Seattle String Quartet

Seattle, WA View map Visit website
4.8 out of 5 rating
$700 Most Popular Price

$700 Most Popular Price

Situated in Seattle, Washington, Seattle String Quartet is a group of musicians providing traditional stringed performances for weddings and other special events. Founded in 1999, these musicians share years of experience in the art of performance and work in distinguished orchestras and symphonies. Offering cultured melodies that effortlessly accompany any intimate celebration, their primary mission is to supply you with the most exquisite musicians within the Seattle area.

With an extensive repertoire at their disposal, Seattle String Quartet can discuss song options to ensure that every unforgettable scene is accompanied by the appropriate sounds. From the traditional La Rejouissance by Handel to the upbeat harmonies of Blue Tango by Anderson, these specialists can cover all aspects of your day. Additionally, this quartet has the ability to learn new songs upon request, filling your festivities with your favorite compositions. The quartet is dressed in immaculate attire and consists of two violins, a viola, and a cello. They will arrive well before the ceremony, ensuring that they are prepared for when guests begin to take their seats. Alternatively, this quartet can be transformed into a string trio or harp trio to best suit the event’s size and style. These options allow for further instruments such as the piano and flute, to be introduced. Other performances available include delightful musical accompaniment for receptions, cocktail hours, and rehearsal dinners.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$250

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$700

Ceremony Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Harp
Piano
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

4.7 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Stephanie H. Married on 07/19/2021

Wonderful Music for our Wedding

Working with the Seattle String Quartet for our wedding was wonderful. They were very responsive and professional. We provided a list of songs from their repertoire and schedule for the ceremony and cocktail hour. They were on time, played beautifully and our guests loved having them there. Thank you so much!
  • Kylie
    Kylie A. Married on 07/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful music for our day

We booked a string trio for our wedding and had a few special request songs for the bride and recessional. They were professional and played everything beautifully. Additionally they were very affordable and punctual.
  • Y
    Yan Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As a former violin player, I really wanted to have a violin-cello duo for our wedding and I had some very particular song choices in mind. I spent hours listening to samples from different string groups around the Puget Sound, and we ended up hiring the Seattle String Duo due to a combination of fair, straightforward pricing and their sound samples sounded the best (in tune, the right tempo, etc.). Even though their pricing changed between my initial inquiry and when I formally hired them, they were so kind as to honor the initial estimate.

I worked with Elaine and Jan ahead of time on logistics and song selections and they were very friendly and willing to accommodate, without an extra charge, the specific selections I had in mind, even though it wasn't listed as part of their normal repertoire. Elaine gave me the best advice too-- to make sure to wait a few seconds before making my grand entrance as the bride. :-)

Day of, Barb and Jim played our ceremony and cocktail hour and they were absolutely amazing. Their years of professional experience shone through as they played selections ranging from classical to pop/rock to Disney (our genre choices), which contributed to an elegant atmosphere to our ceremony and cocktail hour.

If you're looking for a string group, don't do what I did and waste a lot of time listening to endless sound samples-- just hire the Seattle String Quartet!

Seattle String Quartet's reply:

Dear Yan, Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your articulate review and praise. Sincerely, Elaine
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

It's Your Day Events & Expressions It's Your Day Events & Expressions Wedding Planners

It's always a pleasure to work with Elaine. Her team of musicians are fabulous!!! We always recommend them :)

Pink Blossom Events Pink Blossom Events Wedding Planners

That one time when 48hrs before your clients wedding you learn that their venue has been closed (temporarily) and you are about to start their Rehearsal & Rehearsal Dinner. While it is every planners nightmare I am so blessed in this community as within two hours I had a venue lined up and after spending the entire next day (aka day before the wedding) mapping out plan B with the new venue and 15+ vendors their wedding turned out to be by far one of the best weddings to date! From tableside tea service to amazing floral and yes, even Carson the Butler, the Downtown Abbey inspired wedding was one magical event! I cannot thank Seattle String Quartet enough for being a part of the team who made their wedding day come together. I will forever be grateful to Seattle String Quartet and their continued top notch service to all of my clients!

Seattle Seattle, WA, 98101
Location of (Seattle String Quartet)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding