Jamie Dunn Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,900 Most Popular Price

Jamie Dunn Photography, based in Gloucester, Virginia, specializes in wedding, elopement, and portrait photography. Since she first started her business in 2017, Jamie’s passion for documenting milestone moments has only deepened. Her images are warm and joyful, serving as everlasting keepsakes of your precious memories.

Jamie’s mission is to ensure that your wedding photography experience is seamless and stress-free. Beginning with a consultation, she strives to get to know you personally and understand your vision for your big day. Throughout your event, this dedicated professional and her husband work together to immortalize every fine detail. Jamie Dunn Photography is also pleased to arrange engagement, boudoir, portrait, and trash-the-dress sessions for a comprehensive wedding album. They can provide your final edited images in:

• Standard or flush-mount albums
  • Standard, matted, or canvas prints
  • Digital files
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Heather
    Heather Married on 12/11/2021

Our magickal day captured by magickal people.

Jamie and her assistant captured the Magick of our wedding day perfectly. My husband and I are so pleased with the pictures and we both loved working with them! The pictures came our perfectly and they made it so fun and gave great direction when we didn't know what we wanted. So helpful and attentive.
  • Carrie
    Carrie M. Married on 07/03/2021

Jamie is Fantastic to work with!

Jamie is Fantastic!! She had to travel a ways to our venue and didn't seem to mind :) She was prompt, professional, helpful, and so kind. She made the morning easy and fun. Our pictures are beautiful - she captured the natural light and moods of the moments perfectly. She was very communicative and kept me on track leading up to the big day. She really tries to make everything as stress free as possible. I'm so glad we found her and recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer.
    Alexandria V. Married on 12/17/2020

Thank you jamie!

Jamie was absolutely amazing! We could have not asked for a more perfect photographer for our perfect. She is flexible, dependable, friendly and personable, organized, and so many other amazing things! She got our photos back to us quickly and they are absolutely perfect. We are definitely planning to hiring her in the near future for other shoots. We could not recommend her more!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jamie Eppig
Jamie Eppig
Lead Photographer/Owner

I'm Jamie! I'm the heart behind this business, and I am SO passionate about wedding and couple photography. There's something about photographing two people that are madly in love that lights a fire in my soul!

I live in Gloucester, VA with my husband Roman, our two dogs, cat, and chickens! I enjoy relaxing by the fire with a homecooked meal, DIY projects, and dance parties in the living room.

I cannot wait to meet you!

4869 Turks Ferry Road Gloucester, VA, 23061
804-832-4559
Location of (Jamie Dunn Photography)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding