Cindy Brown Photo Reviews

32 | Decatur, GA

32 Reviews for Cindy Brown Photo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Subin · Married on 06/09/2018

She is just so great. Cindy is flexible and kind and considerate. She has been more like friend than just photographer to us and wedding pictures seem really natural and genuine. Whenever I look through photos I feel like I am in that moment again. Thanks!!!

Ashley · Married on 05/29/2016

My husband and I wanted REAL photos of our wedding day. We didn't want to miss a moment of our wedding posing. We were having an eclectic wedding in the mountains with karaoke too and knew we wanted good shots of our guests being silly. After we met Cindy and Sharon we felt so at ease. They are incredibly easy to talk to and have a great sense of humor!
    They immediately "got" who we are, which I think is why they have such a gift with wedding photojournalism. On our special day they were at our venue on time (it was a hard place to find) and right away were capturing all the details! David and I were busy getting ready and making sure everything was in place. We never had to oversee them and they just did their thing. They were so friendly and warm and funny all my guests said we had the best photographers!
    After we saw the photos, we were blown away! They perfectly captured us, our guests and the moments that made our wedding special. The photos were so clear and well lit yet everyone looked flawless! Cindy was very easy to work with and timely in all communication too. We couldn't be happier!

Vanessa · Married on 04/04/2016

Photography is of the utmost importance, people! It's the only way to really see what happened on what can be a very hazy day. Our nuptials were the most wonderful day, but a total blur! Cindy and Sharon helped us piece it all together providing everything I asked for - down to the exact shots.

Other reasons why I highly recommend:

They are professional but still exude a warmth that makes you feel comfortable, like you're with family, not invaded by strangers on a very personal day.

I wanted a photo journalist that could capture real emotion and important moments throughout the course of the day. We got it!

Any time I've had questions, concerns, they've been available. I've never felt put off.

They are FUN! Lots of smiles, jokes to keep the energy going.

They are creative. I don't have a lot of experience with wedding photography but I was impressed with a few small details Cindy introduced to Tim and I. For example, for our engagement photos, Cindy took some landscape shots to set the tone. Loved this! It's all about the details for me. The light, the setting, etc.. She got me! Cindy also really recommended that we do a 'premiere party' to bring together friends and family to review the photos and enjoy memories. So glad we did this. Lots of laughter and tears as we relived the day.

Tracy · Married on 08/21/2015

There are really no words to describe what Cindy & her team are able to capture through their lenses. I didn't think I would be one of those brides that got lost in the day, I'm always the hostess making sure everyone else's needs are met & everyone is having a good time. For the first time in my life, I was lost in a moment.....for my entire wedding day. Cindy & Sharon captured everything I didn't see that day. They arrived before the ceremony & didn't leave until we'll after the reception was winding down. When we previewed our wedding photos, our hearts simply burst. The love, the joy, the laughter, and the tears, all right there frozen in time forever. I've attended many weddings in my 48 years and my takeaways were: put your money into your photographer & the alcohol. You & your guests will appreciate it. Thank you, Cindy & Sharon, from the bottom of our hearts. You have a gift, thank you for sharing it with us.

I'm so happy with my decision to hire Cindy to photograph my wedding for primarily two reasons. First, her pictures are absolutely spectacular. She has a talent and keen eye for anticipating and capturing genuine emotions and moments throughout the day that would otherwise be forgotten. There are so many pictures I had no idea she was even taking, capturing some truly special moments. Second, and just as important, Cindy is great to work with (my bridesmaids also commented to me on this). She gives direction very well as needed for posed photos and fades into the background to capture great candid photos. Her professionalism was even more evident when I found out the next month that she had a shoulder injury on the day of my wedding! She never mentioned it or complained -- and still got truly great and unique pictures with her giant, heavy equipment. Thank you!!

Cindy was the perfect choice for our engagement photos (which she made into guest book for the big day) and our wedding photography. My husband and I loved how comfortable Cindy made us feel (especially me, as awkward as I am around cameras), how she truly listened to our wants, and how she guided us throughout the process. We appreciated Cindy's willingness to negotiate different aspects of our contract so that we could find a package that fit us-- that flexibility was also present on our wedding day, when Cindy dealt with demanding family members and inclement weather. I would recommend you to anyone in the area that wants a thoughtful, meaningful, and amazing series of photographs to commemorate their wedding!

