Imagine Photography

Buffalo, NY View map

Your wedding photographs are your one long lasting memory of the wedding day you've dreamed of!

Limos are rented for a few hours, reception food gets eaten, favors and flowers discarded, but your wedding photos are always going to remind you of all those special moments.
Imagine Photography offers wedding packages that offer 1 or 2 photographers. All of our wedding packages contain the high resolution files to your images on DVD with a copyright release. You will own your wedding photos and can print them whenever and wherever you prefer. 1 photographer wedding pacakges start at just $800 and we always work with our brides to fit their needs and budget.

1.6
    1.8 out of 5 rating
    1.5 out of 5 rating
    1.5 out of 5 rating
    1.6 out of 5 rating
    1.8 out of 5 rating
    Korey Married on 09/20/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If I could give Imagine Photography a million stars I would.

I looked at nearly 70 photographers before selecting Imagine Photography. We interviewd 4 photographers with photo-journalistic styles and decided to go with Imagine.

What I love about Imagine Photography:

TALENT. They are just so flipping good at what they do. I am so jealous! :o)

They are passionate and enthusiastic about what they do. They know what couples look for in their wedding photography and they deliver.

They were the most responsive vendor I dealt with. I was an out of town bride and as such, that meant everything to me. E-mails were answered nearly immediately, calls returned promptly.

Flexible & Creative. Karen read me like a book and really took advantage of my crazy side to get some great shots. At one point I was standing in the Niagara Falls rapids, shoes off, holding my dress and train over the water and smiling for the cameras. Now, that certainly is not something every bride would do, but she had the flexibility and creativity to respond to my desire to have great pictures. You're more traditional? No problem, she does that great too!

VALUE. I shopped many, many photographers. Imagine Photography's packages are, for the quality of shots, the best value in WNY. The level of service you get with them is unequaled for sure.

In summary, I have seen just a few shots from my wedding and I am stunned. Simply stunned. I see those pictures and can't believe they are of me! I am so excited to see the rest because I know they will be just as good, if not better. Lastly, Karen is a great person. She was very professional, yet a total blast to spend the day with. Karen has siginifcant potential and I wish her nothing but success in the future!

Please, if you've read this far, go check out her website. You won't be disappointed.
    Shannon Married on 10/05/2007
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This photographer is very professional and our pictures were absolutely gorgeous. We'd contacted several photographers in the area and Imagine had the best prices and the best portfolio. We would higly recommend Imagine Photography to anyone.
    Jeannie Married on 08/23/2003
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    couldnt imagine not using. they did my sister wedding before this and it was amazing. no glitches. everything went perfect. i even got a discount since they got married on the same day as us.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

euclid ave Buffalo, 14217

10am-9pm daily
Location of (Imagine Photography)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding