3115 Piedmont Rd NE, Suite D102, Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,476
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About C Brown Photo

Choosing the perfect photographer for your wedding can seem overwhelming. You may be tempted to make the decision with your head, comparing items like prints, albums and number of hours of coverage. But the best decisions about photography come from the heart.

If you are looking for a photographer who can capture the emotions of your wedding day, real emotions, in a caring and compassionate way, then you've come to the right place.

I practice wedding photojournalism the same way I practice all photojournalism--as a visual storyteller. Look at my photos and you will get a feel for the essence of the event. The photos are simple, pure and straightforward. True to my experience and training as a photojournalist, read my reviews and you will find that clients frequently comment on the way I blend into the background to document the events and moments of the day.

EXPERIENCE
I worked as a staff photographer for major daily papers, a picture editor for a large daily and a professor of photojournalism and now I utilize the experience gained in these different aspects of photojournalism, as well as my experience as a hospital chaplain, to capture storytelling images that surprise and delight.

Contact me at 404 298 6263 to talk more about your wedding photography needs.

Follow C Brown Photo on

428796284a9c47b0 1283190853815 W200911072002
Ceremony by the lake
Ceremony by the lake
428796284a9c47b0 1283190853815 W200911072002

32 Reviews for C Brown Photo

Subin · Married on 06/09/2018

She is just so great. Cindy is flexible and kind and considerate. She has been more like friend than just photographer to us and wedding pictures seem really natural and genuine. Whenever I look through photos I feel like I am in that moment again. Thanks!!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/29/2016

My husband and I wanted REAL photos of our wedding day. We didn't want to miss a moment of our wedding posing. We were having an eclectic wedding in the mountains with karaoke too and knew we wanted good shots of our guests being silly. After we met Cindy and Sharon we felt so at ease. They are incredibly easy to talk to and have a great sense of humor!
    They immediately "got" who we are, which I think is why they have such a gift with wedding photojournalism. On our special day they were at our venue on time (it was a hard place to find) and right away were capturing all the details! David and I were busy getting ready and making sure everything was in place. We never had to oversee them and they just did their thing. They were so friendly and warm and funny all my guests said we had the best photographers!
    After we saw the photos, we were blown away! They perfectly captured us, our guests and the moments that made our wedding special. The photos were so clear and well lit yet everyone looked flawless! Cindy was very easy to work with and timely in all communication too. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Vanessa · Married on 04/04/2016

Photography is of the utmost importance, people! It's the only way to really see what happened on what can be a very hazy day. Our nuptials were the most wonderful day, but a total blur! Cindy and Sharon helped us piece it all together providing everything I asked for - down to the exact shots.

Other reasons why I highly recommend:

They are professional but still exude a warmth that makes you feel comfortable, like you're with family, not invaded by strangers on a very personal day.

I wanted a photo journalist that could capture real emotion and important moments throughout the course of the day. We got it!

Any time I've had questions, concerns, they've been available. I've never felt put off.

They are FUN! Lots of smiles, jokes to keep the energy going.

They are creative. I don't have a lot of experience with wedding photography but I was impressed with a few small details Cindy introduced to Tim and I. For example, for our engagement photos, Cindy took some landscape shots to set the tone. Loved this! It's all about the details for me. The light, the setting, etc.. She got me! Cindy also really recommended that we do a 'premiere party' to bring together friends and family to review the photos and enjoy memories. So glad we did this. Lots of laughter and tears as we relived the day.

Sent on 04/12/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

C Brown Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,476.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• C Brown Photo 1
    Weekday or Sunday Wedding Discount
    Cindy offers a 10 percent discount on all weddings that take place during the week or on a Sunday.
  • C Brown Photo 2
    Multicultural Wedding Special
    Cindy is offering couples planning multicultural weddings a ten percent discount off their total package price

• Rev. Dawn
    Rev. Dawn Wedding Officiants

When you choose to work with Cindy, you choose to work with someone who is thoughtful, intelligent, professional, talented,and will create rich, vibrant photographs that tell a unique story. I highly recommend Cindy.

• 3115 Piedmont Rd NE, Suite D102 Atlanta, GA, 30305 See on map
    6014662982 (Other Phone Number)