Walking Eagle Photography

Carlsbad, CA View map
$3,450 Most Popular Price

$3,450 Most Popular Price

Walking Eagle Photography is a passionate wedding photography company based in Carlsbad, California. A husband and wife team, Clay and Laura make sure your experience is personal and memorable. Their unique style of photography focuses on capturing photos in natural light so that your memories are preserved authentically. As parents and a couple in love, they understand that life flies by and want to help you capture your moments so they can last a lifetime.

With different packages available, Walking Eagle Photography has something for every budget and need. Their most popular photography package features high-resolution images, digital files and multiple locations. Offering services such as additional hours and a second shooter, they make sure they are able to preserve every memory of your special day. Services offered include:

• One event per day
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
Walking Eagle Photography offers additional services to those listed above. A variety of photography sessions are available, such as:

• Engagement sessions
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Newborn Sessions
  • Family sessions

Products Offered
Various keepsakes are also available to commemorate your wedding day. Products offered include:

• Albums
  • Digital files
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2950.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3450

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Tiffany
    Tiffany H. Married on 08/08/2020

Incredible Photographers and the NICEST people

Laura Walking Eagle is one of the sweetest people I have ever met, AND a seriously talented, amazing, incredible photographer. From the first moment I met Laura, I knew I wanted her to be our photographer. We did an engagement session with just Laura and then both she and her husband Clay shot our wedding. Our engagement photos were beyond dreamy and the preview I got of our wedding photos (we just got married in August) literally brought me to tears.

My husband and I had quite the journey getting to our wedding day, canceling our original wedding plans twice (COVID brides, you get it!). When we finally nailed down a new date, 8/8/20, the FIRST person I reached out to was Laura to be sure she and Clay were available. I didn’t finalize the date until I confirmed we could book them (seriously they are THAT GOOD, I would have changed the date again to be able to use them!).

Laura and Clay both have this way about them that instantly makes you comfortable. They are amazing at giving just the right amount of direction to ensure your photos are everything you want them to be and more, but you never feel overly directed or posed. We had a very small wedding ceremony and reception on a rooftop terrace in Laguna Beach that was just barely big enough for our 30-person group size. Despite the very tight space, you never felt like Laura or Clay were intrusive (yet they still managed to get all the right shots and angles!).

I could not be happier with our photos and recommend Laura and Clay to everyone I know. I can’t wait to have the chance to hire them again in the future for maternity photos :)
    Heather W. Married on 01/20/2019

Best decision ever!

Oh my gosh, Laura and Clay were an absolute dream to work with!! Now let me give you some background - Something that caught me by surprise during the wedding planning process was the fact that my husband had an opinion on photographers. It turns out he was far more particular and opinionated about them than I anticipated. We had our wedding ceremony in Maui and paid for 2 hours of coverage for the day of, and then we threw a reception at home in San Diego a few months later. We hired Walking Eagle Photography to photograph our SD reception, after hearing such great things about them from close friends. But let me tell you, it was not easy to convince my husband we needed a professional photographer for our reception as well. The fact that he was so happy with them speaks volumes! My husband now fully admits he sees true value in having a professional photographer, and this was after only seeing two preview pictures. He is so happy with the fact that we hired Clay and Laura to be a part of our special day. They were the most kind, patient, and caring photographers. We are over the moon happy with our photos!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 01/05/2019

Beyond Incredible, Organized and Great with Everyone

We worked with Laura for our engagement photos and our wedding day. Our engagement photos were perfect! She and her team were amazing on the day of! You could feel how well they worked together and we were having a formal attire wedding and they fit right in which we really appreciated! She took time to make sure that we got every photo with family that we wanted and the photos are magical. Laura had a timeline for us and from the moment they arrived, they were ready to go! I will keep Laura, Clay and the rest of the Walking Eagle family in mind for future events!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Dylan & Ashley
    33 photos · 06/11/2017

The Cassara Carlsbad The Cassara Carlsbad Hotel Weddings

WalkingEagle is great, so professional and amazing images!

6550 Ponto Dr Carlsbad, CA, 92011
Location of (Walking Eagle Photography)

Walking Eagle Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Walking Eagle Photography include in the starting price?

Walking Eagle Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Walking Eagle Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Walking Eagle Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Walking Eagle Photography offer?

Walking Eagle Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Walking Eagle Photography offer?

Walking Eagle Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Walking Eagle Photography offer for wedding events?

Walking Eagle Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Walking Eagle Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Walking Eagle Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding