Carlsbad, CA 92011 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 52
  • Real Weddings 1

About Walking Eagle Photography

Walking Eagle Photography is a passionate wedding photography company based in Carlsbad, California. A husband and wife team, Clay and Laura make sure your experience is personal and memorable. Their unique style of photography focuses on capturing photos in natural light so that your memories are preserved authentically. As parents and a couple in love, they understand that life flies by and want to help you capture your moments so they can last a lifetime.

With different packages available, Walking Eagle Photography has something for every budget and need. Their most popular photography package features high-resolution images, digital files and multiple locations. Offering services such as additional hours and a second shooter, they make sure they are able to preserve every memory of your special day. Services offered include:

• One event per day
  • Liability insurance
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Walking Eagle Photography offers additional services to those listed above. A variety of photography sessions are available, such as:

• Engagement sessions
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Trash the dress
  • Family sessions

Products Offered
Various keepsakes are also available to commemorate your wedding day. Products offered include:

• Albums

• Real Weddings 33
  • Videos 2

26 Reviews for Walking Eagle Photography

Brooke · Married on 04/22/2018

Walking Eagle was the BEST DECISION we made in building our wedding vendor team. Laura shot our engagement photos and we could not believe what my eyes were seeing when we reviewed the pictures. They were unbelievably gorgeous. She captured the light, the love and the happiness in such a natural way. They didn’t seem posed. Working with Laura and Clay are easy and natural. I cannot wait to see the beauty they capture at our wedding (I keep checking Instagram every day). I know we will be using Walking Eagle for our future pictures and I will continue to follow them on Instagram because their pictures are just so captivating.

Clare · Married on 03/31/2018

Laura and Clay were amazing throughout the whole process. They took great photos, made us feel at ease, and were so professional and nice from day one. They are the type of people we would be friends with in everyday life, and it just so happens they do breathtaking work!

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

Laura and Clay are perfect. After my wedding I went through a crazy period of questioning if I liked my dress, my hair, make-up, wedding coordinator decision....but the one thing I'm sure about is that I got the best photography team in the world. I can't tell you how pleased I am with the photos and the work that they did. They were so sweet and easy to work with and made the day feel so fun and easy. They gave me great direction (which I needed, as someone who doesn't know how to model and didn't want to look awkward/cheesy in my wedding photos!). They went above and beyond. I showed Laura a few pictures I thought I wanted to get in the area we were getting married - she printed them all off as a check list and brought them to the venue. They found this BEAUTIFUL tree and Laura let me wear her boots so I could safely climb up the roots to get the most INCREDIBLE pictures.

They are lovely, and perfect, and you'll be obsessed with your photos. Can't go wrong.

Walking Eagle Photography 1
    Walking Eagle Photography 6
    Walking Eagle Photography 7

Walking Eagle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints