Lake Caroline, Chesterfield, VA 23832 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About XtraOrdinary Events

XtraOrdinary Events, LLC is an event planning company based in Richmond, Virginia that creates iconic and memorable celebrations. Their mission is to produce amazing events for their clients by keeping focus on modern and creative ideas and ensuring that the planning process is pleasant and stress-free.

Experience
Owner and event planner Keithvette Thompson has over 15 years of experience. She has an Event Planning Certification and Intele Travel Agent Certification. Keithvette has a knack for building strong relationships with reputable vendors and an eye for detail that has allowed her to plan countless first-class events. Owner and event planner Nina Morris is passionate about the creative and organizational aspects of events and has nearly a decade of experience in professional event planning.

XtraOrdinary Events, LLC strives to provide a professional and unforgettable event by providing clients with multiple customizable packages that will suit their specific needs. They ensure a flawless wedding that flows seamlessly by offering the following services:

• Day-of coordination three months out
  • Partial planning six months out
  • Full planning 12 months out

XtraOrdinary Events 2
XtraOrdinary Events 3

Nishawn · Married on 08/18/2018

Beckles/Wright Wedding - August 18, 2018

I hired XtraOrdinary Events to help me with my wedding primarily because of their organization skills. I was already familiar with one of the owners and how she planned, managed and executed events and I was extremely impressed. When working on my wedding, XOE was instrumental in helping me plan what all I needed to do. They helped me by meeting with vendors on my behalf when I was absent, they would call and speak to vendors regarding their availability/pricing and made sure that I stayed within my budget. When needed, they also assisted in doing research on various items I considered throughout the planning process leading up to my wedding day. They helped the planning process go a lot more smoothly for me especially since I live out of town where my wedding was being held..All in all, I would recommend XtraOrdinary Events to anyone that needs an extra set of eyes, ears and hands when planning that special event like a wedding, bridal/baby shower, party, etc...as it can be overwhelming and much involved.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    XtraOrdinary Events 4
    XtraOrdinary Events 5
    XtraOrdinary Events 6

XtraOrdinary Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious

• Lake Caroline Chesterfield, VA, 23832 See on map
    804-207-8339 (Phone number)
    804-837-1053 (Other Phone Number)