Bath, ME 04530 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jamie Mercurio Photography

I'm Jamie, a wedding & lifestyle photographer based in the midcoast of Maine. I am passionate about capturing candid, organic moments, and I am so inspired by love— in all of its many forms.

My style blends fine art and photojournalism, using mainly natural light. I would love to hear your love story, and help you tell it, too.

visit my website or send an email to hello@jamiemercurio.com for more information. I look forward to working with you!

maineweddingengagementphotographer0031

• Real Weddings 25

20 Reviews for Jamie Mercurio Photography

• Rachael

Rachael · Getting married on 12/25/2050

We were so fortunate to have Jamie take our engagement and wedding photos. Besides the fact that she's a down to earth and sweetheart of an individual, her work is absolutely stunning. The moments she captured will serve as great reminders of how happy we were on our big day forever. Jamie is more than professional, organized and knows exactly what she's doing. Thank you SO much Jamie for being so fun to work with, and for your AMAZING talent!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Jessie Hamilton · Getting married on 07/09/2020

Our Dream Photographer

Working with Jamie was seamless. She was flexible through multiple weather mishaps for our engagement photos, prompt and so fun to work with. She makes you feel comfortable and it is easy to laugh with her. The end result of both our engagement and wedding photos was magical. It is everything we could have asked for and makes reliving our perfect day just as special every time around. I would work with her over and over again!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Susan

Susan Garnett · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience

Jamie was amazing. She called a few days before the wedding so we could go over the plan and really got to know us as a couple. The photos are amazing and she also put up with my multiple last minute requests. Such a great experience! Thank you Jamie! -Susan and Anthony

Sent on 10/06/2019

Award

Jamie Mercurio Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

Real Weddings

• Pretty Flowers
    Pretty Flowers Wedding Florists

Jamie Mercurio is one of the best wedding photographers in Maine. Jamie's style of photography captures the elegance and romance of the day so beautifully and consistently. Jamie is professional, creative and incredibly personable. She comes with our highest recommendation.

• Bath, 04530 See on map