Janice Blackmon Events

Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number

About Janice Blackmon Events

Janice Blackmon Events is an award winning event planning company. We specialize in assisting our clients with innovative concepts, creative design and flawless production of the event. We have relationships with many of the top vendors in the Atlanta Georgia and Sarasota/Tampa Bay, Florida areas, and will gladly provide referrals that could result in significant savings for the client.

Because we know that planning your event can be very stressful, we provide a variety of packages that allow you to determine the level of assistance you need - from basic to full-service planning and coordination. We also provide you with tools and services to allow you to actually enjoy planning your event all the while making certain that every detail is handled timely and professionally.

All of our packages provide a minimum of two associates on-site on the day of your event who will oversee all of the details so that you can relax and enjoy your event while we ensure that it is flawless!!

When you are ready to begin planning YOUR special event, contact us and we will gladly assist you in what could otherwise be a confusing and frustrating process!

Services available worldwide.

Contact us today for information on our services and to begin letting us handle the stress for you.

770.328.1845

The groom with his groomsmen​
The groom with his groomsmen​

11 Reviews for Janice Blackmon Events

Sharon · Married on 11/05/2016

I'm writing as the mother of the bride. I am organized, pay attention to detail and felt confident helping my daughter with her wedding. But, I wanted to be 'just mom' on the day of the wedding and needed someone I could trust!!! Making contact with Janice Blackmon was the best thing that happened! Both my daughter and I knew we could relax and that everything would be great--and it was thanks to her. She handled last minute requirements from wireless mics to extending the time we needed for make-up and hair. Absolutely everything was taken care of --- I didn't worry about anything! If you are looking for the best -- you've found it with Ms. Blackmon!

Megan · Married on 09/02/2016

Janice and her team were a pleasure to work with! They made the entire planning process so easy -and most importantly enjoyable. My husband and I would highly recommend hiring Janice Blackmon Events for your wedding. It was such a magical day!!

Megan · Married on 04/04/2015

My husband and I met overseas in the Middle East and I am from Georgia and he is from Brazil, so we decided to have our dream wedding in Georgia, which is a good meeting point for my family and his. We were REALLY worried about how we were going to plan this huge elaborate wedding while not even in the country and I happened to find Janice online and it was like she was placed in our hands from Heaven... She is so loving and kind, but also has a firm hand and makes sure that her couples come first before anyone else. I voiced my concerns about some of my family members and she reassured me that NOTHING was going to get in my way at my "flawless wedding" that she promises everyone. Throughout the whole process she was there for me. My husband and I bought the absolute highest package with unlimited time spent with her because dealing with vendors and going back and forth was difficult here. I never had to worry about anything. If something came up she was ON it. She made sure that I didn't worry or stress over anything and was really good about letting everyone know where they should be and what their roles were and how to do them. One day when I came home for some wedding planning, I was standing in Hobby Lobby wondering if I should purchase something and I literally called her up and she stopped what she was doing to help me. She was there with me for the food tasting and when I met the people at Chateau Elan and "held my hand" every step of the way. My wedding was one that I, and everyone else, will remember and I honestly can thank Janice for that. She is so wonderful and I believe we will stay in touch for years to come. Thank you so much Janice for making my wedding a dream come true and making it FlAwLeSs!

Janice Blackmon Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Cindy Brown Photo
    Cindy Brown Photo Wedding Photographers

I work with Janice on the Board of Directors for Wish Upon a Wedding. Janice is a consummate pro at organizing a group of busy people. She manages to lead by example in an understated and confident manner. Calm, cool and collected all describe Janice. Just what someone looks for in a coordinator.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Janice Blackmon Events to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Atlanta, GA 30305 See on map
    4043935844 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday's - Thursday's - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday's - 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Friday evenings, Saturday's and Sunday's dedicated to events. Closed on Monday's