Carlsbad, CA 92010 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 52
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Image In Love

Hello, I am Tobias Ogden. I am the owner and main photographer for Image In Love Photography

I grew up in North County San Diego and I’ve spent most of my life in the ocean surfing as I still do to this day. I started my photography career after transitioning from a professional surfer where I was working very closely with photographers for doing advertising photo shoots and editorial photo shoots. I worked with many photographers and was always very curious about photography.

When I was around 25 years old I was transitioning out being a pro surfing athlete and started working for companies like No Fear and Arnette Sun Glasses as a manager for professional athletes in Surfing, Skateboarding and Wakeboarding. While traveling to beautiful exotic places around the world, organizing photo shoots with the athletes, I was developing my passion for photography and decided to pick up a DSLR and a few lenses. In fact my first camera was the Canon 10D. That camera was one of the first good quality DSLR cameras that semi pro photographers could get their hands on. I used that camera to capture my travels and I was also capturing photos of my athletes doing their thing.

When I came back from a trip I was showing the higher ups in the company my photos and then they started using them in magazine advertisements, was able to sell some photos to other companies and get my photos published in magazines and on websites. It was not long till my boss approached me to become their full time staff photographer. I was scared at first and the more I thought about it, the more I was just getting so excited to make this be my life. I was still going to exotic locations around the globe, going to all kinds of industry events, I was also spending lots of time working with models and getting lifestyle photos for catalogs to show the new line of clothing coming out. It was after working with the lifestyle part of photography that I was dabbling into photographing weddings.

My photography was all over the place from shooting action photos, product photography, lifestyle photography, studio photography, underwater photography, fashion photography, travel photography and also doing some wedding photography. I did this for about 8 years and I consider all those years as my schooling. I was able to learn from other photographers and figure out how to photograph almost anything at all. I took all that experience with me into becoming a full time wedding photographer, Maternity photographer, Engagement Photographer and all other Family Photography.

That brings me to today with several hundreds of photo shoots for weddings, engagements, maternity and other family photo shoots. I’ve been able to work with so many cool people and venues and vendors in this industry and I absolutely love where I am today. I feel very lucky to be a full time family photographer in San Diego.

So What is it like to work with Image In Love?

We have hundreds of weddings, engagement sessions and other family photo shoots that we have had the privilege of photographing, we don’t say that to brag (well maybe a little) But we just want our clients to know that this is what we love to do, we are happy to say we are pros in the wedding photography business and if you choose us to be your photographer on one of the most important days of your life, you can feel good knowing that we are going to be there ready to capture all the great moments that are going to happen so you can relive them and share them with the people you love.

Not all weddings are the same, we embrace understanding your vision. We want your photos to be amazing and represent who you and your loved ones are so we are going to always have it in our mind to use the best lighting and angles that will bring out the best in everyone.

No doubt that we plan to capture tons of images of you and your loved ones but we understand that the entire day is not about posing in front of the camera. Sometimes the best photos are the unplanned and spontaneous things that happen. We always pay attention to the atmosphere to be in the right place at the right time. We are getting photographs of all important things and details on your day so when you look back at your photos 1, 2, 10, 20 or more years later, you can really relive it. A photo is worth a 1000 words so when you get your wedding gallery it will tell you quite a bit about that entire day!

When we are getting portraits, we wont hold you back from your party for too long of time. We will keep you for just enough time though. We know how to get some very special photographs in a short amount of time. Usually 45 min to 1 hour is a good amount of time to get family photos, wedding party photos and then get couples photos. You can figure 20 minutes with family, 20 minutes with wedding party and 20 minutes with just the couple.

We are always available for phone calls, texts and emails. If you need guidance or any questions we are open 24-7 to help and we are happy to help! Call Toby at 760 845 1983 or text or email toby@imageinlove.com

We can honestly say we’ve been in your shoes after getting our own engagement session photos feeling that awkwardness and then finding a photographer that suited us and our expectations on the wedding day. With that in mind we really want to make your photography experience as easy as possible and make sure our clients always feel at ease on all aspects of the photography experience.

Some people don’t mind the camera where others are a bit more uncomfortable getting photos and feeling loose and natural. But, not to worry! Part of our job is to make you feel comfortable so you can just be your self. Photo sessions are laid back and not too long into the session it will just feel like you are doing a photo shoot with one of your friends. Don’t worry we don’t make you do any weird, stiff, or awkward poses.

We want to exceed your expectations. We have many people that we will get engagement session photos, then shoot their wedding, then we get to do maternity photos with them and then new born photos and then we do family photos. That is the ultimate compliment and we are so honored to be your photographer for any of those special moments.

If you are ready to take the next step please reach out!nWe are just a quick phone call away. Call Toby at 760 845 1983 or email us at toby@imageinlove.com or contact right through here on Wedding Wire!

HERE ARE SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

HOW DO WE BOOK YOU?

