About Janis Nowlan Band

Janis Nowlan Band Rock Your Wedding Day Couples Choice 5 Star Dance Party PHILA PA DE MD NJ

The Janis Nowlan Band 5-Star High-Energy Non-Stop Award Winning Dance Party Band!

Consistently Top Rated Best Wedding Band Live Music Dance Party Entertainment – For The Wedding Reception Celebration Of Your Dreams At Wedding Venues In Pennsylvania New Jersey Delaware Maryland DC And New York, From Chesapeake Bay To Cape Cod, All Seashore And Pocono  Resorts

Contact Bandleader Janis Nowlan

Janis@JanisNowlan.com

Ceremony, Cocktails, Dinner and Dance Party Reception, Janis Nowlan Band is Continuous Live Music Entertainment for an unforgettable day that Brides, Grooms, Parents and Guests all rave about!

Continuous Live Music For Your Wedding Day

Janis Nowlan Band keeps your party smooth and energized, and your guests entertained and engaged with a spectacular repertoire of latest hits and irresistible favorites melding genres and generations, tailored to your tastes.

JanisNowlan.com

WeddingWire 2018 Couples' Choice / Bride's Choice 8th Year!

Weddings | Parties | Events | Galas

Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maryland | DC | New Jersey | New York | Connecticut

Greater Philadelphia | Seashore And Pocono Resorts | Chesapeake Bay To Cape Cod

Awarded WeddingWire 2018 Couples' Choice (8th Year) With More Than 200 Five Star Reviews, The Knot 2018 Pick Best Of Weddings (11 Times Winner), NBC America's 15 Best Wedding Bands Best Greater Philadelphia Wedding Band, The Knot Best Of Weddings Hall Of Fame Inaugural Honoree Based On Verified Reviews By Newlywed Couples, The Janis Nowlan Band Is Philly's Consistently Top Rated Best Wedding Reception Dance Party Band Live Music Entertainment For The Wedding Celebration Of Your Dreams!

The Janis Nowlan Band Specializes In Bringing The Most Energetic And Diverse Dance Party Music To Any Venue Big Or Small.

"They are in the business of making dreams come true and they are better at it than anyone!"

Janis@JanisNowlan.com

Call 610-296-2626

Rock Your Wedding Day

Do you want everyone dancing at your wedding? Do you want talented vocalists? Do you want superb musicians? Do you want a fantastic MC? If you answered YES to these questions, then you better call Janis to book them quick! Every single one of my guests gushed about how amazing this band is. Every time I looked around, not a single person was sitting. Even my mom danced, and she NEVER dances! Leading up to the wedding, Janis will work with you to create your perfect playlist and is more than happy to take special requests (just make sure you do so a couple months beforehand). No one wanted the last song to be over, and when it did, everyone stayed on the floor to give them a huge round of applause. Best band ever!!

"There are not enough words to express how much I LOVE this band nor is there enough stars to rate them! I always told myself that when I got married I would have a DJ instead of a live band. Well, that all changed when I got the chance to see the Janis Nowlan Band play at a friends wedding. I was in love and instantly hooked! I knew that this was the band I wanted for my wedding. As soon as my husband and I were engaged, I contacted Janis. I then took my husband and my parents to one of the band’s showcases and they were blown away! Janis is an incredible person! During the entire planning process she checked in and asked about our family and it felt like we had known her our whole lives! When the big day started to get closer, Janis made sure she took care of everything. We were able to pick our wedding song and parent dance songs as well as all the songs they played at our wedding. This band has no limits! They can play anything from country to soul to pop to rock, even the popular novelty dances! We went over introductions, ceremony music, cocktail music, EVERYTHING. Janis made sure that I had one less thing to stress about. When it came time to dance, the amazing band was incredible and they didn’t miss a beat! They had everyone from my 1&1/2 year old daughter to my 92 year old grandmother on the dance floor! We had the perfect wedding and I have to give a big thank you to the Janis Nowlan Band for being a big part of that perfect day!"

High-Energy 5 Star Best Of Weddings Award Winning Janis Nowlan Band Features Amazing Singers & Powerhouse Horns Rocking Latest Hits And Irresistible Favorites From A Spectacular Repertoire Of Top Music Tailored To Your Celebration To Keep You And Your Guests Dancing Non-Stop!

"We had the pleasure of having the incredible Janis nowlan band perform at our wedding on 9/25/16. After an initial phone call with Janis, we attended their showcase. They were the only band we went to see, by far the best out of all the weddings either of us have been to… so right then and there we cancelled our plans to see other bands, they were that amazing! When it comes to planning, Janis is so organized and on top of your wedding schedule, and she is so warm and cheerful on the phone it was always a pleasure to hear from her throughout the wedding planning process. We had so much fun choosing the songs we wanted for our setlist and narrowing the songs down was so hard because they have an incredible range. They even agreed to learn my husbands favorite song which is an obscure Grateful Dead song called Peggy-O… the guitarist/singer knocked it out of the park ! We had them for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They did an amazing job with our introductions and hora and kept everyone dancing all night, even my mother who I have never seen dance before. Our guests were literally looking at each other in amazement at how good the band was, and so many people commented that their songs sounded just like the originals. When they called the last song we couldn’t believe it was already over, and now we wish we could have another party so we can bring Janis and her band back! We had an outdoor wedding at the waterworks which is a public space, we found out later that when they heard the music, passerbys stopped to dance in the street for hours! Do not hesitate to book the Janis Nowlan band, your guests will be so impressed when they walk in and see the 13 piece band on stage… then after the party they won’t stop raving after they’ve heard the BEST!!!" - Lucy. Janis Nowlan Band Wedding Fairmount Water Works Philadelphia

"I argued with my wife about a band vs a DJ - I've been to weddings where the band just wasn't "on" and it just kills the mood of a party. I was even more skeptical when I was reading reviews of Janis - "Nobody can be THAT good", I thought to myself. I was wrong. Janis and the rest of her band were amazing. You don't need to worry with Janis, she does all that for you! But in truth, what she does is put on a show with a personal touch and class/grace that's a step beyond what anyone would expect. We have been getting compliments all week from her show and I couldn't be happier with our decision. Her piano playing for the ceremony brought me to tears. Her guitarist ripped off a rock solo that literally stopped the room in its tracks, listening to him shred until they transitioned into AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long". Find me another band that can do that! This isn't a "wedding band". It's not even a band that plays weddings. Janis and the crew are an experience. Book them and you will NOT be disappointed." Dan L.  Janis Nowlan Band Wedding Ballroom At The Ben, Philadelphia

• Chosen NBC "America's 15 Best Wedding Bands" Best Philadelphia Wedding Band!
  • WeddingWire 2018 Couples' Choice and Bride's Choice Awards (8th Year!)
  • The Knot 2018 Pick "Best Of Weddings" (11th Time!)
  • The Knot Best Of Weddings Hall Of Fame Inaugural Honoree
  • Presidential Inaugural Ball Party Band
  • Featured Band On NBC "Ultimate Wedding"

"The energy and love was electric on that dance floor and we owe it to this phenomenal band."

"I cannot say enough about JNB’s musical talent but what made the planning process and night all the more meaningful was the dedication and passion for excellence that Janis exudes. Her detailed attention and planning for our date made me feel in such good hands and her passion made it all the more fun and exciting!!"

Phone Janis Nowlan Band 610-296-2626

Email Janis@JanisNowlan.com

When my husband and I started planning our wedding we agreed that there were three main things that make a wedding great: good food, free alcohol and great music. To say that the Janis Nowlan Band was great is a major understatement. These guys were phenomenal from day one. Janis is thorough and gets to know the bride and the groom and is sure to make everything is unique and special for the big day. She made sure of every detail. At the wedding, everything was just how we imagined it. They played for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. At the reception our guests (grandparent included) were on the dance floor from start to finish. Throughout the night I had guests asking about the band so they could recommend them to other couples. We are so pleased with their performance. I would recommend the Janis Nowlan Band to any Bride and Groom who are looking to dance the night away! -Tory Janis Nowlan Band Wedding Stroudsmoor Country Inn

"Tons of variety, really well performed, great dancing, interacts well with the crowd while ensuring the bride and groom are the star of the show. The music and singing are top quality and fun, fun, fun. You will not regret signing this band for your event."

"The set lists are seamless and perfect; somehow no one at the party ever felt left out of the fun. It’s ALWAYS about the music and the people and she and her band must have a crystal ball to know exactly what will make it the most fun and fabulous for everyone from age 2 to 92!"

"The band actually plays all of the music, unlike the other popular wedding bands that play to backing tracks. They are extremely talented musicians and worth every penny!"

MainLineBiz.com “No surprise that they have won 'Best of.. .' awards for Weddings and Dance Parties year after year – they’re UBER talented, totally engaging with their audience, and their play list melds generations together...Next time you get a wedding invitation, ask who’s doing the music...if it’s Janis Nowlan, check the ‘Will Attend’ box and go party..."

"It was perfect and I can not thank them enough for making our day exactly how we wanted it…a big party with non-stop dancing."

"They had people up who NEVER dance, myself included, up and dancing the whole night."

"They NAILED it. I mean everyone was on the dance floor singing along, belting out every last word."

"Janis was amazing. She really got what we were looking for – a complete range in music genres. Everything from old standards to Motown to some funky 70’s/80’s thrown in for good measure. Not every band is up to the task, but Janis and her gang of maestros carried it off!!!! And I would book them again in a heartbeat."

