Nearby Vendors to Consider

8 Reviews for Icehouse Band and Lighting

Liability Insurance (1)

Icehouse was AWESOME! Had more people ask us who our band was. They brought people on their feet to dance the ENTIRE night. The dance floor was completely packed and we had a very large dance floor. They played music we wanted and their entire performance was over the top. They can sing like you can't believe, brought fun to the party, and definitely the best we have seen. Will have them again for sure

Profile Picture Beth, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

WOW!!! I don't know how I can capture in words our appreciation for the Icehouse Band. I first heard Icehouse almost ten years ago, and I knew that I wanted them to be a part of my future wedding festivities. Thank goodness that I found my man AND the band of my dreams!

I know that I am biased, but this was by far the most rockin' dance floor party that I have ever experienced at a wedding. From the moment we wrapped up the first dances, our guests were on the dance floor movin' and groovin'. Exactly what we wanted. Booking Icehouse is a great bang for your buck. They were full of energy and fun from start to finish, and they were very clear in taking only two breaks (filled with great tunes that they deejayed).

This band is fantastic. They are delightful people and talented musicians. We loved being able to choose our song requests without worrying about paying extra, and they nailed song after song. Our guests loved the upbeat song selection with throwback tunes and top hits, and we loved that they were able to include the hora and a second line as a nod to our cultures and traditions.

Still smiling!

Profile Picture Lauren Lee, 2/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Ice House Band definitely knows how to get the party started and keep it going the entire night! Our dance floor was packed the entire reception and the band only took one short break while we cut our cake. My best friend used them at her wedding, and they were the first band we reached out to - luckily, they were available on our date so we immediately booked them. They played a great mix of music, and even played songs we requested which are brand new on the radio. They were the hit of our wedding - everyone was asking us all about them! We also used them for our ceremony with live music and a soloist, it was absolutely beautiful. Ice House Band is the perfect vendor for all your wedding music needs!

Profile Picture Hayley, 12/3/16, 9 Reviews

Icehouse Band and Lighting Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season: