659 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30308 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 1 to 280
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Georgian Terrace Hotel

A Midtown icon, the Georgian Terrace is located in the heart of Atlanta’s cultural district, across from the Fox Theatre. The hotel delivers a brand of service rarely found, even in the South.

Exquisite architecture, crystal chandeliers, warm quiet hues and luscious, natural light give our three ballrooms a timeless and elegant character. Hold your reception in our Grand Ballroom—with its historic architecture and crystal chandeliers or fall in love with our more modern Piedmont Room, which works beautifully for your private function. Our third ballroom is the Mitchell Room. This is our most intimate wedding venue, with gorgeous natural light providing the perfect setting for smaller ceremonies and celebrations.

Whether you're planning a grand event or a quieter gathering of close friends, The Georgian Terrace ballrooms are the perfect canvas. Transform any one of them into an unforgettable space that is yours alone. We can accommodate anywhere from 25 to 250 guests. Make an appointment with our wedding coordinator to tour our gorgeous ballrooms for yourself.

Follow The Georgian Terrace Hotel on
1122012MelanieandRichardNadiaD Photographyrooftopshot
1122012MelanieandRichardNadiaD Photography

45 Reviews for The Georgian Terrace Hotel

• User6983615 · 1+ year ago

Perfect venue! I absolutely love the Georgian Terrace and you really cannot go wrong with having this as your wedding venue. The staff is 5-star, high class and the service is spectacular. Thanks so much to Walter for making sure all my details were executed. He is so fantastic to work with. I've looked back on my wedding photos so many times and I'm so happy that we picked The Georgian Terrace as our ceremony at Mitchel ballroom and reception at grand ballroom. The building is so beautiful!

Sent on 02/16/2017

The Georgian Terrace Hotel's reply:

We would like to take this opportunity to extend our sincere “Thank You” for allowing the Georgian Terrace Hotel at Midtown to host your wedding. Our greatest satisfaction comes from the knowledge that, upon leaving our hotel our guests have enjoyed a pleasurable experience and have had well-organized function. Again, thank you for selecting the Georgian Terrace Hotel and Midtown. If we may be of assistance to you in the interim, please do not hesitate to contact us. Ann Collins Director of Sales & Marketing

Angela · Married on 01/02/2016

I cannot say enough about the wedding I held for my daughter at the Georgian Terrace. From the beginning planning process until the day of I never once had a problem. The catering manager Ashley was professional from the start until the end. She was always prompt returning my phone calls and never once made me feel as if I was troubling her. She went above and beyond to make the day a very special one. The food was excellent, both at the cocktail hour and the dinner. Many of my guests approached us and told us how delicious the meal was. The ballroom was beautiful with the uplighting they provided and the choice of linens on the tables. I used many vendors straight from their list and was also so happy with them. Everyone returned calls promptly and acted professionally. If I had another daughter I would hold another affair there! Thanks for the great memories.

The Georgian Terrace Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 280
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 10
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Real Weddings

• Handy Entertainment
    Handy Entertainment Banquet Halls

It has been my great fortune to have entertained at many events at the Georgian Terrace Hotel over several years. From the Winter White Party for the Benefit of the American Cancer Society, to fun, crazy, simple, and elegant showers, this historic venue can house them all! I love the architecture, the professionalism of the staff, the location--it is a gem!

• Janice Blackmon Events
    Janice Blackmon Events Wedding Planners

One of my absolute favorite venues!! I have referred many clients to the Hotel and have been lucky to work with others that the Hotel referred to me. The Hotel is gorgeous and the Grand Ballroom will make you feel like royalty. The staff is exceptional and will work to make your event perfect. The food is delicious and the accommodations are truly some of the best in the city. The Hotel is a photographers dream with all of the picturesque places throughout the space. I love working at the Georgian Terrace and know that my clients will enjoy the experience and their guests will love the Hotel.

• Sifi Entertainment
    Sifi Entertainment Wedding DJs

We love working with Emily at this beautiful downtown location :)

• 659 Peachtree Street NE Atlanta, GA 30308 See on map