736 Scottsdale dr, Richardson, TX 75080 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Razzmatazz Band
Company Party
Company Party
Packed Dance Floor
Packed Dance Floor
Mike and Suzette: Dance Duo!
Mike and Suzette: Dance Duo!
Austin Wedding Dance Floor
Austin Wedding Dance Floor
Fish eye view of front line.
Fish eye view of front line.
Groom crowd surfs from stage.
Groom crowd surfs from stage.
Horns stage front!
Horns stage front!
Bride w/ her girls on stage.
Bride w/ her girls on stage.
Performed before Dennis Miller
Performed before Dennis Miller
group banner

21 Reviews for Icehouse Band and Lighting

1 User photo

Katherine E. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Ice House Band is the BEST

Ice House Band played at my wedding 2/22/20 and they totally killed it! I have had MANY friends inquire after our wedding to use them for their own weddings as well. That is actually how I found Ice House was at a friend's wedding in Dallas. They are professional, entertaining, and most of all NOT a cheesy wedding band at all. They sound amazing and we have received many compliments. The horn section even followed my husband and I out for the send off and they played "when the saints come marching in" which was a sweet surprise! 10/10.

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Ruth

Ruth S. · Married on 01/11/2021

We had an amazing birthday party!

I am a wedding planner and I have been working with Ice House band and Yutaka Meyers, the owner since 2012.
    The band's energy on stage is AMAZING! They know how to read the crowd and play the right music to get everyone on the dance floor. I have referred Ice House Band to many of my clients and they have all had great things to say about their experience with the band. They also have a very personalized approach and customize their performance to their clients' specific needs. Yutaka always goes above and beyond to make his clients happy and create memorable events. I have hired Ice House band to play at my own 60th birthday and I had the BEST dance party !
    I highly recommend Ice House band for a wedding or any special celebration!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith O. · Married on 09/26/2020

Act fast & hire them now!!!

Yutaka, Bobbie, & the Ice House Team are AMAZING! They genuinely care about their clients. They are AMAZING at directing the flow of the party and they really know how to read the crowd. All of our guests kept commenting all night long on how awesome our band was. EVERYONE at the end of the night was out on the dance floor - which is exactly what we wanted!
    Extremely talented musicians, we still have friends and family asking about them. We cannot thank them enough, we would recommend The Ice House Band to everyone. They are seriously the BEST BAND EVER and our day would not have been the same without them! Act fast & hire them now!!! My husband and I are so very grateful for this amazing band making our day perfect!

Sent on 10/05/2020

• 736 Scottsdale dr Richardson, 75080 See on map
    9726720183 (Phone number)
    Location of (Icehouse Band and Lighting)