12117 Possum Track Rd., Raleigh, NC 27614 Map · Phone number

About Jade Marion Hair

Hello everyone! My name is Jade and My passion is too create artistic and beautiful hair for any occasion! My goal is to make you, as a client feel more beautiful than you ever have before. I am flexible with my time and will come to you wherever you are. I also enjoy doing a $35 consultation and trial for all my clients just to make sure we are all on the same page. I hope to be styling you soon!

f142ef9b2e4c6736 8E1A9DF4 371F 45AF 9376 B7AD8BDC87DE

Jade Marion Hair 1
Jade Marion Hair 2

Mary · Married on 07/19/2019

Wonderful!

I cannot get over how great Jade is! She really listens when you explain what your style is and goes above and beyond. I can’t recommend her enough! Her ability to style all lengths and types of hair to create her clients perfect vision is uncanny. She also mentioned that the side of each hair style is important because most pictures are profiles of the bride and bridal party and I had never thought of that before!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Jade Marion Hair 3

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible!

Jade is wonderful! She can truly do anything you dream of with your hair, and she left me and my ladies all feeling so gorgeous on my wedding day. If you want to see her range, check out her instagram-- that is where I found her, and I was blown away. Jade is super responsive, flexible, and fun on the day of. I recommend her to everyone getting married in the Raleigh/Durham area. Thank you Jade for really getting my style and making everyone's hair dreams come true!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Jade Marion Hair 4
  • Mary Beth

Mary Beth · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect & Affordable.

Jade is amazing! She is an instant friend, so down-to-earth, and kind. She put everyone at ease the morning of the wedding, was super prepared, and totally professional. She came prepared with a schedule and did beautiful work! She does not try to "take you" like so many other wedding hair stylists I came across in the industry and was extremely fair and affordable. I am so thankful to have worked with her. My hair stayed in place beautifully all day and she completely understood my vision.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Jade Marion Hair's reply:

Aw girl! Thank you so much! I loved being a part of it! You were a wonderful bride to pamper and your family and friends were so much fun!

Award

Jade Marion Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service