Atlanta, GA 30313 Map · Phone number

About Lauren Wright Weddings

I am inspired by real life, real love and real people. I am a storyteller at heart, and I love being able to capture and portray the relationships that people share.

I love exploring new places, whether I am traveling to a distant city or wandering through the aisles of a trendy new store.

My life may as well come with a soundtrack, because I am always singing or dancing along to my favorite music. I cannot let a good song go to waste, which is why you are likely to catch me dancing around with my camera at receptions.

I love to laugh!

I encourage my couples to be adventurous when they are being photographed. I love it when they let go and are willing to laugh and play a little bit. I want them to feel fabulous and to be able to look at their photographs and be reminded how very much in love they are.

81779f9440da9fd4 1210207973262 014
WW1
81779f9440da9fd4 1210207973262 014
WW1

9 Reviews for Lauren Wright Weddings

Lauren is absolutely amazing. She captures genuine images that show off the happiness that the couple is experiencing in the moment.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Abby · Married on 07/18/2015

Lauren is the best! She captures the essence of the event beautifully! She's professional - and her fun personality puts everyone at ease! She's tops!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Noelle · Married on 04/04/2015

I just love Lauren! She's very professional and a lot of fun! My pictures are gorgeous, and I'm so glad I used her! She captured every single detail that made my wedding personal! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• One Chic Production
    One Chic Production Wedding Planners

Lauren is a very creative and artistic photographer. She finds small details and turn them into stunning works or art! I really enjoyed working with Lauren and would recommend her to anyone!