Jay Stroup Creative Video

Portage, MI View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

One of the most important days of your lives. This is something that I am passionate about, and I love nothing more than to be a part of it by capturing your day in full, beautiful motion! I take pride in getting it right, no matter what it takes.

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500.00

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Taylor Married on 11/15/2020

Best money we've ever spent

To start, Jay swooped in and saved the day when a different videographer canceled 2 months before my wedding. Jay offered me so much including meeting up for dinner before hand to discuss our ideas. Jay also came to our rehearsal dinner to scope out where he'd be taking video at, and he was nothing but down to earth and professional. My family and friends loved him, and said that he was fun to be around, kind and professional. The day of the wedding, he was running around and got the most amazing footage. He spoke with friends and family, again leaving an amazing impression on them. He made me calm as a bride and was able to make me laugh with his sense of humor!

When I watched the video i cried, laughed and honestly got to relive my day. I never thought I'd feel the way I did that day again, but Jay captured our true emotions so perfectly and edited it, putting it all together. I am not lying when I said this was the best money I have spent, because I get to relive that day as often as I would like. We did pay extra for all of the footage, but again..so worth it.

Hands down, I recommend him for his talent, professionalism, kindness, communication and patience. He went above and beyond and provided an amazing product to us. We will forever be grateful!
    Katrina Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing videographer!

We used Jay as our videographer and it was one of the best decisions ever. If you are looking for an amazing videographer, do not look any further! He was so sweet, communicative, and professional. He met us during our rehearsal and stayed the entire time. He got some footage of the venue and of the rehearsal which we wouldn't have gotten without him. The day of the wedding, he did an excellent job of calming me down, making sure I was okay, and directing me when I needed it. He made sure I carved out time for video footage since I was so busy and was running around like a crazy person. When he knew I was overwhelmed, he was so sweet and took time to make me feel comfortable. He was so genuine, positive, and supportive. He was always there during the most important parts of the day and was direct when he needed to be. I would HIGHLY recommend him. You will not be disappointed!
    Taylor Married on 10/28/2016
    Jason was amazing! He captured exactly what we wanted for our big day! Jason made sure we were involved in the whole process and had great communication.

7798 Wapiti St. Portage, MI, 49002
Location of (Jay Stroup Creative Video)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding