Carlsbad, CA 92011 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 52
  • Real Weddings 1

About Walking Eagle Photography

Walking Eagle Photography is a passionate wedding photography company based in Carlsbad, California. A husband and wife team, Clay and Laura make sure your experience is personal and memorable. Their unique style of photography focuses on capturing photos in natural light so that your memories are preserved authentically. As parents and a couple in love, they understand that life flies by and want to help you capture your moments so they can last a lifetime.

With different packages available, Walking Eagle Photography has something for every budget and need. Their most popular photography package features high-resolution images, digital files and multiple locations. Offering services such as additional hours and a second shooter, they make sure they are able to preserve every memory of your special day. Services offered include:

• One event per day
  • Liability insurance
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Walking Eagle Photography offers additional services to those listed above. A variety of photography sessions are available, such as:

• Engagement sessions
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Newborn Sessions
  • Family sessions

Products Offered
Various keepsakes are also available to commemorate your wedding day. Products offered include:

• Albums

Walking Eagle Photography 7
  • I

Imelda · Married on 07/28/2018

No Regrets!!

Finding a photographer was one of the most difficult things throughout the whole wedding planning process. I knew that this decision would be the one we would regret if we made the wrong choice. With that being said, I have absolutely no regrets in hiring Laura and Clay! We hired Walking Eagle Photography for both our engagement session as well as our wedding and the pictures are just amazing!! They were on time, extremely organized and were great with communicating with my husband and I. They made it super comfortable for us which is what was my original worry since I have never been very photogenic. Laura and Clay did such an amazing job in capturing all of the details of our wedding. I feel so grateful and blessed to know that my husband and I are going to have such gorgeous pictures to remember our amazing day for years and years to come. I hope to hire them again in the future for pregnancy/baby photos!! I cannot say enough great things about these two!!

Walking Eagle Photography 8
    Walking Eagle Photography 9
    Walking Eagle Photography 10
    Walking Eagle Photography 11
    Walking Eagle Photography 12
    Walking Eagle Photography 13
    Walking Eagle Photography 14

Brooke · Married on 04/22/2018

Walking Eagle was the BEST DECISION we made in building our wedding vendor team. Laura shot our engagement photos and we could not believe what my eyes were seeing when we reviewed the pictures. They were unbelievably gorgeous. She captured the light, the love and the happiness in such a natural way. They didn’t seem posed. Working with Laura and Clay are easy and natural. I cannot wait to see the beauty they capture at our wedding (I keep checking Instagram every day). I know we will be using Walking Eagle for our future pictures and I will continue to follow them on Instagram because their pictures are just so captivating.

Clare · Married on 03/31/2018

Laura and Clay were amazing throughout the whole process. They took great photos, made us feel at ease, and were so professional and nice from day one. They are the type of people we would be friends with in everyday life, and it just so happens they do breathtaking work!

Walking Eagle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints