Island Wedding

Savannah, GA View map

Yes Love Weddings offers wedding packages including Flowers Cake Photography that are customizable to suit your style! We specialize in destination weddings and weddings with 2-50 guests. See our website for package information www.YesLoveWeddings.com Call us today (912) 509-0187 or email us at YesLoveWeddings@gmail.com... we'd love to hear from you!

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
4.3
    Robin Married on 07/21/2018
    I would highly recommend Yes Love Weddings. Mary was a pleasure to work with. We planned our wedding in Hilton Head from 8 hours away and it turned out beautifully. She had lots of knowledge and advice and really made the process easy. The cake was delicious, the flowers were stunning, and the photography was beautiful. She was wonderful on our wedding day helping to make things run smoothly. If your looking into planning a wedding with them you won’t be disappointed!
  • User847610 2+ years ago
    Mary took care of everything. All we had to do was hire our officiant and show up. We were very pleased, and very much at ease. I would recommend Mary very highly!
    Rebekah Married on 05/20/2012
    We went to the Hatteras, sight unseen, because of all the places that we considered on the NC and SC coast, Island Weddings photos stood out, head and shoulders above the rest. When I called about the service I spoke with Mary, the owner, and it felt like a ton of weight lifted off of my shoulders. I did not have the time nor inclination to make a million decisions and wanted a streamlined, yet beautiful beach wedding. I also wanted just 2 lovely pictures. As a plus sized bride, my greatest fear was bad photography and not a single photo of a "beautiful bride". Mary said "Oh, I promise you beautiful pictures!" and she delivered! We got more like 200 amazing pictures. Our guests loved it, we loved it and we so appreciate Mary's talent, expertise, professionalism and patience. I would give her 5 stars and the moon, if we could! Thank you for a wonderful, perfect, beach wedding.

PO Box 8801 Savannah, 31412
Location of (Island Wedding)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding