J. Foley Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,875 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,875 Most Popular Price

J. Foley Photography, a wedding photography company in the Saratoga, New York area, draws from photojournalism experience and years working with models, musicians and professional athletes to capture authentic and timeless photos on your wedding day. JFP takes the time to get to know clients on a personal level, and the JFP team emphasizes the planning process to ensure that posed portraits move seamlessly and candid shots are genuine. JFP's natural and traditional style creates visual memories couples can treasure forever.

J. Foley Photography offers the following services:

• Toning
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
J. Foley Photography provides the following products as options for couples’ photographs:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,425

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,875

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Lauren
    Lauren T. Married on 01/29/2022

Simply the Best!

Jeff was the best photographer and overall vendor that was hired for our wedding. Our wedding day turned out to be a snow storm and some of our vendors cancelled on us…. But not Jeff!! His willingness to pivot, personality, and go with the flow attitude was unbelievably great. Jeff even helped us create a new timeline for the morning. He was a professional through and through!

Jeff took the most amazing photos of our wedding day. He was even willing to stand in below zero temperatures for us to capture unforgettable memories. He made sure to get all the shots we had requested. Communication prior to the wedding was excellent. We can’t recommend Jeff enough!

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lauren. I am thrilled I got to spend such an important day with you and Michael, and with your family and friends.
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 11/06/2021

Creative, Witty, Compassionate, and Simply the Best

Jeff has photographed our family and myself (professionally) a few times now, so it was a no-brainer to have him photograph our wedding. He's incredibly detail oriented, thoughtful, creative, and has an eye for the shot you'd never even consider! Jeff's communication was fabulous, he was prompt, great with my children, and just made the process of pictures feel effortless. I can't imagine anyone else taking these important photos -- in the teasers he's shared thus far -- he has exceeded our expectations and truly the captured the essence of our relationship, family, and friends. We are beyond grateful!

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Wow, Kelly! Thank you for the kind, kind words and for sharing a wonderful day with me. xoxo. I appreciate you and your family and friends.
    Kristen S. Married on 10/29/2021

Great Pictures, Great Experience

Jeff shot our engagement pictures, our wedding, and has done our family pictures every year since having kids. We were so happy to be able to book with him when he was back up in New York from Florida.

Jeff always gets amazing candid shots no matter the circumstances. For our family photos this year, we had a cranky hurricane of an 18 month old who became enamored with him and wanted nothing more than to sit on Jeff’s lap instead of taking pictures. He chatted with her and held her hand while walking, played with her, and got great pictures of the family while managing to keep both girls (and parents) happy, sane, and smiling.

I couldn’t recommend Jeff’s services more and look forward to working with him for our family pictures for years to come!

J. Foley Photography's reply:

I love love love getting together with your family to make photos! Gracie wanting to be my friend this year absolutely made my day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jeff Foley
Jeff Foley
lead photographer/owner

Hey there. I'm Jeff. I created JFP out of a passion for storytelling, and it has turned out to be the best business/job move I've ever made. My camera has taken me all over the world (I've shot weddings in Europe and South America) and into the lives of professional athletes and singers/bands/models.

I have photographed more than 500 weddings, and I thoroughly enjoy getting to know my couples and visually telling their stories. The best weddings are the ones that end with a hug (pre-COVID, at least) and with the couple saying that they felt like a friend photographed their wedding. That's a great feeling.

Before becoming a photographer, I played in the Arena Football League and worked as a writer. Nowadays, I enjoy making music as a hobby.

I love my photography gig, but I love my family even more. I'm a husband and a dad to three children. Being a dad is awesome.

The Century House The Century House Banquet Halls

J. Foley Photography we remember when you were the new guy and now your one of the most sought after photographers in the area. It is always a pleasure working with you and having you at the house and we would recommend you to anyone and everyone, great photos, unique images and easy to work with team it's the combination all couples should look for.

A Moment 2 Share A Moment 2 Share Wedding Videographers

Jeff Foley! Is one of my favorite Photographers to work with for a few reasons! Being a team player is so important the day of a wedding and Jeff over exceeds that. Always having fun while keeping it business, Jeff gets the balance that is needed for a wedding day. when we are working together we both feed off of each other's creativity and that’s so important. I highly recommend Jeff and his team if you are looking for amazing work with a great attitude and fun energy! See you soon buddy.

Two Blue Eyes photography Two Blue Eyes photography Wedding Photographers

Jeff & Jeanette are fantastic to work with. Jeff has a great eye for capturing beautiful portraits, and has a knack for helping you feel extremely comfortable being photographed on your special day.

7 Skidmore Dr Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866
Location of (J. Foley Photography)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding