736 Scottsdale dr, Richardson, TX 75080 Map · Phone number

Company Party
Company Party
Packed Dance Floor
Packed Dance Floor
Mike and Suzette: Dance Duo!
Mike and Suzette: Dance Duo!
Austin Wedding Dance Floor
Austin Wedding Dance Floor
Fish eye view of front line.
Fish eye view of front line.
Groom crowd surfs from stage.
Groom crowd surfs from stage.
Horns stage front!
Horns stage front!
Bride w/ her girls on stage.
Bride w/ her girls on stage.
Performed before Dennis Miller
Performed before Dennis Miller
group banner

21 Reviews for Icehouse Band and Lighting

1 User photo

• Marti

Marti White · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Amazing and so fun!

We went to a friend's wedding in May 2018 and Ice House was their band and we knew we had to have them at our future wedding due to their energy and amazing music. During the process, we were able to meet with Yutaka and I feel he really worked to get to know us as a couple. He even worked with our first dance instructor on our first dance to ensure the music timing was perfect.

Ice House really brought the fire at our wedding reception! We had guests on the dance floor for over two hours and so so many people told us how amazing Ice House was and they really kept the party going. They brought folks up on stage and got our guest involved in singing along :)

My husband and I are so grateful for how amazing they were and great to work with!! We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/15/2020

Katherine Edwards · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Ice House Band is the BEST

Ice House Band played at my wedding 2/22/20 and they totally killed it! I have had MANY friends inquire after our wedding to use them for their own weddings as well. That is actually how I found Ice House was at a friend's wedding in Dallas. They are professional, entertaining, and most of all NOT a cheesy wedding band at all. They sound amazing and we have received many compliments. The horn section even followed my husband and I out for the send off and they played "when the saints come marching in" which was a sweet surprise! 10/10.

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Ruth

Ruth Spirer · Getting married on 01/11/2021

We had an amazing birthday party!

I am a wedding planner and I have been working with Ice House band and Yutaka Meyers, the owner since 2012.
    The band's energy on stage is AMAZING! They know how to read the crowd and play the right music to get everyone on the dance floor. I have referred Ice House Band to many of my clients and they have all had great things to say about their experience with the band. They also have a very personalized approach and customize their performance to their clients' specific needs. Yutaka always goes above and beyond to make his clients happy and create memorable events. I have hired Ice House band to play at my own 60th birthday and I had the BEST dance party !
    I highly recommend Ice House band for a wedding or any special celebration!

Sent on 11/25/2019

• 736 Scottsdale dr Richardson, 75080 See on map
    9726720183 (Phone number)
    Location of (Icehouse Band and Lighting)