Emily Events & Film

Wichita Falls, TX View map

Emily Events & Film is a wedding planning service based in Wichita Falls, Texas. This wedding planner prioritizes your personal wedding planning and coordinating needs, and places an emphasis on details to provide you with a seamless and stress-free experience. From venue selection to vendor meetings to hair and makeup, this wedding planner will help you execute all the intricacies of your wedding within your budget, ensuring that your special day is as perfect as you imagined it.

Emily Events & Film offers both full and partial planning packages, whether you have a specific wedding vision and want to be involved in the planning or you want to leave all the details to their professional service. They prioritize your budget and wedding vision, and will coordinate every step of the way to ensure that your planning needs are met. They offer planning services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsals, as well as complimentary consultations for their services. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1600.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Alison Married on 01/23/2021

Above and beyond!

Emily went above and beyond, making our wedding day absolutely spectacular. We started planning right before COVID hit, and she wasn’t only an amazing planner, but also kept me calm and reassured throughout the entire year. Literally, an angel. Our big day went better than I could have ever expected, and she brought our vision into reality. She really got to know us as a couple, our tastes (individual and combined), and had a natural ability to really hone in on those, making our wedding day unique and tailored to me and my (now) husband. I couldn’t recommend a better, more experienced and lovely person!
    Julie L. Married on 12/19/2020

Fantastic wedding planner!

Emily was extremely helpful with our wedding planning. We initially hired her for our June 2020 wedding, but due to COVID, we postponed the wedding and moved it to December of 2020. Emily stuck by our side through it all. Being a bride during a pandemic was stressful, but she made the planning so much easier and calmed our nerves until the day we had our wedding! I highly recommend Emily. She goes above and beyond and anything you ask her to do or find or look into, she will do it with no hesitation! You won’t regret having Emily as your wedding planner!

Emily Events & Film's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! I know how stressful it was on you.. Thank you for trusting me with your big day!
  • Cassidy
    Cassidy B. Married on 04/09/2020

Truly Amazing!

I knew as soon as I started planning my wedding that I wanted a coordinator and really felt I could trust Emily. Choosing Emily Events proved to be one of the wisest decisions I made. Emily is truly amazing and her eye for detail is like nothing I’ve ever seen! She was such a life saver during the whole process. Her ability to keep everything organized and timely is fascinating. Most importantly, I didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day because she handled it all and I was able to put my trust in her completely. Her communication leading up to my wedding day and on my wedding day was flawless. Her positive energy and special attention to how I was doing was just the icing on the cake. I also hired Emily to do my florals and they were even more beautiful than I imagined. I highly recommend Emily and her team for any important event- she will no doubt make sure your big day is wonderful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

5401 Central Freeway Suite 7 Wichita Falls, TX, 76306
Location of (Emily Events & Film)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding