InnCredible Events

Coloma, CA View map

$2,000 Package Price

Your wedding day should be everything you’ve ever wanted. In fact, it should be InnCredible! Let the professionally trained planners at 'InnCredible Events' assist you in realizing your dreams. From intimate dinner parties to lavish events, 'InnCredible Events' will make your dreams come true, and allows you, your family, and closest friends to enjoy your day. We work tirelessly to take the stress and frustration out of wedding planning, and to put the fun back into the biggest day of your lives.

So....close your eyes and imagine your perfect wedding day!

You’re surrounded by your family and closest friends, getting ready for the biggest day of your life, and the only thing on your mind is knowing that you are marrying the love of your life...

Everything you have dreamed about, everything for which you’ve planned, has all come together, and you are anxiously getting ready in anticipation of your big day. You’re laughing and giggling, getting your hair and make-up done, staring at your gorgeous wedding dress, just knowing that, in moments, you’ll be walking down the aisle, and eyes for no one but your love.

Your mom is there…your maid of honor is there, too…and you’ve never been happier.

There is no stress…no worry…no fear that this day, your day, will not be everything you ever hoped it to be and more.

If this is YOUR dream, then allow us to help. Relax, take a deep breath. Let 'InnCredible Events' make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. No stress, no concerns, no worries. Just the magical day you've always imagined!

How can you do that? Easy! Choose from one of our three special packages, and we'll do the rest!

Check out some of the InnCredible weddings we've planned/coordinated below...

Click here to see LaRaye & Andy's InnCredible wedding featured in the Summer 2012 issue of 'Real Weddings' Magazine

Click here to watch Addison & James InnCredible wedding video shot by Phillip Alan Films

Click here to watch Addison & James InnCredible wedding shot by Turning Leaf Photography

Click here to see the fabulous write-up on 'GreenWeddingShoes.com' of Jenn & Andy's InnCredible Wedding

Click here to see Jill & Nigel's InnCredible camping reception weekend at Coloma Resort shot by Jagger Photography

Click here to see Roz & Kyle's InnCredible Wedding

Click here to read Cathy Brooks from 'Visual Impact Designs' blogpost about Roz & Kyle's InnCredible Wedding

Click here to view Mari & Chris' InnCredible Event

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• User2393784 2+ years ago
    such an amazing company, great food great people, not one person complained about the food
    Jennifer Married on 06/10/2014
    Carrell is utterly amazing. My day would have been far more stressful and less perfectly polished without her expertise, hands-on work, and passion for weddings.
    Angela Married on 06/03/2012
    I am a 37 (been waiting a long time for this day) year old bride who is a bit of a control freak and did not have the time, energy or resources to make my dreams come true on my own. The ladies at InnCredible Events pulled off a miracle. They kept me in the loop, answered all my continuos questions provided perfect vendors and made me the happiest girl on the planet. My cake was beautiful and delicious, my flowers more amazing than i thought they ever could be, my food delicious and my photographer was magic. The planning and organizing, contacting of vendors and even taking care of the tipping of the staff made our day completely enjoyable. I would not do a single thing different and I would highly suggest hiring Marjorie and Carrell to anyone getting married. We did not have to worry about a thing.

InnCredible Events's reply:

Angela, I do not know where to begin to tell you and Tim how blessed we were to be a part of your InnCredible day. From the first day I met you both, I felt a strong connection and that connection has lasted well past your wedding day. Thank you again, by the way, for lunch and the darling gift. 'Peep' will always have a special place in my heart. You and Tim were are the most amazing couple. Never before have we had a 'fly over' at one of our weddings...and the black Mustang, over-the-top. Your grand entrance made the entire crowd jump to their feet and cheer! And by far, my favorite moment was when you kicked off your shoes to race down the aisle to the 'love of your life'...and the 'man of your dreams'. Thank you so much for letting 'InnCredible Events' be such an important part of your big day. We love you both!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

In Full Bloom by MJL In Full Bloom by MJL Wedding Florists

I had the pleasure of meeting with Carrell a few weeks ago and I still get a warm fuzzy feeling when I think about my interaction with her. She is an INNcredibly vibrant professional woman! I cannot wait to work with her on our event! I would definitely recommend her to any bride looking for a coordinator to de-stress their big day!

Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents Wedding Rentals

If you want a unique and creative event, then look no further then InnCredible Events

True Love Photo True Love Photo Wedding Photographers

I can not give any higher a recommendation for InnCredible Events. These ladies are so full of passion and life. They go above and beyond for their clients. Trust me, you will LOVE THEM !!!

P.O. Box 502 345 High Street, 345 High Street Coloma, CA, 95613
5309194588
530-622-6919
Location of (InnCredible Events)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding