Gloucester, VA 23061 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Tiffany Sigmon Photography

Tiffany Sigmon Photography is a wedding photography business based in the Williamsburg area of Virginia. Currently living in Gloucester, Tiffany strives to provide romantic & organic images that tell the story of a bride & groom's love for one another just as much as they tell the story of their wedding day.

Follow Tiffany Sigmon Photography on

16 Reviews for Tiffany Sigmon Photography

Tiffany Sigmon Photography 1
Tiffany Sigmon Photography 2
Tiffany Sigmon Photography 3

Alyssa · Married on 04/28/2018

Colors, perfect lighting, little details, beauty, capturing the most precious moments in life in such a pure and organic way--all of this makes me think of Tiffany Sigmon Photography.

Tiffany has such a kind, sweet and professional disposition. She is the type of person who you would want to enter those sacred, intimate moments of your life to capture. She does so gently and in such an attentive and genuinely caring way.

Not only is her character alone a reason to want her as a photographer but oh my goodness her photos! They are absolutely gorgeous. She has such an eye for what to photograph, how to photograph it and is both creative and initiative. She also listens to you if there are any specific wants that you have regarding photos. My husband and I are so in love with our engagement and wedding photos by her. We cannot wait to adorn our home with them. Someone even said, "These are the best wedding photos that I have ever seen."

We love Tiffany so much and if we could have her photograph every milestone in our life we would. Her work truly is art ??

Sent on 01/09/2018

Alyssa,

I have goosebumps reading your review because I'm so incredibly thankful and honored to know you and to have been to one to photograph your wedding. Thank you for being an incredibly thoughtful bride, client, and friend. I hope to photograph you and Nikko again very soon and always.

xo,
    Tiffany

Jennifer · Married on 11/18/2017

Tiffany is very professional, talented and a joy to work with. Our son's wedding pictures came out beautiful! We were so impressed with her we hired her again for our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Tiffany Sigmon Photography's reply:

Jennifer, it was such a pleasure to photograph Leah & Jacob's wedding. It was so beautiful and full of love and laughter. I just can't wait for Alex & Travis' wedding, too!

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with you was a breeze! You made the both of us feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the engagement and wedding pictures. We can't thank you enough for being accommodating of the furbabies, most definitely images we as well as the family will treasure a lifetime.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Tiffany Sigmon Photography's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day! Q-Tip and Curtis were the best dog groomsmen ever!! I’m so glad you and your family will have these images to enjoy for a lifetime.

Award

Tiffany Sigmon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints