93 Garwood Rd., Trumbull, CT 06611 Map · Phone number

About James Grout Photography

I enjoy photographing weddings and events in an unobtrusive, photojournalistic style. I pride myself in personalised service and attention to detail.
As an alumni of SUNY Purchase, I studied Photography and the Arts giving me a firm foundation in my craft and unique approach. I developed my eye in many ways throughout the years. Traveling abroad, working in many different types of photography including editorial, corporate and advertising. I have also worked on many feature films as well as The Sopranos as a lighting technician.

• Gustavo Tessaro Photography
  • Dariusz Terepka Photography
  • Sherwood Photographers

12 Reviews for James Grout Photography

Highly recommend. Great all around.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Stacy · Married on 07/17/2010

I have been working with Jim for many years, both professionally and for personal photographs. He is always professional, friendly and most of all accommodating. Jim has a truly unique and special eye for those moments that every person wants a photographer to capture!

Sent on 07/22/2010

Catherine · Married on 04/03/2010

My husband and I where in a wedding where Jim was the photographer. We immediately liked Jim's style and the quality of his photos. Thereafter, we hired Jim to take photographs of our family for my parents wedding anniversary present. He was a complete professional and captured our children and family beautifully. The photos are all over our house and we are constantly getting compliments about how incredible the shots are. Jim has now photographed our family 3 years in a row and we have developed a friendship that will hopefully last for a long time. His demeanor is relaxing and he knows just how to get that special shot. I wish I had him for my own wedding but am so glad I found him to capture my family as we grow.

Sent on 04/20/2010

Award

• 93 Garwood Rd. Trumbull, 06611 See on map
    2032208284 (Phone number)
    Location of (James Grout Photography)