Bath, ME 04530 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jamie Mercurio Photography

I'm Jamie, a wedding & lifestyle photographer based in the midcoast of Maine. I am passionate about capturing candid, organic moments, and I am so inspired by love— in all of its many forms.

My style blends fine art and photojournalism, using mainly natural light. I would love to hear your love story, and help you tell it, too.

visit my website or send an email to hello@jamiemercurio.com for more information. I look forward to working with you!

maineweddingengagementphotographer0031

• Real Weddings 25

18 Reviews for Jamie Mercurio Photography

• Rachael

Rachael · Getting married on 12/25/2050

We were so fortunate to have Jamie take our engagement and wedding photos. Besides the fact that she's a down to earth and sweetheart of an individual, her work is absolutely stunning. The moments she captured will serve as great reminders of how happy we were on our big day forever. Jamie is more than professional, organized and knows exactly what she's doing. Thank you SO much Jamie for being so fun to work with, and for your AMAZING talent!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2018

Best photographer ever!

If you want the most incredible photos- book Jamie ASAP!! Jamie was super helpful and easy to work with leading up to the wedding, but she took it to a whole new level on the day of the wedding. She fit in so well with all of our family and friends (I had so many people comment on how awesome she was), made my husband and I feel totally comfortable taking photos, bustled my wedding dress before we were announced into the reception, got our wedding photos to us just a couple weeks after the wedding (unheard of!!), and gave us the most beautiful photos. Her photos go beyond just capturing people/moments; she has a way of capturing all the emotion of it so you can literally feel it as you look at the photos. I promised I'm not biased- we had family members pick up on the same observation as we shared photos with them. Words cannot begin to express how grateful we are that Jamie was part of one of the most important days of our lives.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Emily · Married on 06/18/2018

I cannot recommend Jamie enough. From the moment we first spoke to Jamie and viewed her portfolio, we knew she was the perfect photographer for our small wedding in Acadia National Park. She exceeded all expectations with her exceptional photography, and she executed our vision perfectly. She captured even the most intimate moments of our special day flawlessly. In addition to being incredibly talented, Jamie is also so much fun to work with. She is very responsive, and she made us (and our entire wedding party) feel very comfortable and relaxed during pictures. We loved everything about working with Jamie!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Award

Jamie Mercurio Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

Real Weddings

• Pretty Flowers
    Pretty Flowers Wedding Florists

Jamie Mercurio is one of the best wedding photographers in Maine. Jamie's style of photography captures the elegance and romance of the day so beautifully and consistently. Jamie is professional, creative and incredibly personable. She comes with our highest recommendation.

• Bath, 04530 See on map