19 Reviews for Image In Love

Photos
Backdrop(s) (2)
Prints (2)
Props (2)
Social Media Integration (2)
Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
19 Image In Love Reviews

Toby is absolutely incredible! We had an engagement shoot with him this past December so we could send out our save the date cards and within one hour we had a ton of beautiful and professional photos to choose from, more beautiful than we ever expected! We finally have some quality photos of us! What's even better? He returned out photos to use within a day and a half, during a busy holiday weekend! He does a great business and I recommend him to everyone looking for some breathtaking, decently priced photos. I still look at them in awe. I can't wait for him to shoot our wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe how awesome Tobias was and how professional and talented his work is....

After much searching my wife contacted Tobias with a budget in mind and he meticulously planned out what he could offer us... we chose to do our engagement photos , wedding photography, and he also provided us with a full service photo booth ...

The day of our engagement was a rough drive for him because of traffic but he was in a upbeat mood.. we are people who do not generally crave attention or the spotlight or take a lot of photos but Tobias gave us great direction and his insight into what backgrounds and poses were invaluable ... during the whole photo shoot we could just tell Tobi is passionate about his work and very focused but energetic and fun to be around ..

The day of the wedding he took what must've been a bazillion pictures .. we had a videographer (who btw was also awesome) and Tobias first asked if he could and took leadership and direction for the majority of the pictures when it was difficult for us getting everybody to go where we needed. He worked extremely well with the videographers (sometimes we've heard that at joined events they can clash).. Tobi motioned and directed everyone in the wedding party in various positions both candid and posed and they turned out amazing ...

We cannot express how thankful we are for all the work he put into taking all the pictures we requested .... he really is a master of his craft and has a beautiful vision for what he is capturing .... I can say with 100% confidence that you will not be disappointed booking him ...

Photo
Profile Picture Cynthia, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

We absolutely LOVED Tobias and Lauren! Most importantly, our wedding pictures were beautiful. Tobias has a really creative eye, and so our pictures looked really unique. When we shared them with our guests, several people raved about how stunning the pictures were. (Not to mentioned we got them back just one week from our wedding. I am pretty sure this is unheard of. All of my friends who've recently been married said they waited months to get their pictures.) Tobias was also very easy to work with. He was simultaneously laid back and detail oriented.

We contacted several photographers in the process of finding someone who was the right fit. Some of the others were a tad more responsive. They wanted to meet for coffee, do a practice shoot, and sent several follow up emails. This is not necessarily Tobias' style, but we chose him anyway because his work was the most beautiful. I can promise that on the day of the wedding (which is what's most important) you will not be disappointed. I would consider myself very picky and would hire Tobias and Lauren again in an instant (and have since recommended them to all of my friends.)

You will not regret hiring them to do your photography!

Profile Picture Stacey , 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Toby was amazing! He was the perfect type of photographer we needed... not too pushy to get the perfect shot, fun, kind, laid back, and put everyone at ease. He arrived early to scope out the location to find the perfect backdrops for portraits. After the formal pics, he allowed us to enjoy the day and took photos from every location- without us even knowing he was there! I feel like most of my married friends said they felt like they were being followed the entire evening. NOT Toby! He was really great. And to add to the fantastic-ness... we got our pictures back in less than ONE WEEK!!! They were beautiful! My only recommendation from one bride to another... make a list of the photos you absolutely NEED and want. There were a couple shots we were missing... I had a chair set up for my dad, who had passed away, in the front row with a sign and flowers, and we didn't get a shot of that. But it's totally my fault because I don't think Toby new about it. So make your list!! Our Photobooth was amazing as well! The set up was easy, the pictures amazing and clear, everyone loved it- It was a HIT! I can't wait to get back our video. Such an amazing day

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Toby is amazing, seriously! From the moment my fiancé and I looked at Toby's work, we knew we had to contact him. He is so responsive to all communication (email, phone, text, you name it!), relaxed and honest, that it's hard not to feel at ease with him. After we met Toby, he sent us a proposal for review the same night – talk about quick! There were no surprises, and it was so nice to recap what we talked about needing and wanting. Not only did we book our engagement and wedding day photography with him, but the photo booth as well, all for an incredibly fair price.

