Manhattan, KS 66506 Map · Phone number

About Jamie K! Photography

I believe your relationship with your spouse is the most important

earthly relationship you will ever have.

The best road trips include stops at Mom and Pop diners.

Nothing compares to a home cooked meal.

I wear yoga pants to the grocery store with the hope people will think I worked out.

Really, I just wanted to be comfortable.

I believe the bottom of a wedding dress reveals the adventures of the day.

Mine has dirt on the bottom. Want to know why?

I pretend to cuddle with my husband because I want to sleep in the middle of the bed.

I believe a personal walk with God is the key to a healthy marriage.

Follow Jamie K! Photography on

LizWedding
6161634581722442158441932579376
RobertsonQuote

10 Reviews for Jamie K! Photography

Handled all of us hard heads well! Took very good photos!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Chelsea · Married on 10/19/2013

Jamie is so friendly and made it very easy to smile and feel comfortable while taking pictures. She took charge during the wedding pictures so that I (the bride) didn't have to stress about the schedule or getting all the shots we wanted. She took great pictures for both our engagement session and our wedding pictures! I also love that we have access to all the pictures online so I can show all of my family the pictures she took. I've had several people tell me that the wedding album she made for us is the best they've ever seen. I've seen some of the pictures from senior shoots she has done as well and they are incredible! I would recommend Jamie K! photography to anyone in search of a photographer, regardless of the occasion!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Janet · Married on 06/01/2013

We hired Jamie after a bad experience with the initial photographer we hired for our June 1st wedding. She went above and beyond to make our experience wonderful. From the first time I contacted her, she was responsive and helpful. She was not only interested in our wedding photography, but every aspect of our special day. Our package included an engagement session and a beautiful album showcasing the photos that was used as a guest book at our reception. We have received endless complements about how beautiful our photos are. Jamie really captured the essence of our wedding day and we will cherish the beautiful photos throughout our marriage.

Thanks, Jamie!
    Janet & Casey Carriker

Sent on 08/19/2013

Jamie K! Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards