Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number

About Janice Blackmon Events

Janice Blackmon Events is an award winning event planning company. We specialize in assisting our clients with innovative concepts, creative design and flawless production of the event. We have relationships with many of the top vendors in the Atlanta Georgia and Sarasota/Tampa Bay, Florida areas, and will gladly provide referrals that could result in significant savings for the client.

Because we know that planning your event can be very stressful, we provide a variety of packages that allow you to determine the level of assistance you need - from basic to full-service planning and coordination. We also provide you with tools and services to allow you to actually enjoy planning your event all the while making certain that every detail is handled timely and professionally.

All of our packages provide a minimum of two associates on-site on the day of your event who will oversee all of the details so that you can relax and enjoy your event while we ensure that it is flawless!!

When you are ready to begin planning YOUR special event, contact us and we will gladly assist you in what could otherwise be a confusing and frustrating process!

Services available worldwide.

Contact us today for information on our services and to begin letting us handle the stress for you.

770.328.1845

12 Reviews for Janice Blackmon Events

1 User photo

Lorianne Chapman · Married on 11/18/2018

Exceptional wedding planner

Janice has been our planner for two of our daughters' weddings and we will definitely hire her again for the third. Her precise planning and attention to every detail are worth every penny and she offers multiple packages for whatever level of service you need. She is thoughtful and professional. She and her staff kept everything moving smoothly and I did not have to worry about anything. It truly allowed me to enjoy the day.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Sharon · Married on 11/05/2016

I'm writing as the mother of the bride. I am organized, pay attention to detail and felt confident helping my daughter with her wedding. But, I wanted to be 'just mom' on the day of the wedding and needed someone I could trust!!! Making contact with Janice Blackmon was the best thing that happened! Both my daughter and I knew we could relax and that everything would be great--and it was thanks to her. She handled last minute requirements from wireless mics to extending the time we needed for make-up and hair. Absolutely everything was taken care of --- I didn't worry about anything! If you are looking for the best -- you've found it with Ms. Blackmon!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Megan · Married on 09/02/2016

Janice and her team were a pleasure to work with! They made the entire planning process so easy -and most importantly enjoyable. My husband and I would highly recommend hiring Janice Blackmon Events for your wedding. It was such a magical day!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Janice Blackmon Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• C Brown Photo Wedding Photographers

I work with Janice on the Board of Directors for Wish Upon a Wedding. Janice is a consummate pro at organizing a group of busy people. She manages to lead by example in an understated and confident manner. Calm, cool and collected all describe Janice. Just what someone looks for in a coordinator.

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Janice Blackmon Events to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Atlanta, 30305 See on map
    4043935844 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday's - Thursday's - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday's - 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Friday evenings, Saturday's and Sunday's dedicated to events. Closed on Monday's
    Location of (Janice Blackmon Events)