We will send you a proposal from our CRM (Customer Relationship Management system) with a service called Honeybook. The proposal will outline with all that you can expect from us as photographers. There is a small form to give a bit of information about your wedding day with locations and dates and times. If you don’t have all information, it’s okay, the form just gives us a rough idea of how the day will go. We will be touch before the big day so we will get a final timeline and be sure that we are all on the same page.

You will be able to sign the proposal and make the down payment of 30% to lock down that date all within Honeybook. It is very easy to use. The final payment is due any time up until the day of if you like. We can also set up payment plans so it is spread out within the time between booking and the day of.

DO YOU MEET WITH CLIENTS BEFORE BOOKING?

We don’t meet with clients in person before a booking. Not because we don’t want to meet you and sit down but because we are limited on time. We are booked most weekends with weddings. During the week we are photographing engagement sessions and when we are not taking photos we are editing photos to deliver to clients.

We do understand that you want to get to know us and in person seems like the best way for some people, but we have also put a ton of information about us and can learn a lot on our Image In Love Experience Page . Our Image In Love Instagram page has some of our most recent photos to check out. Plus all of our reviews we have on The Knot, On Yelp, On Facebook , Wedding Wire and On our Google Page. It should give you a really good idea:)

We for sure can do phone calls, face time calls, texting and emails as much as we need to and we are always very quick to respond back for any questions, if you have updates or whatever it may be.

DO WE GET AN ONLINE GALLERY OF THE PHOTOS? DO YOU OFFER ALBUMS?

All Packages come with the private online gallery with the high resolution images. All images will not have our logo on them or anything like that, they are all edited and ready for you to do whatever you want with them. You can also share the online gallery with friends and family to give them the same access you have.

We do offer printing through your gallery and that is discounted to an amazing price. You can print out small 4X6 prints up a full size Canvas print to hang in your living room. If you want to just print your own out somewhere else, no worries!

We can also do wedding books for you if you like, and we have all our pricing for those listed on the RATES PAGE. We are happy to make your book for you. With technology today, you too can make your own book but sometimes its just easier to let us do it for you:)

DO WE GET ALL OF OUR PHOTOS?

Yes, all photos are edited and ready for you to share and download, post on instagram and whatever else you want to do with them. The only photos we do not deliver is mid-blinking, blurry or unflattering photos that we know you won’t have any desire to have.

Our average delivery is 50-100 photos per hour of photographing. So a 8 hour package you can expect 400-800 photos. We don’t cap out on how many we give you.

We do not send you any RAW (un-edited) photos. We ask that you trust our process. The editing is the final special touch we put on them that completes the image.

WHAT IS THE TURNAROUND TIME FOR PHOTOS?

We have a delivery of 3 weeks or less. The average delivery is 6-8 weeks so we are proud to be able to offer a fast turn around for you.

WHAT IS THE BACK UP PLAN IF A PHOTOGRAPHER GETS SICK ?

We have an extensive network of photographers on speed dial that we work with and if that ever happened we would have a photographer with a similar style fill in. We would also discount the photography cost by 10% for the trouble. But we do want to let you know that it has never happened.

Get tons more info on our website at www.imageinlov.com and on our INSTAGRAM @imageinlovephoto

Follow Image In Love on

Image In Love 5
Image In Love 6
Image In Love 7

Danika · Getting married on 03/10/2019

The best choice for engagement and wedding photographer!

We hired Tobias as our wedding photographer and recently did our engagement shoot with him at La Jolla Cove. Prior to booking Tobias, I researched wedding photographers for hours, but was the most impressed with his work, reviews and pricing. He did not disappoint! My fiancé and I had so much fun during our shoot and felt completely comfortable throughout the entire process. Tobias was very communicative and professional throughout the day of our shoot, arrived ahead of us and walked us through the process. We received our photos within a week and were in love with all of them!! We are extremely happy we chose to work with Tobias, and we are very excited and thankful to have him be our wedding photographer. We highly recommend Tobias for your engagement and wedding photography!

Justin · Married on 08/12/2018

Toby did an outstanding job covering our wedding from start to finish. We did not need to give him direction at all. He captured all of the moments we wanted and more. Worked his tail off for 9 straight hours. Was on time and professional. Really did a bang up job rallying family and friends during pictures. Also, turned the pics around in 9 days!! Super good dude.

Image In Love 8
    Image In Love 9
    Image In Love 10

Award

Image In Love Pricing

Image In Love Price Rates

Image In Love FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What event items are available? Lights, Photo booth, Signage, Tables
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Image In Love 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Image In Love 2
    10% OFF ANY PACKAGE!

Our 10% discount off any package will be good if you book any time in December.

Done let this deal get away! It wont be good after Dec 31st. Get in touch we can offer a few other goodies if you are interested. Thanks!

Go to www.imageinlove.com for more information about us!

• Carlsbad, California, CA 92010 See on map