Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Infinity Productions

For over 25 years, Infinity Productions has been using state-of-the-art digital technologies to give your wedding video the most artistic and elegant look possible.
We use a documentary approach combined with cinematic touches to capture the beauty, excitement, and sounds of your wedding day with style.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: San Francisco

15 Reviews for Infinity Productions

I haven't send the video yet, but Infinity was a great value and they were reliable and easy to work with!

Profile Picture User2407256, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I truly can not say enough wonderful things about Infinity Productions...hands down Blaine and Pooja captured every moment of our wedding. The day goes by in a blink of an eye and you don't get a chance to really see every little detail you put into planning your wedding. Infinity Production caught every last detail. You can not beat the price or the quality of video you get. The first time we watched it my family cried all over again. The music and entire video flowed perfectly. I'm so grateful that our wedding coordinator recommended Infinity Productions.

Profile Picture tranada, 8/11/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I just have to say they saved our wedding!! The week right before our wedding the people that was going to help us pay for the video backed out. We didnt even search for one or have any ideas where to start. I called several places and Infinity Productions gave me more information than i even knew what to ask. They arrived on time and was very professional. They were always ready and waiting for the next important thing to video to make sure all the special moments were captured. Thanks Infinity for making our wedding complete and stress free!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/4/12, 5 Reviews