"You will be totally blown away with Janis and the quality of the performance of the band. It was everything I always wanted!"

"The band was very important to us, and we listened to everyone in the Philadelphia area – Janis was our top choice by a landslide!"

"YES, they wowed everyone, and there was not one moment without her magical mixture of music from beginning to end! Her forte is her extensive repertoire of songs! Janis is a true professional, courteous, and well-organized. She is flexible and listens closely to what your desires are! She is a wonderful emcee as well. She cares sincerely about every bride and groom and the wedding guests. This isn’t just a “gig” for her. She loves what she does, and her joy and excitement as well as that of the band is ever present!! She is a lovely, lovely person. She sings herself and plays the piano. Her band members are so talented! Janis utilizes well the strengths of the horn sections, the amazing drummer, and her 3 incredible vocalists. The choreography is spectacular! You would think you were at a concert! Our guests enjoyed a full night of dancing!"

"Janis Nowlan’s Band is so much fun!!! The musicians are very talented professionals but they are engaging artists. They played music that appealed to everyone. I danced for hours!!!"

Read The Janis Nowlan Band 5 Star Reviews!

"Party With The Best!"

Weddings | Mitzvahs | Parties | Conventions | Corporate Events | Benefit Galas

JanisNowlan.com

Janis Nowlan Band...For Someone You Love.

Categories: Wedding Band

Learning New Songs (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Fog Machine (1)

My fiance and I were referred to Janis Nowlan Band after they played at two other weddings we had been too. We also went to two of their showcases. At each event, the band showed their talents right off the bat. We had so much fun and were very confident in booking Janis for our wedding. After replaying the details of our wedding over and over in our heads, my now husband and I have to say that Janis and her band truly made the party. We could not have imagined how great they would be. So many of our guests commented on the band both during and after the wedding. Every single person had an amazing time dancing the night away, which exactly what we hoped for! There was the perfect mix of music for everyone. Janis also makes an amazing MC and her band is so interactive with the crowd. Our wedding would not have been the same without them - it was truly the best party!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The Janis Nowlan Band played for our daughter's wedding. I can not say strongly enough what a wonderful decision it was to include this band as part of the reception. Janis, herself, is extremely conscientious, communicative, responsive and reassuring. Her band is full of energy, talent and personality. Their music appealed to all ages and everyone was up dancing. They made the party and what a party it was!!! If I could have rated them higher (100/5) I would have!! The Janis Nowlan Band is, without question, the one decision you must make. You, and every single guest, will have unforgettable fun!!

Profile Picture Jane, 12/2/17, 1 Review

Janis Nowlan Band Wedding Party

91 Photos

12 VIDEOS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Janis brings great spirit to her music. She's adaptable to many settings and always joy to work with! Blessings, Rabbi Rayzel

Janis Nowlan and her band are absolutely amazing and offer a truly special combination of musicianship, professionalism, and fun with the ability adapt on the fly to suit each of couples unique needs so that every guest is entertained and engaged.... all the while keeping things sophisticated and tasteful!

Many bands show up at your event to do their usual thing. Their effort to actually "connect" with your guests is equal to that of the cashier who tells me to "have a nice day" without ever looking at me. This is not the case with the Janis Nowlan Band. Walk into the room and you can feel their desire to connect with every individual present. The best part is that you can tell that they sincerely enjoy it! You can't go wrong with this band!

The Janis Nowlan Band is so much fun. Great group of musicians, the dance floor is always packed when then play. I am always excited when I see Janis Nowlan on my vendor list, I know its going to be a great party.

Events

Philadelphia, PA   See On Map
610-296-2626 (phone)
Janis Nowlan Band is a wedding Band, The Top Rated Best Wedding Reception Dance Party Live Music Band For Weddings In Philly PA DE MD NJ NY Awarded Weddingwire Couples Choice, NBC America's 15 Best Wedding Bands Best Philadelphia Wedding Band, 1st Delaware - Philadelphia Wedding Band In The Knot Best Of Weddings Hall Of Fame Providing Ceremony Music and Dance Party Music For Wedding Receptions That Brides Grooms and Guests Rave About. from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia Wedding Bands, Delaware Wedding Bands, and New Jersey Wedding Bands. Janis Nowlan Band is a professional Live Wedding Band for Wedding Music Planning and Dance Party Wedding Reception Music Planning with a Song List Of the Best Wedding Songs to Dance to that has been part of the Philadelphia Pennsylvania Delaware New Jersey New York Connecticut wedding industry since Winning 10 Years Of Prestigious Best Wedding Band Awards Based On Verified 5-Star Reviews, specializing in being the very Best Wedding Band For Your Wedding Reception Party Of the Top Best Wedding Bands In Philadelphia Delaware New Jersey Maryland DC New York Connecticut.