serving the greater San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92037 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Infinity Weddings

Congratulations on your engagement!!!!

Most of us have full time jobs or other time-consuming commitments. With BB Weddings & Events, Inc, our full time job is YOU! Set your mind at ease knowing you’ve hired a professional.

Our goal is to bring YOUR ideas and wishes to life to make your wedding a unique event, planned and designed just for you. Our professional advice, creativity, and experience will be sure to fit your budget, take the stress off you, and make your day run smooth.

It is essential to have SOMEONE there on your wedding day to take care of all the time lines, vendors, and details, no matter who it is! We suggest leaving it to a professional.

* serving San Diego & Destination weddings *

CONTACT US TODAY FOR A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION: 619-709-4733 Christina@BBWeddingsAndEvents.com

Follow Infinity Weddings on

mayaadam487
bouquet2

18 Reviews for Infinity Weddings

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

We knew the moment that we met Suzanne that she was the Wedding Coordinator for us!! First, she did her homework and was so well prepared for the first call we had. She reviewed all of the initial information I sent to her, was able to speak to very specific details and already had suggestions and thoughts for our special day.
    When we did meet for the first time, her positive energy, professionalism and knowledge was OUTSTANDING!! She has amazing experience and it showed in every detail that she made come to life for 'our day'!
    She took away our stress and made the wedding planning a pleasure!
    If you want someone to seriously 'get it down' Suzanne is your woman! She will make your dream a reality!
    Coldon her assistant was fantastic too!
    Thank you Suzanne for all of your hard work and effort! We had the most amazing day!

Katie · Married on 07/20/2013

Suzanne reached out to me at my convenience on the other side of the world. Having her client liiving in Japan was no obstacle for this woman. She took on my wedding planning task with ease. I dreamed of a wedding in my hometown of San Diego and she asked me to paint a picture of what my big day would be like. She came prepared to our first meeting with all the ideas and thoughts I had provided. She hit everything dead on. She seemed to know me and know what I wanted when we only had a few brief conversations and exchanged a couple emails. My first visit back home to prepare wedding things was easy, fast and she had all vendor options lined up. She was funny, outgoing and easy to communicate with. She exceeded all expectations time and time again. For the price we paid I believe my husband and I got much more than we contracted for with her services. You get a lot of bang for your buck with this place. During the rehearsal dinner as well as the event she was assertive, and got things done. Anything that was important to me was taken care of, many times without even needing to request. Suzanne is on top of her game, appears to know how this whole wedding thing works and made my job of planning a wedding a cake walk! She responded to all of my emails (as well as my mothers) quickly, very informatively and was always one step ahead of us on anything. Suzanne is without a doubt an awesome wedding planner and I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone to take care of business and relax on their wedding day!

Linh · Married on 07/28/2012

Suzanne is an amazing wedding coordinator. I'm glad i had her for my wedding on 07/26/12. She's really friendly and easy to work with. Thank you so much for your fantastic job Suzanne.

I Love You.

Linh

Infinity Weddings FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Infinity Weddings 1
    Thank You for Serving our Country!
    To our brides & grooms that have served in our US Military or are currently serving our country, THANK YOU! (10% off your wedding package, value from $140-$500)

• ShutterBooth San Diego
    ShutterBooth San Diego Wedding Rentals

Suzanne is one of the most organized wedding planners we've worked with. Her attention to detail ensures that your big day runs beautifully. If you want a stress-free wedding, look no further than Suzanne!

• The Traveling Tavern
    The Traveling Tavern Wedding Caterers

I have now worked a couple of events with BB Weddings & Events and love every everything about what they do and how they do it. They are always so organized and prepared. They love and know what they are doing and it shows! I hope to get the chance to work with them many more times in the future and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a coordinator!

• Dancing DJ Productions
    Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

As a DJ, I've worked with many different wedding planners. I highly recommend BB Weddings. I have worked with BB Weddings at numerous events, and Christina and her team are always very professional, detail oriented, and easy to work with! Also, they are very friendly and make the wedding day fun and enjoyable!

• serving the greater San Diego La Jolla, CA 92037 See on map