13408 4 1/2 Street, Santa Fe, TX 77510 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Jamie Zenteno Photographs

I am a true Texas native, who grew up on the tiny map dot of Santa Fe. Coming from a small town, you learn to appreciate simple things in life and that people are the only ones who matter in life. Creativity is not something I have just pulled our of my pocket for all the world to see. No, it is purely from my one and only Saviour who has given me my wonderful talent to capture beautiful photographs of people and unique things around the world.

I specialize in wedding & portrait photography.

Wedding packages start at $1600 and go up go 2900.

Follow Jamie Zenteno Photographs on

untitled2

6 Reviews for Jamie Zenteno Photographs

Mara · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding experience

10/10 would recommend her to do your wedding photography!! Super sweet, nice and can put you're nerves at ease. Wouldn't had any one else do the pictures. So excited to see the final pictures.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Savannah · Married on 10/31/2015

Jamie was my photographer for my wedding in October, and I cannot stress enough what a great decision I made by selecting her. Jamie is not only very sweet, but a very talented photographer who made my bridal portraits and my wedding day itself so fun. She also had such affordable wedding collection packages and was willing to travel, which was AWESOME. I was getting bogged down by the stress of the wedding and did not come up with a "must-shoot" list, and she gave me ideas and the photos turned out beautifully. For my bridal photos, she adapted well to our change of location (on a very rainy day!) For my wedding, she had a second photographer who was very nice as well and both of them were very good at giving direction. It was also very rainy on my wedding, and they used the opportunity to take cute photos of my husband and I with an umbrella.
    Overall, I highly recommend Jamie for any photography session.

Sent on 01/19/2016
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 05/16/2015

Jamie was absolutely fantastic. After seeing all the gorgeous photos on her website, I emailed and she quickly responded. She worked with us to get a custom package based upon what we were looking for. We had her for an engagement photo session first, which really put us at ease. She had such great ideas for photos to really capture us as a couple. From just a 30min session, we got 30 beautiful photos that we showcased in our wedding decor. I told everyone leading up to the wedding that the one thing I didn't have to worry about was getting amazing photos! We had both her and her assistant for our wedding day. Jamie came with the girls and I to the spa to photograph us getting ready, and her assistant went to the men's house, so we didn't have to choose. The photos were absolutely amazing! We are completely in love with them. She got all of the important moments, of course, but I think our favorites are of the candid moments, sharing hugs with our family and dancing all night. My husband and I didn't want a super formal, stuffy wedding, and we LOVE that Jamie captured all the FUN we had! She and her assistant shot over 700 photos for us from the spa to the get-away. And they are gorgeous! I can't say enough about Jamie either. She and her assistant were such a calming presence during those tense moments before the ceremony. She kept us relaxed, and made the pictures light and fun. (I think she even showed me how to cut our cake!) We loved working with Jamie, and we really hope to work with her again!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jamie Zenteno Photographs Pricing

Jamie Zenteno Photographs Price Rates

• Lure By Ashley Nicole
    Lure By Ashley Nicole Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely wonderful. I've only heard positive feed back from clients I have referred to Jamie Zenteno Photographs. She captures every moment so beautifully and her session reveals are to die for. I would definitely recommend Jamie Zenteno Photographs for all your memories.

• 13408 4 1/2 Street Santa Fe, 77510 See on map