We recently took our engagement photos, and the experience was so much fun. The turnaround time for our engagement pictures was literally less than a week, and they are all stunning. Having such gorgeous pictures and the wonderful experience we did, solidifies choosing Toby to document our upcoming wedding. We are beyond grateful for Toby & Lauren to have captured some incredible shots and for making us feel so comfortable.

Profile Picture Kristina, 3/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

Toby is fantastic and great to work with. My husband and I had a somewhat non-traditional morning wedding, and we were only looking for 4 hours of photography for all of the getting ready, first look, ceremony, and mimosa hour shots. Toby accommodated our request, quoted us an extremely reasonable price, and then went above and beyond day-of. He arrived super early to scout the location, set up, and start taking photos. Everyone liked Toby's personality - he made our wedding party and us feel comfortable and have fun during the more formal photo shoot moments!

The best part: Toby had our pictures to us in 10 days and they are absolutely gorgeous! He sent us a link to the digital album which is easy to use, share, and download. The site includes hundreds of photos from our 4 hours with him, and there are so many great moments that I had a really difficult time creating a printed wedding album!

Profile Picture Monica, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Toby is fantastic! My fiancé was a bit nervous going into our engagement photoshoot, but Toby's professionalism made us both feel very at ease. We were able to connect with him and we came out of it with stunning photos! He also helped me walk through my wedding day timeline early in my wedding planning process, which was incredibly helpful with coordinating with my other venders. I am so happy to have booked with Image In Love for both our engagement and wedding photography. Thank you Toby!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Toby was very easy to get along with and made our engagement session so fun!

Profile Picture User7033123, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

My fiance and I had a great experience with our engagement shoot. Toby and his fiance met us and had a route planned out full of beautiful locations at Balboa Park and the beach. Toby went beyond his obligations and stayed for extra time in order to get some more great shots. He edited them in a timely matter and the end result was really amazing. We love the photos and have already been contacted by a family friend asking for his contact information for their wedding! We are very excited for him to shoot our upcoming wedding. Additionally, his prices are highly competitive and well worth it.

Profile Picture Eden, 1/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you’re looking for a photographer for your engagement photos or wedding look no further. Toby took all of our engagement and wedding photos, and they came out beautifully. Toby knew of some great places to take us in Balboa Park and at the beach. He provided ideas for poses but his real skill was apparent in how he caught many candid looks and smiles. The wedding photos captured all the beautiful moments, and there were great shots of our friends and family. We would recommend Toby, he is a skilled, amicable, and professional photographer.

Profile Picture Matthew, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Toby for a wedding photographer. He was great to work with through the whole process. He helped figure out how much time to book him for, calmed my nerves as a bride, confirmed dates and time and general wedding day plan via phone and confirmed via email and made sure to get the wedding shots I requested on the day of. On the day of the wedding, he was professional but laid back, so easy to work with. I didn't notice him during the ceremony taking pictures, but he was stealth and got some great shots without being in the way. He gave good direction and had pre-planned all the wedding day shots around Balboa park. Also, he processed the wedding photos so fast, we got the wedding pictures back in 3 days, all online and easy to share and download high res pictures for family and friends without any extra fees. Can't recommend him enough! Thanks Toby!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Toby is the BEST! If you are looking for the perfect photographer, you found him! Seriously. From the moment we met him he exceeded our expectations. He has an incredible way of making you feel comfortable and like you have known him for years. He is professional, kind, creative and I'm pretty sure he's a ninja because I never saw him, but he capture every moment! And the PHOTOS! wow the photos! I can guarantee you will not regret hiring Image in Love!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I can't say enough good things about Tobias. He was quick to respond to any questions I had, he arrived early to set up, he offered to stay later. His turn around time for the final pictures was so quick and (most importantly) the quality was just amazing. I am so glad I picked him to do our wedding pictures. There are tons of photographers out there, but I don't think anyone else could have provided us with the same service and professionalism as he did. I will definitely be recommending him for other friends and family.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Setup

Every single person at my wedding was SO impressed with Toby; first off, he arrived about half an hour early to scope the place out and capture some absolutely stunning photos of the scenery and set up. He also ended up staying later than our contract stated to capture some amazing photos with the sunset, without any additional charge. Second off, for only two hours I was expecting maybe 50-100 photos max, and he sent us more than double what we were expecting, editing each and every photo beautifully (some black and white, some color, etc.) He sent the photos SO quickly (less than 2 weeks!) in a nice little online album, giving you the option to easily download each and every photo you wanted to save. And let me tell you...my reaction when I saw the photos for the first time-I was absolutely speechless at how incredibly beautiful these images were. I may have shed a few tears (happy ones!) looking though the album for the first time. Toby has such an incredible talent, not only with taking photos of stunning views and scenery, but at capturing extremely special moments. He captured such great photos, like my surprised face when I saw my brother make a surprise appearance at my wedding, our families conversing and laughing, my dad setting up the scenery, and the very funny moments of my family trying to tie on my dress correctly (don't ever have a corset back on a wedding dress!)Plus all of the beautifully done/edited images from the ceremony and afterwards. He has a real knack for being able to capture those candid moments, and he was also so amazing with the photos my husband and I took after the wedding. He told us exactly where to go, how to do the poses, and he was so laid back with everything that it was all such a relaxing, fun experience! Now I can look back at my wedding photos and be able to feel those same feelings I felt on my special day, and remember how much love and fun there was-no one could have captured our day more beautifully than Toby!

Profile Picture Janai, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Toby and Lauren were awesome! Toby was very professional but also had a great sense of humor that made me and my wife very relaxed and having a good time. The photo booth was awesome too, we had prints being printed out at the wedding but you could also had a web address where you could go see them online too. We couldn't have asked for a better group to photograph our wedding.

Profile Picture Blair, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had such a great experience with Toby! He made everything so easy (even for my husband, who HATES taking photos!) and we are so thrilled with our photos! Every question we had, Toby answered quickly and efficiently. Our photos were returned 3 weeks after the wedding and in a really easy to view format. Thanks, Toby!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 1/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had such a blast working with Toby. Together we staged a couple covert photo shoots through the day on which I proposed to my now fiancé. First Toby hid and crawled around the cliffs overlooking our favorite surf spot where he nabbed first class surf photography of the the two of us (a specialty of his) without her becoming any the wiser, then later in the day he hid as I proposed on the beach. The entire experience was fun from scheming with him to knowing that I had a true professional capturing moments that I want to hold with me for the rest of my life... And then we saw the pictures, completely blown away by how amazing they were. I literally just played a slide show the next day to her whole family of his entire reel, put some rantic hipster songs on and had everyone in the room in tears. His work speaks for itself, and he's a rad dude to know, feels like your working with a friend. I highly recommend him for any type of photography from action sports to weddings. This thing wants me to point out what could have been better.... Probably my surfing so he would have something better to take a picture of ha!

Profile Picture Matt, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

First off, this review is well over due, especially given how amazing of a job
Toby did, not only on our engagement day but our wedding day as well! From
start to finish he perfected and exceeded my expectations. Here are a few reasons why I was so satisfied with Image in Love Photography....
Communication is key and Toby had very clear communication and answered any and every question I had. I was always able to get ahold of him!
He followed through with everything I asked and was also able to offer further great ideas/advice
His prices are incredibly fair for how hard he works.
I had my reception and ceremony in two different locations on the property and he made sure to capture each and every moment.
He worked with me from 9 am to 11:15 pm without over charging me, just so he could get each and every shot from my wedding.
He was able to capture the helicopter that flew in at my wedding, the performing magician we had, the dances we synchronized, the desserts we displayed, the photo booth, and so much more.
If you want an incredibly talented photographer that will meet your expectations but than surpass them, toby is your guy!

Profile Picture Magdiel, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My three goals in looking for a wedding photographer were:
1. To find a high-quality photographer that had an "eye" for taking both posed and candid shots.
2. Receive all digital copies of pictures taken.
3. To not "break" the bank.

I first heard about Toby Ogden's photography through my friend who got married last summer. Her pictures turned out amazing and the quality of his work was exactly what I was looking for.

When I initially contacted Toby, I found that he was very easy to work with and fit everything I wanted within my budget. So much so, that we were also able to afford his Photo Booth services (a big hit that I highly recommend!!!)

During the day of our wedding, Toby and his girlfriend, Lauren, were able to capture wonderful shots of the bridal and groom's party getting ready at our separate locations, our ceremony, family portraits, dinner, and reception.

Within a month, Toby had edited the hundreds of photos that were taken during our special day and posted them on a website where all friends and family were able to access and download ones to their liking. The quality of work surpassed all my expectations and We really appreciate all the hard work that they put into our event. We have wonderful memories captured that will last a lifetime!

-The Holeruds