17380 Shiloh Church Rd, Montpelier, VA 23192 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Deals 1

About Amy Marie Events

Amy Marie Events is a professional wedding planner based in Doswell, Virginia. With over 12 years of experience in the event planning industry, Amy turned her passion and heart into her full-time reality. Amy Marie Events is dedicated to uniqueness, creativity and excellence. Amy and her team have had the privilege to design and manage hundreds of events that range from the most intimate elopements to large corporate events. Although, the company has grown one thing remains, Amy Marie personally meets every AME couple face-to-face to hear their personal love story. While she now wears many more hats than when AME began, her passion has been and always will be LOVE!

Couples who entrust their wedding experience to Amy Marie Events can rest easy knowing each and every detail is covered by an experienced, reliable professional. Whether lavish or low-key, Amy and her team believe that each couple deserves excellence and a stress free occasion that is everything they imagined. Amy Marie Events also offers the following services:

• Consultation

Amy Marie Events 7
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin F · Married on 08/17/2019

Simply Amazing

I'm still in awe of Amy and her team. We hired Amy as our Month of Coordinator as well as our florist. Her florals are AMAZING. I'm still in awe of what she did with everything and all the flower arrangements she made. I loved my bouquet so much (I even dried it after the wedding!).

Amy recommend some wonderful vendors that we used for our event and she truly helped pull everything together and keep me organized. I really don't know what I would have done without her. She was always responsive and somehow made me feel like I was her only bride (even though I know for a fact I wasn't!).

I highly recommend her planning and floral services to everyone! Amy, Josh, and her whole staff are all kind, wonderful people. I am so thankful for everything they did for my husband and I throughout the wedding planning process and on our big day.

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Amy Marie Events 8
    Amy Marie Events 9

Amy Marie Events's reply:

KATIE!!!! You are the sweetest! Thank you so much asking me to join you on your planning adventure of one of the most special times of your life. You and Adam are absolutely amazing! Love you guys!

Rachel Stephens · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing coordinator & florist!

Amy created a beautiful stress free wedding day for me and my husband! Amy Marie Events did florals and coordinated my wedding! I came to her with a vision and she created it to the T, even better than I could have imagined! My flowers flowed together so well with the theme of my wedding. Even when my husband was running behind she orchestrated everything to keep to the timeline!! I wasn't stressed the entire day because I knew she was there! She created a beautiful ceremony and reception with custom made decorations! And even better she stayed within my budget!! The day couldn't have been better thanks to her and her team! Everyone was so sweet and very professional!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Amy Marie Events 17
    Amy Marie Events 18
    Amy Marie Events 19

Amy Marie Events's reply:

Rachel, oh how I love you! Thank you so much for allowing Josh, my team and I to serve you and Tyler on your wedding day. It was truly our honor! We love you guys!

Carlos Morales · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful, Professional, Accessible

Amy was great from the beginning. We talked about my ideas and how to incorporate them into the event. She was always professional, accessible, and pleasant to work with before, during, and after the event. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Amy Marie Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2