It's Your Day Events & Expressions

Kenmore, WA View map
$4,695 Package Price

$4,695 Package Price

Congratulations, you have begun to plan one of the most memorable days of your life!

We are a boutique event agency specializing in weddings and special events. We also have our expression studio where we can create a one of a kind invitation, menu, program, or any other wedding stationary that might be needed. We were established in 2009 and take great pride in what we do and we take no wedding lightly. There are many hours that go into planning an event such as a wedding, and with that comes an immense amount of detail; of which need to be executed with the highest degree of accuracy and care.

We are extraordinarily passionate about what we do, and we bring a wealth of creative energy to every event. We believe that our weddings reflect our level of personal commitment and the unique personality of each couple or party by incorporating elements designed specifically with them in mind.

Its Your Day is committed to giving each and every client the time and support needed to enjoy an unforgettable wedding experience from the first consultation to the conclusion of an absolutely flawless event.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,795

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,695

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,495

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jaspreet G. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing day with It's Your Day Events

We used It’s Your Day Events for month-of-coordinating, but they were available from the time we hired them (Oct 2020-Sept 2021) to give us referrals for vendors and to answer questions along the way. They were detail-oriented, reliable, and kept everything organized and most importantly, made sure everything was flawless for our big day. For us, it was the perfect balance of them executing our vision but also them offering their expertise when we had no idea what we were doing (like when it came to the detailed layout for our reception). They also designed the paper products for our wedding, which turned out great. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made, especially since they took care of communicating with all of our other vendors, which saved us a lot of time and stress leading up to the wedding.
    Sarah L. Married on 09/15/2018

Above and beyond

They did a beautiful job on my wedding! They went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect!!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 07/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

These are the people you want to have your back

From our first planning meeting until the very last minute of our event, Christina made our wedding a less stressful and much smoother experience than it would have been otherwise. My wife and I had a fairly large wedding (~200 guests) and we were therefore especially sensitive to costs that seemed "extra". As the more pragmatic member of our relationship I was initially skeptical of spending money on a wedding coordinator. However, I quickly saw how wrong I was as soon as the crew from It's Your Day Events got to work on _my_ event. They did things that I didn't even know needed doing, often without me even noticing. Without them, my wife, myself, and our guests would absolutely not have enjoyed the day as much as we could have. Quite frankly, I'm convinced that having Christina was the difference between a "nice" wedding or the "totally awesome evening of stokage" we ended up with. Christina is that girl you went to school with who always had the perfectly organized day-planner and never missed a homework assignment. She is the exact person you want around if you value your sanity.
  • illustration stars

It's Your Day Events & Expressions 1
Exclusive
It's Your Day Events & Expressions 2
Discount

Tell us you found us on Wedding Wire and we will give you 3% off any package!

Seattle String Quartet Seattle String Quartet Wedding Musicians

It is always a pleasure to work with Ashley and Christina at a wedding. They are thoughtful, professional and aware of our musicians needs. Elaine Ekstedt, Seattle String Quartet

AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) DJ/MC+PhotoBooth AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) DJ/MC+PhotoBooth Wedding DJs

I HIGHLY Recommend It's your day. Your event is not complete without them. They are fun to work with, they offer a HIGH quality service, are leaders in their industry, are very experienced & talented, are very trustworthy, help to relieve any stress you may have on your wedding day, have MANY rave reviews of happy clients, are polite, organized, go the extra mile, treat you with respect . . . I could go On & On. Bottom Line: If you hire them, you will have NO Regrets, NO Frustrations, NO Disappointments. Blessings! (Scott "DJ Scott" Fijolek - 360-367-6863) AskDJScott.com

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of It's Your Day Events & Expressions to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

PO BOX 82051 Kenmore, 98028
2063970320
Location of (It's Your Day Events & Expressions)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding