7 Skidmore Dr, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 54
  • Real Weddings 1

About J. Foley Photography

J. Foley Photography, a photojournalistic wedding photographer in the Albany, New York area, draws from freelance newspaper photography experience to capture real and timeless photos on your wedding day. This husband and wife photography team heavily emphasize the planning process to ensure that posed portraits move seamlessly and candid shots are genuine. Their natural and traditional style blends with the contemporary to create visual memories couples can treasure forever.

Jeff and Jeanette Foley document couples with the following services:

• Toning
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
J. Foley Photography provides the following products as options for couples' photographs:

• Albums

J. Foley Photography 6
J. Foley Photography 7

sheri · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Experience

What an amazing experience Jeff is excellent. We were very honestly with Jeff that we didn’t really like the camera and we wanted him to get more candidates of us enjoying the day with our loved ones. Jeff did just that! He was so easy to be around and made everyone super comfortable. I highly recommend Jeff and can’t wait to book him again!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    J. Foley Photography 12
    J. Foley Photography 13
    J. Foley Photography 14
    J. Foley Photography 15
    J. Foley Photography 16

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the mind words, Sheri! I had a blast with you and Justin, and your whole crew! Wishing you a lifetime of love and fun.
  • Insiya and Josh

Ins · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing photographer and amazing person!

From the first contact, you will learn Jeff is nothing but passionate about what he does and incredibly talented. I will never forget our first phone conversation where I let him know that as a plus size bride, I wanted to make sure the photographer we hired knew to photograph in flattering ways. He stopped me from continuing and said that his job was to capture the happiness and beauty of the bride but he would never hide a bride behind objects or people. And he genuinely meant it. I could not believe what I was hearing but I realized in that moment that not only was Jeff an amazing person, but he is incredibly uplifting. Jeff held true to his promises and from our engagement photos to our wedding photos- I had honestly forgotten about my insecurities and could not be happier with what he captured. He shows you photos as he's capturing them to help remind you that you have nothing to worry about. Jeff even handled my Type A personality so well. For example: I brought a car full of props for our engagement photos or the time I sent him an overdetailed timeline of our wedding schedule full with surprise outfit change to Indian Attire he didn't even blink before quickly joining me on expanding the ideas into something so much better. I could go on forever about how much we loved Jeff and not to mention how wonderful Jeanette is as well!! But my best way to show you how much we all loved him is that we'll be seeing him again for my brother's wedding next April. Don't miss your opportunity to work with Jeff!! And if my words didn't win you over, take a look at the photos he's created.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    J. Foley Photography 21
    J. Foley Photography 22
    J. Foley Photography 23

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a thoughtful and kind review, Insiya! I can't wait to make more photos for your family!

J. Foley Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• The Century House
    The Century House Banquet Halls

J. Foley Photography we remember when you were the new guy and now your one of the most sought after photographers in the area. It is always a pleasure working with you and having you at the house and we would recommend you to anyone and everyone, great photos, unique images and easy to work with team it's the combination all couples should look for.

• A Moment 2 Share
    A Moment 2 Share Wedding Videographers

Jeff Foley! Is one of my favorite Photographers to work with for a few reasons! Being a team player is so important the day of a wedding and Jeff over exceeds that. Always having fun while keeping it business, Jeff gets the balance that is needed for a wedding day. when we are working together we both feed off of each other's creativity and that’s so important. I highly recommend Jeff and his team if you are looking for amazing work with a great attitude and fun energy! See you soon buddy.

• Two Blue Eyes photography
    Two Blue Eyes photography Wedding Photographers

Jeff & Jeanette are fantastic to work with. Jeff has a great eye for capturing beautiful portraits, and has a knack for helping you feel extremely comfortable being photographed on your special day.

• 7 Skidmore Dr Saratoga Springs, 12866 See on map