x9 Couples' Choice Awards
On WeddingWire since 2014
Intensity Entertainment offers an interactive and custom-tailored live music experience for weddings all over the US and Mexico. If you want an all-out dance party with a wide variety of popular music, our wedding bands deliver the energy and help create amazing memories! With party bands from 3 pieces, up to 15 pieces, we have the pricing and stylistic options to meet any demand. Our team of over 100 performers and our diverse selection of wedding bands has the perfect solution for any couple.
Let us tell you about our award-winning, crowd-dazzling, memory making bands!
The Intensity Bands:
- In10City Band - the one that started it all! The original, ultimate, custom-tailored party band.
- Mélange - the ultimate show band, performing non-stop music and choreography.
- Latin City - the In10City experience with a Latin twist! Bilingual vocalists and emcee services included.
The Intensity Difference
When we got started way back in 2011, we set out to make every single wedding a party to remember. Today, our bands perform at 300+ weddings every year, and we still treat every client like our only client. All of our bands come standard with:
- Entertainment Coordinator - An Intensity professional to help plan every aspect of your reception's music. We work with hundreds of brides, grooms, and planners every year, so we know how to make your dreams a reality.
- Incredible Music - Each band plays a unique setlist featuring styles of all eras and genres. You can even request some of your favorites for a First Dance, special moment, or just a dancefloor jam!
- Experienced Emcee Services - Your Intensity Emcee is experienced at making announcements and providing emcee services for your entire event.
- Unmatched Production - Intensity owns a full scale production company, so you can rest assured that your sound & lighting will be excellent. Many production elements can even be customized for your décor style!
Showcases are a unique and intimate way for our prospective clients to experience the bands in a personal way. Couples get to enjoy an hour of live performance, covering a wide range of musical styles, at our Intensity showcase venue in Addison, TX. Much more than a simple performance, showcase attendees have the opportunity to meet the staff, chat with their favorite vocalists and musicians, meet the owners of the company, and tour the Intensity studios. These showcases are free of charge for interested couples and clients and can be RSVP's for ahead of time on our website.
Intensity is known best for production of scalable party bands, ranging from 5-piece, up to a full 30 piece party band with backing orchestra. To assist in production of weddings, and reduce the number of individual vendors a couple needs to engage, Intensity also offers the following optional services:
- Ceremony sound production and musical performance options
- Various soloists or ensembles for cocktail hour or similar event segments
- Decorative lighting design including up-lighting, monogram lighting, floral lighting, and much more
- A wide range of stage lighting concepts designed by our staff lighting directors, to fit any decor or party style
- Online planning portal for each client, accompanied by unlimited support from our staff Entertainment Coordinators
If you'd like to learn more about the services we offer, give us a call, or visit our website. We can't wait to party with you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which of the following are included in the price?
Which of the following are included in the package?
Are you an agency or a band?
How many musicians are in your band(s)?
What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
What music services do you provide?
What items are available?
Any other questions?Message vendor
98 ReviewsWrite a review
49 User photos
Are you interested?Message vendor
In 2011, Joe started a single, five-piece band (In10City Band), as a hobby. He played guitar on every event for the first couple years, and played regularly through early 2018. Today, he is still involved on a daily basis, but you’ll more likely find him mixing audio, editing video, or developing our website.
Mendy joined the team in 2015, and has been instrumental to the incredible growth of Intensity over the past few years. Among other things, she handles the accounting and legal components of the business, in addition to her futile attempts at keeping Joe in line.
Jared and his wife Ashley started a party band in 2009 called IDT, kick-starting the industry favorite One.Five.Six.Four Entertainment. In 2020, they joined the Intensity family!
Jared is a multi-instrumentalist and producer, and while he played guitar in IDT long ago, he primarily spends his time behind the scenes developing the show and managing the business.