ImmacuLOOK - Makeup by Jocelyn Reviews

37 | East Islip, NY

37 Reviews for ImmacuLOOK - Makeup by Jocelyn

37 ImmacuLOOK - Makeup by Jocelyn Reviews

Marisa · Married on 08/19/2018

Jocelyn from IMMACULOOK was professional, reliable and creative! She made the makeup experience run smoothly on my wedding day :)

Alicia · Married on 12/02/2017

Book Jocelyn!! She styled me and my girls for my wedding on 12/2/17 and the results were phenomenal - she truly makes you feel like the best version of yourself. She can execute any look from natural to super glam and is a pleasure to work with! I really can't thank her enough for helping make my day so special. She's the best!

tami · Married on 10/22/2017

Jocelyn was absolutely amazing!! I first met Jocelyn when she did my makeup at my best friends wedding and I knew I had to have her at mine. She is very professional, responsive and at my trial she listened to what I wanted and did not want. The day of my wedding my whole bridal party looked beautiful!! My hair stylist ( my fiances aunt) raved about her to everyone at the wedding. I truly can not recommend Jocelyn enough!! I highly suggest her for your next event!

Joan · Married on 10/21/2017

Jocelyn did the makeup for my wedding party, and myself on 10/21/17. I found her on Craigslist and of all of my wedding day decisions, she was the best. We chatted a few times, and texted back and forth for a few months before the big day and she was absolutely wonderful! One of the reasons I chose her, was she shares my daughter's name, so we bonded instantly over that.
    Day of, she was right on time (with her lovely assistant) and they did five wedding party members, my mom, mother in law, and myself. Jocelyn even threw in a session for my daughter, who was my flower girl.
    I've never been a bog fan of makeup, but being the bride, I had no choice, lol. And I have to say, I LOOKED GORGEOUS! I could not believe the beautiful face in the mirror belonged to me. Joce's work is amazing, and I got compliments all night, and in the days to follow on my look.
    Do not hesitate to book her! You will NOT regret it!!!!

ImmacuLOOK - Makeup by Jocelyn 1
    ImmacuLOOK - Makeup by Jocelyn 2

Evelyn · Married on 09/03/2017

Most amazing service. Jocelyn worked with me from the smallest detail to the whole entire wedding picture, she catered to every single request I had and never said no she definitely is my go to make up artist, I requested her services not only for my wedding but my bridal shower as well! Best decision I made!! Thank you Jocelyn!

ImmacuLOOK - Makeup by Jocelyn 3
    ImmacuLOOK - Makeup by Jocelyn 4
  • I

Inesa · Married on 08/05/2017

Jocelyn was reliable and professional. My makeup looked beautiful. Definitely recommend her.

Jenna · Married on 07/29/2017

My friends and I have all used the immacuLOOK team for our weddings. With each successful wedding, we joyously passed the team on to our next friend to get hitched.
    Everything from my trial to the day of was just perfect. At the trial, Jocelyn not only made sure I was comfortable with my make-up style, amount, and color, but also helped me to find a hair stylist (whom I LOVED). She never failed to keep my nerves at ease on my big day and made me feel beautiful. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and how it lasted the whole night. I would recommend the ImmacuLOOK team to anyone!

Sandy · Married on 05/06/2017

I loved my makeup on my wedding day!! You did a great job!

Valerie · Married on 03/18/2017

Jocelyn was the best! Made me look like a moviestar!

• W

wendy · Married on 09/10/2016

I would recommend Jocelyn and her team to everyone.
    She did my make up for my wedding, and I was extremely happy.
    She's very professional and did exactly what I asked for.

Tara · Married on 09/01/2016

Jocelyn was AMAZING!!!! She made the entire process for my wedding perfect. I did a super small and low-key wedding and she made it easy and stress-free. Having her come to my apartment the morning of my wedding was perfect because I didn't need to worry about a single thing. In the planning stages I also reached out to her about a recommendation for hair services (I am so far from a wedding planner) and she not only recommended but arranged the entire thing for me. Highly recommend!

Sandra · Married on 07/03/2016

Jocelyn is absolutely amazing, from my trial to my wedding day. She was on point about my vision and executed to perfection. My bridal party looked beautiful thanks to her, I received so many compliments and my make up held the entire night. I would highly recommend Jocelyn for any occasion or event, she is extensive talented, professional, and great personality.

Christina · Married on 06/24/2016

Jocelyn, was terrific! My makeup was perfect, i will be calling again!

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

Jocelyn is amazing!!! I had some bad breakouts before my big day and she made my skin look flawless! I took pictures outside, danced for four hours straight, and my makeup still looked perfect when I got to the hotel around 1 a.m. Amazing!! Plus she's super sweet, professional, and punctual. I was so happy with my look, I had to hold back tears. Thank you Jocelyn!!!

Colleen · Married on 05/14/2016

Absolutely book Jocelyn. She's thoughtful, helpful, super patient, and beyond talented. Her selection of false lashes are pretty awesome too!

Melissa · Married on 04/30/2016

I would absolutely use Jocelyn again, her make up on everyone, including me, was beautiful! She made sure she did her best, and I couldn't imagine anything better. She's a great person & artist.

Komal · Married on 09/05/2015

Jocelyn was absolutely amazing. I felt like a queen on my wedding day.
    I actually found her via web searching and loved the makeup pics she had . Personally I just hate when everything looks caked on. Her technique and the amount of time she spends just makes everything flawless.
    She actually came over for a trial and we went over EVERYTHING in advance which was great because she actually was able to write down colors and looks we were going for each night ( I had a 2 day event). I explained I wanted a different look for each event and she knew exactly how to change things up without going overboard.
    She listened to my preferences and made it work .
    For a woman makeup and hair is so important on her wedding day.
    I got so many compliments all day long on how amazing I looked. Thanks to Jocelyn my pictures looked amazing and once again I felt like a queen :)

Stacy · Married on 07/12/2015

The dream of every bride is to have the perfect wedding day. You want everything to go as planned, and part of that is placing your hopes and thoughts and ideas into the hands of your bridal experts to make sure that you, as a Bride, have it all. With ImmacuLOOK, that dream came true. Jocelyn / ImmacuLOOK was recommended highly by my photographer, when I asked the simple question of who to call that will make me look good for my wedding photos. From the very first phone contact, I knew I had found professionalism. From the very first review of the website and Instagram photos, I knew I had found talent. The day of the wedding, I was made to feel relaxed and happy, and ImmacuLOOK transformed me and my daughter and made us look, and most importantly, feel, elegant and beautiful. Every step of the morning was stress-free and fun as we got ready for the ceremony. Jocelyn's talent and incredible eye, combined with her fun personality and true ability to listen and create exactly what we needed and wanted is beyond compare. If you are a bride- or anyone considering a makeup artist for your event - ImmacuLOOK and Jocelyn is the perfect choice. She will make your dream a reality!

Sherry · Married on 07/05/2015

Jocelyn is definitely a 5 out of 5.
    I would recommend her to anyone.
    She's quick, decisive and competent, while also being sweet, friendly and accommodating.
    Her easy style successfully calmed the nerves of this anxious mother of the groom.

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2015

Jocelyn, was absolutely amazing to work with. I will definitely use her again when I need to get my makeup done. Jocelyn really listened to what I wanted and help give advice when I couldn't make my mind up. She also did makeup for 5 of the girls in my bridal party and everyone was extremely happy. We received compliments all night long.

Kiora · Married on 04/25/2015

Jocelyn did the makeup for my wedding for me, my bridesmaid and both mothers. I was a bit nervous when I went looking for a makeup artist because we all have varying skin tones and I wanted to make sure that everyone would look amazing on my day. Well Jocelyn and her assistant were AMAZING!! First she was extremely patient with me after I changed my mind about 3 different times after our trial on what colors I should use (neutral, no purple, no neutral!) then on the day of once I saw how amazing all of my ladies looked I had to jump back to wanting purple again! I'm so glad I did because it looked flawless. Everyone all day complimented me on my makeup and I could barely recognize myself in my pictures! My bridesmaids were even asking me to ask Jocelyn what she used on them weeks after the wedding because they couldn't figure out how she worked her magic! If you need a makeup artist that will get you look down perfect and be patient, professional and on time (!) when you need her, look no further. She was top notch and the nicest woman you'll meet!

Natalie · Married on 04/12/2015

Jocelyn has done my makeup on several occasions for weddings and a baby shower. She is extremely punctual and reliable. If I text her, she responds right away with an answer. She reaches out to me prior to the event about what type of look I am going for so she could be fully prepared when she comes to me. I love how she takes her time and is always asking my opinion. I always get so many compliments every time she does my makeup. I have had horrible experiences in the past with other makeup artists and I am so particular with my makeup because I want it to be enough to come out in the pictures but I also want to look natural. She executes this flawlessly. Jocelyn is so patient and such a perfectionist. I absolutely love her work and already booked her for another wedding I am attending in August. You will not be disappointed.

Michelle · Married on 02/15/2015

Jocelyn was amazing! I have never felt so beautiful. I had a look I wanted, "classic Hollywood" and she went beyond my expectations. I got so many compliments. The best one being that I looked just like my grandmother on her wedding day. Jocelyn also did a fantastic job with my mother and bridesmaids. I couldn't have picked a better makeup artist!!

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2014

Make up looked great. Got compliments all day.