THE SPECIAL EDITION BAND authentically and powerfully performs a vast repertoire ranging from current Pop-dance hits, to Rock, Country, Latin and Jazz, and will customize our music to fit each event, client and venue.
There are lots of cookie-cutter, big box entertainment options out there these days, but to have a real, working band, that is a cohesive unit, with tons of experience and hundreds of rave reviews will be one of the best decisions you can make!
· If the ceremony and reception are at that same venue we can offer amazing packages that include ceremony/strings music, jazz trio for cocktails, and our 10pce band for the dinner and dancing;
· Depending upon the date, venue and exact needs and parameters, we can sometimes offer discounted OR scaled down options below that range, TBD;
· For all of our private event bookings we handle all needed emcee duties, pre-event consulting and time-line work, and customizing our music play-list, and we can also provide extra services such as additional ceremony sound-system with clip-on mic(s), a vendor referral for room/up-lighting, etc.;
· We can point you to a link on our website containing info and samples on those ceremony/strings and jazz cocktails options;
· As we dialog with inquiries, we will move as quickly as possible toward giving you a detailed proposal with options.
The Special Edition Band is based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, where we perform primarily, but also travels to perform througout Texas and nearby states, and as well as other US regions and including internationally.
Vendors you may like
See other vendors that are popular with couples right now
Frequently Asked Questions
Which of the following are included in the price?
What is the price of your popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the package?
Are you an agency or a band?
How many musicians are in your band(s)?
What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
What music services do you provide?
What items are available?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
Best Band Ever!!
The song selection was excellent as well. "I wanted to go get a drink and take a break, but they kept playing great songs so I had to stay and keep dancing" - Sister of the Groom
Friendly people and very accommodating. An absolute pleasure to work with. We would recommend them 10/10 for any event you are having if you want to have the most fun night of your life!
Are you interested?