J. Sims Floral Designs

Sullivan, IN View map

Unique floral designs for all occasions.

General Information

by appointment only.

Leslie Married on 06/14/2014
    My bouquet was breathtaking and he tied in our wedding colors (coral and blue) perfectly! Lots of neat textures, heights, colors , and arrangements! Fabulous!
    Ashley Married on 02/08/2014
    Jim Sims was AMAZING to work with. I don't know a lot about flowers, but I knew the general look and feel I wanted for my wedding. I showed Jim a just a few pictures, but he took my inspiration and ran with it. All of the flowers were absolutely stunning and so far exceeded my expectations. All of the bouquets were beautiful, all of the centerpieces were beautiful, the cake was beautifully decorated with his flowers- he went far above and beyond what I expected. In addition to his absolutely beautiful work, his prices were well below the other florists I met with as well. Jim was probably the best vendor choice I made throughout the entire wedding. I will never use any other florist for anything ever again. Period.
    Courtney Married on 10/19/2013
    Jim really loves what he does and I think thats so important when trying to plan ideas for your wedding. I would come to him with a few photos of arrangements I liked and he would just think of 5 different ideas of similar things we could right off the top of his head. I'm not an expert on floral arrangements so it was really helpful to have someone who clearly knows so much and is so passionate about their line of work. He knows what flowers work well together, which ones are best in a bouquet because they won't wilt, what flowers are budget friendly, etc. Jim was great with taking an idea and figuring out how we could do it within our budget.

I live in Indianapolis but was getting married in Terre Haute which conveniently happens to be the two cities that Jim works out of. That made getting together for meetings really easy and took off a lot of the stress. He was my only wedding vendor that I was able to meet in Indy so that cut down a lot of driving for me which was really great.

The day of the wedding every arrangement was where it was supposed to be at the time it was supposed to be there :) Every single arrangement at our wedding turned out beautifully and it was all within our budget.

Sullivan, 47882

By appointment
Location of (J. Sims Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding