erin the moment I met them I felt such a connection, like I could talk to them for hours about my husband and I’s love story and everything else in our lives. Our personal interviews for our video were so special and its because of Mike and Erin. Mike and Erin are a married couple who truly seem to love, love and just are so excited to be apart of your special day. As far as Ryan he was so present and truly engaged in our special day. I could go on and on about how fan-freakin-tastic this team is, but I don’t want to ramble more than I already have. Just simply know Jeff & Amber along with their amazing team is knowledgable, professional, fast at responses, truly caring & damn good at what they do. Seriously stop debating & call them!

Profile Picture Natasha, 3/10/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1463002172570 san diego engagement session wedding photographers
220x220 sq 1463002190144 san diego engagement session wedding photographers

1 VIDEO

9 ENDORSEMENTS
We were so pleased to have Jeff + Amber capture the very first wedding hosted here at Havasu Springs Resort. They had their hands full as the wind was howling with 40+ mile an hour gusts. This photography team got amazing shots and helped keep the bride and groom calm. Their fun yet professional demeanor was amazing and they were a pleasure to work with. We are always very excited when our couples choose Jeff + Amber to document their special day!

Jeff + Amber have always done a stellar job at The Clayton on the Park. We have highlighted many of their photos on our website and social media and our brides just LOVE their images. They are professional, fun and overall a great wedding vendor!

This team is hands-down the 'best' at what they do. They were professional and courteous, but most importantly, their work was outstanding to say the least. I would hire them for my wedding in a hearbeat.

Jeff and Amber were such a pleasure to work with! As a wedding planner, it is the best feeling to work with photographers you can depend on and they were phenomenal…and they are probably the best looking team ever!

I love working with brilliant vendors. Jeff and Amber are so great to work with and bring such creativity to their work. I always love being able to work with them and cannot wait to see them again soon!

41 Matisse Cir, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656   See On Map