130 Arizona Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA 30307 Map · Phone number

About Laura Stone Photo

Thanks for spending your time here, I hope you find this collection of images compelling and that you look forward to seeing more!

If you want to know why I take pictures, it's simply to hold onto the moments when our hearts burst with a sense of happiness, gratitude, and amazement- when you ask yourself: "Is this really happening to me?"

Yes, it is, and I want to be there to record it and show it to you later.

ww0040

46 Reviews for Laura Stone Photo

• Izzy

Izzy H. · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing work, so happy!

Laura was great to work with for our wedding. She was very responsive to what we wanted and helped us enjoy our night while also getting great photos. She was very unobtrusive, but managed to capture so many special moments. The photos were a combination of posed and candid, and look absolutely amazing. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 03/23/2019

Better than I could have dreamed of!

Laura is truly exceptional! We hired her to take our engagement and wedding photos and I honestly couldn't be happier with our decision (and I haven't even seen all my wedding photos yet!). Photography was the most important thing to my husband and I on our wedding day. We did tons of research and when Laura came across in our research after one conversation with her, we knew she was our person. She is so thoughtful and catches everything. She has a creative eye and is so professional and sweet. She is so very so talented! Her pictures tell this unbelievable story of mine and my husbands love for each other. I can't wait to see our book and the rest of our pictures!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 02/23/2019

Hire Laura!

The most important vendor hire to me was photography. I searched for weeks on every platform I could find. I came across Laura and immediately knew I wanted to hire her. Her pictures were very clear and seemed to capture real life moments. They told a story of the wedding day.

When I got my pictures back, I knew I was right. The pictures told the story of our wedding day so beautifully. The quality is evident in her portfolio. What isn't evident by looking at the pictures is her personality.

Laura and her team were a calming presence throughout the day. They were respectful but got all the shots they needed. We were under a pretty tight timeline, and I still got over 1,000 edited pictures capturing every memory. They did their best to get everything that I wanted.

We had an incident in which a church coordinator became very rude and abrasive which Laura. I was rattled, but Laura was calm. She responded with grace and continued her work.

I was very happy with how my pictures and the day (working closely with Laura) turned out!

Sent on 06/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Laura Stone Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Storybook Wedding Consulting
    Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Laura's photographs are stunning and she is a true pleasure to work with. I look forward to working with Artstar again soon!

• Unforgettable Soirees, LLC
    Unforgettable Soirees, LLC Wedding Planners

Laura from Artstar is a pleasure to work with. Her professionalism is top notch, and her keen eye for detail is just fantastic. I had a great time working with her and was so pleased to see the resulting photographs after the wedding. I would highly recommend her to any bride and groom! You will be so pleased with the results!

• Zinnia Design
    Zinnia Design Wedding Florists

Working with Art Star photography has been very exciting. Laura captures every moment and creates an epic love story for every wedding she shoots. I've had the pleasure to work along side Laura on many occasions and Zinnia Design will always recommend her talents and professionalism to all my clients.

• 130 Arizona Ave Ne ATLANTA, 30307 See on map