Integrity Events & Design

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Package Price

Integrity Events & Design is a professional wedding planning and coordination service based in Fort Worth, Texas. Founded by a husband-and-wife duo, this close-knit team offers couples a seamless and creative planning experience for their special day. This team’s focus is always on creating tailored celebrations that are personalized to the tastes and needs of each individual client.

Integrity Events & Design offers a range of planning packages, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your wedding needs. Along with providing complete coordination for your special day, this team can also offer total event design services for a more complete experience. This duo welcomes consultations, allowing them to learn more about your wedding dreams as they begin the planning process for your long-awaited celebration.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Jess L. Married on 06/24/2022

Easy to work with

Working with Shannon was great! Wedding planning and execution is a special kind of chaos and one of my favorite qualities in Shannon is her peaceful and calm demeanor. She is professional, reliable, relatable, and most importantly, she gets the job done. She was very helpful in keeping me on track, making recommendations, and offering ideas and solutions. Her assistant had a matching professionalism and calm about her and I definitely recommend this team to anyone needing help orchestrating their wedding!

Integrity Events & Design's reply:

Jess, Thank you so much for the sweet words! We appreciate both you and Jarrett. I'm glad we could be there coordinating so you and Jarrett could just relax and enjoy yourselves. Thank you again for choosing to work with us! I hope to see you singing in action again, what a beautiful and heartfelt performance! Much love to you both!
    Jaymie W. Married on 02/12/2022

The perfect day!

I’m so glad I decided to use Shannon to help with our big day! Shannon helped with so much & made sure our vision was exactly what we wanted. I was at ease through the whole wedding process. I truly trusted all of my vendors & our day was absolutely perfect. I can’t thank Shannon enough!

Integrity Events & Design's reply:

Thank you, Jaymie! I loved working with you both and my favorite is the jokester side you two :) I had such a blast getting to know you and your sweet personality. Thank you again for choosing me to coordinate an awesome day!
  • illustration stars

Shannon Gaston
Shannon Gaston
Owner + Lead Planner / Designer

Shannon here ~
Owner and certified lead planner + designer
of Integrity Events & Design.

I plan, design, and coordinate weddings all over DFW and beyond. Known for my calm attitude and light-hearted, yet focused personality, I am able to provide clients a relaxed connection and make meetings with our team feel organic and enjoyable; not as though planning your event is just a series of checkmarks and milestones.

I love beautiful, well-constructed events, and creating them is my passion!

Alpha (AJ) Gaston
Alpha (AJ) Gaston
Owner + Chief Drink Architect

AJ here ~ I have first-hand experience in the art of “Southern Hospitality”. My specialty is the art of creating handcrafted cocktails mixed with my passion to serve others.

We are not just drink-pourers...we’re your copilot helping you pull off the perfect mission – a party or event that every single guest is going to love and remember

What makes our bartending services different is that we bring that extra bit of light, lift, and fiery fun to all the events and parties we serve. Our incredible service will leave you free to relax and enjoy your event while we take care of everything!

9209 Odeum Dr Fort Worth, TX, 76244
Location of (Integrity Events & Design)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding