78 Auoli Drive, Makawao, HI 96768 Map · Phone number

21320a369b74a67a image020
3 of 208

8 Reviews for Jamie Lawrence

Catherine · Married on 08/13/2014

AMAZING!! Jamie has a magical voice!! My husband was very picky about who would play our song while I walked down the isle and when he found Jamie and heard him sing, his decision was easy!! We also had Jamie play for cocktail hour and had so many of our guests say how amazing he was. I'll never forget hearing our song as I walked down the isle!!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Erin · Married on 05/17/2014

Jamie Lawrence performed (sang and played guitar) during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and a live performance of the Hawaiian Wedding Song during our reception. Jamie was the absolute highlight of the event! The only song I specified was my walk down the aisle, which was a song that Jamie hadn't heard before, but he learned it and practiced it before the event, and absolutely nailed it! Every other song was his choice, and he came up with the most fitting, beautiful songs for every moment. Jamie is incredibly talented and I would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Dawn · Married on 10/03/2013

Our day was made even more memorable by having Jamie sing at our wedding. He began with George Strait's I cross my heart. He also sang the Hawaiian Wedding Song, Kenny Chesney's Me and You, and several others.
    Having him play his 12 string guitar and singing on the beach was a special part of our wedding that made the day.
    So friendly and such a beautiful voice, his guitar playing outranks any others that I have heard.
    You can't go wrong with having Jamie sing at your wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Jamie Lawrence FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• 78 Auoli Drive Makawao, 96768 See on map