ImmacuLOOK - Makeup by Jocelyn

ImmacuLOOK - Makeup by Jocelyn

About ImmacuLOOK - Makeup by Jocelyn

Look Immaculate on your special day with ImmacuLOOK! Hope to see your face soon!
My name is Jocelyn owner and Senior Makeup Artist for ImmacuLOOK. I am an experienced freelance New York State Certified Makeup Artist and wedding professional trained by world renowned MAC and MUD (Makeup Designory) techniques giving me great knowledge in makeup application. I am well versed in Traditional Makeup, Bridal, Airbrush, Fashion, Lashes, Era based makeup and much more.   I have a unique creative mind complemented by a natural flair and passion for the art of makeup giving me the ability to transform a face into a beauty. I always keep a close eye on what’s current in the makeup industry, including trends and the latest products. I also constantly attend makeup seminars and workshops to continue educating myself so you can be confident the result will be contemporary and fashionable.   Along with my experience and education comes a humble warm hearted person. I treat all my clients like they were my family providing a very comfortable, relaxed environment. I enjoy meeting so many different people and I feel honored every time I am chosen to be part of someones special day to help them look and feel amazing not only on the outside but also the inside!    Every job done is professionally executed to the highest standard and will be carefully catered to the specific needs of my clients. Whether you want a natural look or something more dramatic. I can help you with it all!    Check out my website for more information! Hope to see your face soon!    Call or email for appointments & pricing.   Let ImmacuLOOK help you with one of the most important and or memorable days of your life. My promise is to make you feel relaxed, beautiful and confident!

Please call or text me at (516) 404-5830 to set up your appointment/trial for your special day. You can also send and email to Jocelyn@immaculook.com. I truly look forward to working with you!

Please note:   *OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE SEASONED PROFESSIONALS WITH 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.    *OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS HOLD THE HIGHEST STANDARDS IN SANITATION AND DISINFECTION! PLEASE CALL AND ASK HOW!   *OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS HOLD A VALID NYS CERTIFICATION.   *OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS HOLD PROPER AND VALID INSURANCE.   *OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE SPECIALISTS IN MAKEUP APPLICATION AND SKIN CARE.    *WE GIVE EACH OF OUR CLIENTS UNPARALLELED AND INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION.    *WE ARE FAMILIAR WITH ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR WEDDING DAY/EVENT TIMING, PHOTOGRAPHERS, AND OF COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY!    *OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS GO ON LOCATION FOR YOUR WEDDING/EVENT.   *ALL OUR CLIENTS RECEIVE A BACKUP PLAN IN THE EVENT THERE IS AN EMERGENCY ON OUR END. YOU WILL NEVER BE LEFT UNTENDED TO!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Book Jocelyn!! She styled me and my girls for my wedding on 12/2/17 and the results were phenomenal - she truly makes you feel like the best version of yourself. She can execute any look from natural to super glam and is a pleasure to work with! I really can't thank her enough for helping make my day so special. She's the best!

Profile Picture Alicia, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jocelyn did the makeup for my wedding party, and myself on 10/21/17. I found her on Craigslist and of all of my wedding day decisions, she was the best. We chatted a few times, and texted back and forth for a few months before the big day and she was absolutely wonderful! One of the reasons I chose her, was she shares my daughter's name, so we bonded instantly over that.
Day of, she was right on time (with her lovely assistant) and they did five wedding party members, my mom, mother in law, and myself. Jocelyn even threw in a session for my daughter, who was my flower girl.
I've never been a bog fan of makeup, but being the bride, I had no choice, lol. And I have to say, I LOOKED GORGEOUS! I could not believe the beautiful face in the mirror belonged to me. Joce's work is amazing, and I got compliments all night, and in the days to follow on my look.
Do not hesitate to book her! You will NOT regret it!!!!

Profile Picture Joan, 10/21/17, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Wedding Bliss
1:06 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
ImmacuLOOK is a great vendor that you will never dissapointed. Book her now.

Events

ImmacuLOOK - Makeup by Jocelyn is a wedding Professional Makeup Artist from Long Island New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Suffolk County, Nassau County, and New York . ImmacuLOOK - Makeup by Jocelyn is a professional wedding Makeup Artist that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Wedding Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Lashes & more.