Genie · Married on 10/25/2014

When our daughter got engaged, one of the first things she did was contact Cindy Brown about doing the engagement and wedding photography. At our first meeting, we knew that she had chosen the right person for this most important occasion. Cindy was very professional and so easy to work with and was the calm in the storm of engagement and wedding activities. At the wedding and the reception, you really never knew she and Sharon were there. The results were amazing- a wealth of photos that we never expected capturing the special moments of love, laughter, dance, and fun with family and friends. The engagement photos, the guest book, and the video of wedding highlights were all wonderful. The final wedding album- told a story that only a photojournalist like Cindy could accomplish. It was a glorious day that we will continue to enjoy for years to come thanks to the beautiful photography.

Silas · Married on 09/01/2013

We were absolutely delighted with Cindy's work. Cindy's pictures of our wedding are beautiful and capture both the spirit of the ceremony and the beauty of the surroundings. She also has an uncanny ability to capture people in moments when they are most themselves. Both Cindy and Sharon were a wonderful presence during the ceremony and the reception, and Cindy has been very easy for us to work with. She was always flexible and willing to work with us to meet our needs and realize our ideas.

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2013

Cindy is amazing! Our engagement safari was so much fun, and the guest book that they created with the images was awesome! Everyone at our wedding loved flipping through the pages through our adventure around Atlanta. Cindy and Sharron were fabulous at our wedding as well. They captured so many great memories for us, without anyone even realizing they were being photographed. The quality of the coffee table book full of pictures from our wedding turned out so beautifully and professional. We are so happy with the photos from our wedding, and it's all due to Cindy's amazing artistic talent.

• User3019225 · 2+ years ago

It’s hard not to praise Cindy Brown’s photography. Cindy goes above and beyond what you could want to capture your special day.
    Not only were the photographs stunning and artistic, but Cindy has an ability to capture the soul of a person in their eyes.
    There was a picture in particular that Cindy took of me and my new husband that not only caught a glint in both our eyes that expressed the essence of us both, but also made me appreciate my own beauty as an individual in a way I didn’t think was possible. I’ve always had self-esteem issues, and worried about my large nose, but when she captured both my inward and outward beauty, I finally saw what my husband sees and I’ll tell you it was a strange, but good moment of realization.

I also adored the pictures of my bridesmaids and flower girls. I had a midsummer nights dream theme to my wedding and had my flower girls wearing wings. One image that Cindy took of the girls caught the sun glowing through their wings as they were walking down the aisle, which honestly captured the spirit of the whole wedding and made them look like they were gliding on air with fairy dust all around them. My husband and I just fell in-love with her photos.

Your wedding will only last one day and when you’re the bride worrying about getting down the aisle, there really is so much that you miss, but the photos will last forever and there were so many pleasant surprises for me and my husband when we went through all the images that Cindy took.

Being a very meticulous bride who also is an artist, it meant a great deal to me that the photos of my own wedding be an art form in and of themselves and reflect the artistic efforts put into my wedding, and Cindy did that and more!

Cindy was very flexible, and interacted with everyone at the wedding in such a way that made everyone very comfortable, and made the wedding that much better.

Saed · Married on 03/16/2013

Cindy Brown and team were truly amazing! They captured everything we were looking for from our wedding day, and more! They were great, and easy, to work with! Looking through photos was so reminiscent and really fun! We are grateful to have so many wonderful photos that captured our wedding day so well! I highly recommend Cindy Brown Photography!

Allegra · Married on 12/20/2012

We originally hired Cindy to do our engagement photo session only, since we were having a destination wedding. Cindy was patient and persistent in scheduling our photo shoot around our very hectic lives. As a joke, my fiance suggested we do the shoot at a mud run we had entered. Cindy loved the idea and ran with it! The pictures of us, covered in mud, are better than most people's pictures where they are clean and beautiful in Piedmont Park.

Because we loved the pictures that Cindy did for our engagement session, we opted to fly her to Mexico with us to shoot our wedding as well!

Again, Cindy's shots were amazing. I wish we had known ahead of time what to expect from our Mayan ceremony, but even going in completely unprepared for what was to occur (due to a language barrier) Cindy was still able to get all the important shots! Cindy and Sharon truly became part of our family and we loved having them with us.

When we came home, Cindy put together the most amazing album for us. (This may border on TMI but this was my third wedding however it was the first time I got the professional wedding album.) Cindy removes the overwhelming project of sorting through the thousands of great shots and arranges them for you with an artistic eye. The one thing I would recommend is being prepared for the album upgrade, you'll want more than the standard 30 pages as you will have too many amazing photos to choose from.

Overall, I would highly recommend C Brown Photography for your special event!

Candace · Married on 11/02/2012

Cindy was wonderful to work with! She captured amazing moments and was flexible and creative- she even stayed a bit longer that scheduled to make sure she got the key moments we wanted to remember. I would recommend her to any of my friends!

