Icehouse Band and Lighting

$10,000 Most Popular Price

1 User photo

Katherine E. Married on 10/02/2021

Ice House Band is the BEST

Ice House Band played at my wedding 2/22/20 and they totally killed it! I have had MANY friends inquire after our wedding to use them for their own weddings as well. That is actually how I found Ice House was at a friend's wedding in Dallas. They are professional, entertaining, and most of all NOT a cheesy wedding band at all. They sound amazing and we have received many compliments. The horn section even followed my husband and I out for the send off and they played "when the saints come marching in" which was a sweet surprise! 10/10.
    Abbey M. Married on 08/21/2021

AMAZING!! Just, wow!

Over a month later I am still having guests tell me this was the most FUN wedding they have ever been to! I am confident this is all thanks to Icehouse Band for making the night unforgettable! Yutaka was so friendly and responsive throughout the whole planning process and initiated phone calls to discuss style preference and to get to know us personally. He knew we wanted the night to be all about the dance floor-- THEY DELIVERED! The band was so fun and interactive, letting wedding party & guests dance on stage with them and never letting the energy lull. I have been to several weddings with this band and they are amazing every time. If you're looking for a band that is professional, versatile, and brings the hype, look no further! Icehouse Band is a showstopper.

Icehouse Band and Lighting's reply:

Guuuuurrrllll! You so good to us!!!

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your day! SUPER fun family!
    Amy Married on 05/30/2021

100% Would Recommend!

IceHouse was AMAZING!!! They really got every person onto the dance floor- both young and old. We had numerous friends telling us that they absolutely loved the band at the end of the night. They really kept the crowd engaged. Would 100% recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or event.

736 Scottsdale dr Richardson, 75080
9726720183
Location of (Icehouse Band and Lighting)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding