Walking Eagle Photography

Walking Eagle Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Walking Eagle Photography

Classic, candid, fun. Capturing your moments to look back on forever!

Hello and THANK YOU for checking out our Wedding Wire site! We are Clay and Laura, a husband and wife photography team that specializes in weddings, portraits, and family sessions. We've been photographing weddings since we were married 5 years ago. Making your experience personal and memorable from our first meeting through receiving your wedding images, and beyond is our passion. Brides and Grooms become more than clients, they become friends.

We consider ourselves natural light lifestyle photographers. We seek out natural light in outdoor (or indoor!) spaces. Light bouncing from a wall in an urban setting, glowy light through the trees in a field, or a window in the comfort of your home. We want to capture your life the way it is. We want you to look at our photos and bring you back to that moment to feel and nearly touch the beauty, the emotion, and the love.

The few years have brought us a new adventure: parenthood. On New Year's Eve 2013 we welcomed to the world our first beautiful boy. Almost 2 years later to the day, on January 5th, 2016 his little brother joined our family. This time of life is so sweet, but it's also taught us that while the days can be long, the years are SO short. We find ourselves wanting to savor and hold on to each moment and imprint it on our hearts and minds forever. Photography helps with that doesn't it?! There is absolutely nothing in this world that brings us such joy as parenthood (and let's be honest, sometimes it's utterly exhausting!) and yet it is showing us how our love for each other and our little ones grow with every new step and stage.

We want to help you capture your moments. Your wedding, the birth of your child, your family all dressed up, or simply capturing the daily moments of life at home. We want to help you imprint these moments not only in your minds and hearts, but in your hands to have and to hold forever.

Thanks again for taking the time to get to know us, we can't wait to meet you!

Clay & Laura Walking Eagle | www.walkingeaglephotography.com/  | info@walkingeaglephotography.com  | Instagram: @walkingeaglephotography

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Prints (1)

Laura and Clay are perfect. After my wedding I went through a crazy period of questioning if I liked my dress, my hair, make-up, wedding coordinator decision....but the one thing I'm sure about is that I got the best photography team in the world. I can't tell you how pleased I am with the photos and the work that they did. They were so sweet and easy to work with and made the day feel so fun and easy. They gave me great direction (which I needed, as someone who doesn't know how to model and didn't want to look awkward/cheesy in my wedding photos!). They went above and beyond. I showed Laura a few pictures I thought I wanted to get in the area we were getting married - she printed them all off as a check list and brought them to the venue. They found this BEAUTIFUL tree and Laura let me wear her boots so I could safely climb up the roots to get the most INCREDIBLE pictures.

They are lovely, and perfect, and you'll be obsessed with your photos. Can't go wrong.

Photo
Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Booking Walking Eagle was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. We used Walking Eagle Photography for our engagement photos, wedding photos, and videography. Clay and Laura are so sweet and professional, and their passion for what they do shines through in their work. They made us feel so comfortable every step of the way, and our photos turned out so natural. They captured every happy moment of our wedding. We cannot recommend Walking Eagle highly enough!

Profile Picture Cami, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
WalkingEagle is great, so professional and amazing images!

Events