Julie · Married on 04/21/2012

Cindy and her asst were sensitive to the wedding parties different desires - pics of visiting family and friends were happily accommendated. They were never intrusive during the ceremony or at the reception. Just blended right in with all of us.The photo's display everyone's happiness and love. Her talent is clearly evident. The arrangement of the photo's in the slide show she designed were thoughtful and very touching. I can highly recommend Cindy Brown.

Jason · Married on 04/15/2012

Cindy Brown was everything we were hoping for in a wedding photographer. Her skill of capturing emotion in candid photographs of specific moments was nothing short of amazing. She didn't just photograph the ceremony and reception, she captured the story of our special day. We were worried that our photographs wouldn't have been as amazing as the photojournalism style in her portfolio, but we were delighted to discover that she doesn't just get lucky catching those moments - that's just what she does! Two weeks later we were able to view the slideshow preview of some pictures, and it was like we were transported back to that wonderful day. And while her photojournalist style was what we were most interested in, she had many other excellent points. Her posed shots were fantastic, she was extremely friendly and easy to work with, and she was very flexible (shooting fast when we were in a hurry, and taking her time for the important parts). We can't recommend Cindy highly enough.

Jan · Married on 09/10/2011

Cindy and her assistant were professional and very flexible to what we wanted them to take pictures of. They worked so hard and long at the rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception and the pictures are AWESOME!! Great photographers and great skills made the weekend perfect for us to remember through the years.

Kate · Married on 05/21/2011

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer than Cindy Brown. For the day of my wedding, she helped me feel comfortable, relaxed, and fit right in with my family and wedding party. Her pictures, especially the live action shots, are spectacular. She has a real gift for capturing moments. My fiance and I keep going over and over her photos and have a wonderful album now of our whole day. I highly recommend Cindy!
    --Kate Floyd, Atlanta

Erin · Married on 05/15/2010

Cindy was awesome! Her photographs captured our wedding beautifully and will be treasured memories of our day for us and our families for a lifetime.

Jenny · Married on 04/18/2009

It was great working with Cindy. She took great photos and posted an awesome slideshow online within just a couple of days of the wedding. She posted the full set of photos soon after, and we and our family and friends were able to order the prints we wanted online. Cindy also did a fantastic job designing an album for us, completing it within six weeks after the wedding. We would highly recommend her as a wedding photographer. She is reliable and great to work with - definitely worth the price.

Patricia · Married on 10/11/2008

Cindy photographed our daughter's Outer Banks wedding in October of 2008. Looking back at the pictures is like reliving the entire day. She was able not only to capture all the big moments, but also the small and seemingly insignificant moments - When we look back through the many, many photographs we are all amazed at the many special memories we will always have in photographs. Cindy tells the complete story of the day through her camera. Cindy and her assistant Sharon were warm and caring - our entire family and guests enjoyed having them share the wedding with us!

Josey · Married on 08/02/2008

Cindy is amazing. She made me feel very comfortable and I had a good time when she was taking pictures. What was even better--when the pictures came in, there were so many that I did not even know she had taken, times when I thought she was elsewhere but she must have been around some corner with her camera. Cindy is very professional and the pictures she took were incredible. If you look at her website, you'll see what I mean.

Meredith · Married on 11/03/2007

Cindy did a wonderful job with our wedding and I would highly recommend her! So many of my friends have said the pictures she took were some of the best they have seen. She is also extremely flexible depending on what kind of package you want.

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2007

Cindy is easy to work with, a talented artist, and a wonderfully caring person. It is evident that she is a photojournalist, and she will bring a unique and exciting perspective to your favorite memories. Cindy photographed mine and my sister's weddings and we were both thrilled with our pictures. You couldn't ask for a better photographer.

Teddi · Married on 07/15/2007

Cindy exhibited the joy of our small ceremony. She was very helpful and even kept me (the bride) calm and happy. Her photos are beautiful and truly captured the spirit of our marriage. I especially loved the black and white of us on Hardy St.

Kevin · Married on 10/22/2005

Cindy did a fantastic job with our wedding photos. Her style is very unique in that she told the story of our wedding through photos and did not just take posed and set-up photographs. Our wedding photos really "feel" like our wedding. I think this came through, in part, because of Cindy's career in photojournalism.

Cindy delivered the photos in pretty much any format that we requested. She provided prints, CD's, published them to the web, and even designed a website for us. She has since photographed our son and designed a website featuring photos of him for us to share with family and friends. We continue to use her services and strongly recommend C. Brown Photo !!!