7 Skidmore Dr, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About J. Foley Photography

J. Foley Photography, a wedding photography company in the Saratoga, New York area, draws from photojournalism experience and years working with models, musicians and professional athletes to capture authentic and timeless photos on your wedding day. JFP takes the time to get to know clients on a personal level, and the JFP team emphasizes the planning process to ensure that posed portraits move seamlessly and candid shots are genuine. JFP's natural and traditional style creates visual memories couples can treasure forever.

J. Foley Photography offers the following services:

• Toning
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
J. Foley Photography provides the following products as options for couples’ photographs:

• Albums
Jump for joy
Jump for joy
Scene from a 1980s movie
Scene from a 1980s movie
Bad bridesmaids (kind of)
Bad bridesmaids (kind of)
Simple and classy
A little dip in the lake
A little dip in the lake
It's not cold
It's not cold
Who pulled the fire alarm?
Who pulled the fire alarm?
Late night portrait

187 Reviews for J. Foley Photography

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/18/2020

Simply wonderful

Jeff shot our engagement photos in the fall of 2018 and was planning on doing our wedding in Albany the following year. However, due to health complications, we had to postpone it until the following fall. That's right October of 2020...... then the pandemic hit earlier in the year and we were unsure of how to proceed. Do we have a ceremony, reception, neither, both?? We ended up deciding to have a small ceremony this fall and will have our big reception next year. Jeff immediately offered to document our smaller ceremony with no additional charge. How do you like that?! Jeff is simply wonderful and takes high quality photos. We are looking forward to working with him again next year!

Sent on 10/22/2020

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you, Rebecca! So glad I was able to share your wedding day with you and I'm happy we will get to do it again. :)
  • Carly

Carly M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful experience!

Jeff worked with us for our last minute, 10 person COVID safe wedding and he was an absolute pleasure to work with! I’m so glad we found him and he was available. He had a great eye for our location and capturing beautiful photos with different backdrops. He was also excellent in guiding us through different poses and positioning which I was so thankful for since we aren’t models and can’t tell how things come together. Trust him when he tells you “the more awkward it feels, the better the photos come out” because it’s true! We have so many amazing photos from our day that I will cherish forever! Thank you Jeff! Highly recommend J. Foley Photography!

Sent on 10/21/2020

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Carly! I am glad we were able to connect and spend your wedding day together!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

J. Foley Photography Pricing

J. Foley Photography Price Rates

J. Foley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2425
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3875
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

1 Real Wedding

Team of J. Foley Photography

Jeff Foley

Jeff Foley

lead photographer/owner

Hey there. I'm Jeff. I created JFP out of a passion for storytelling, and it has turned out to be the best business/job move I've ever made. My camera has taken me all over the world (I've shot weddings in Europe and South America) and into the lives of professional athletes and singers/bands/models.

I have photographed more than 500 weddings, and I thoroughly enjoy getting to know my couples and visually telling their stories. The best weddings are the ones that end with a hug (pre-COVID, at least) and with the couple saying that they felt like a friend photographed their wedding. That's a great feeling.

Before becoming a photographer, I played in the Arena Football League and worked as a writer. Nowadays, I enjoy making music as a hobby.

I love my photography gig, but I love my family even more. I'm a husband and a dad to three children. Being a dad is awesome.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• The Century House Banquet Halls

J. Foley Photography we remember when you were the new guy and now your one of the most sought after photographers in the area. It is always a pleasure working with you and having you at the house and we would recommend you to anyone and everyone, great photos, unique images and easy to work with team it's the combination all couples should look for.

• A Moment 2 Share Wedding Videographers

Jeff Foley! Is one of my favorite Photographers to work with for a few reasons! Being a team player is so important the day of a wedding and Jeff over exceeds that. Always having fun while keeping it business, Jeff gets the balance that is needed for a wedding day. when we are working together we both feed off of each other's creativity and that’s so important. I highly recommend Jeff and his team if you are looking for amazing work with a great attitude and fun energy! See you soon buddy.

• Two Blue Eyes photography
    Two Blue Eyes photography Wedding Photographers

Jeff & Jeanette are fantastic to work with. Jeff has a great eye for capturing beautiful portraits, and has a knack for helping you feel extremely comfortable being photographed on your special day.

• 7 Skidmore Dr Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (J. Foley Photography)