Xavier Nicole

Detroit, MI View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Detwann and Lauren are the owners of Xavier Nicole in Michigan. We offer wedding videography for Detroit and Grand Rapids. We create cinematic wedding videos. We travel all around Michigan.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

USB Flash Drive

• McKenna
    Mckenna C. Married on 01/05/2021

You want a videographer, and you want it to be Xavier Nicole

This review is supremely overdue, but not because we didn’t absolutely LOVE working with Xavier Nicole!!

To be honest, when we were first making wedding decisions, I was very on the fence about hiring a videographer. We exchanged countless emails and had two long phone meetings with Lauren, who was remarkably warm and empathetic, answered ALL of my questions (and trust me, there were a lot!), and never made us feel pressured to hire her. She kept us updated about upcoming pricing changes and sent us client videos she thought matched our wedding style. I loved their videos but was worried financially. Well long story short, my now husband told me that he envisioned showing our wedding video to our future children and grandchildren someday, and well, how could I say no to that?! We hired Xavier Nicole and could not have been more thrilled. They were so easy to communicate with leading up to the big day, and were absolute gems of humans to work with the day of. Even though we had never met before in person, they made us feel so comfortable and confident. We had so much fun together! Within a month of the wedding, they shared a teaser video, still shots from the day, and our full highlight video! Shortly after they shared those digitally, we received a USB with all our media, along with the sweetest card and even a starbucks gift card for us to have a newlywed date together. Y’all…I cannot describe to you how much my whole body swells with love and excitement every.single.time.I.watch.our.movie. That video brings our day back to life in a way that photos just aren’t able to do. We spent so much time planning and preparing for our wedding…to have a highlight of it all, in addition to our full ceremony, speeches, and dances…those videos are the most valuable thing we own. You want a videographer, and you want it to be Xavier Nicole. I promise.
  • Clare
    Clare R. Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful wedding video!

Working with Detwann and Lauren was a great experience! They are both so kind, professional, and truly talented. If you are questioning hiring a videographer, I promise it is so worth it! Our wedding day went by so fast and it was hard to take it all in. Our wedding video was absolutely beautiful. It captured both the little details and big moments and told our story so well! We love watching it back over and over again to relive the magic of our wedding, and we can always use it as a reminder of how we felt on that day. Detwann and Lauren are super thoughtful, creative, and easy to work with. I highly recommend!
    Anna S. Married on 05/03/2019

More than perfect

We couldn’t be happier with Xavier Nicole. They captured our special day perfectly!! We would highly recommend them :) :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

61 photos · 08/08/2018

Pricing

Xavier Nicole Price Rates

Detroit, MI, 48532
Location of (Xavier Nicole)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding