62 Reviews for In10City Band

Learning New Songs (7)
Cocktail Hour (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
59 In10City Band Reviews

The whole experience start to finish from initial email through the last song was A+++ perfect, professional, unbelievably talented, fun, even more than we hoped for!!! Multiple male and female vocalists that joined on the dance floor were so much fun and amazing energy. Never slowed down ever! The saxophone and horns were over the top and well as the guitarist solo!
They worked with my daughter, the Bride, to personally tailor the playlists and the first dance and father/daughter to perfectly match the timing of their foxtrot they had gone to lessons for. Also did a special acoustic version of Isn't She Lovely for the father/daughter that slowed it down for dad. My only regret is that the night went by so quickly I didn't get to personally thank each and every one of them for making my daughter's dream come true! Everyone from all areas of the country said they were the best band they had ever heard and I wholeheartedly agree! You will be over the top happy with this band!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

WORTH EVERY PENNY! In10city was definitely the highlight of my wedding. We had a conference call where we worked out all of the specific details. I also filled out their in depth survey that helped them to refine my wants and needs for the wedding.

They learned songs that I specifically wanted to hear and even adapted a song to a slower, acoustic version for a special father-daughter dance.

Even though I had watched videos of In10city before, there were still tons of surprises at the wedding! The horns section of the band was SO IMPRESSIVE and they interacted with the audience, playing from different areas of the dance floor. Additionally, the performers used not only the entire stage space, but the entire dance floor also and were very interactive.

These performers work HARD. They were dancing and singing their hearts out the entire performance. For my wedding they played a 45 minute set, 15 min break, 45 minute set, 15 min break, then a 90 minute set. The energy level stayed to the MAX throughout the entire reception.

I am so glad that I used In10City. They made my wedding so special! I would definitely hire them again for any important event. AMAZING.

Profile Picture New User, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Best band ever! I cannot express how impressed we were with In10City! The band was so good that we had all the guests dancing before the salads were even served. So many of our guests have asked for the band’s name and have told us that they had the most fun night of their life dancing to In10City’s music. Working with In10City was also incredibly easy, the portal they use allows you to easily customize your song preferences and they also we’re great about checking in once we were close to the wedding. I would highly recommend this band and our wedding would not have been as fantastic as it was without them!

Profile Picture Monica, 9/30/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

In10city was amazing! From start to finish they were very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. They put together 3 custom arrangements and did a phenomenal job playing them. We received countless compliments about the band and their set list. Multiple guests called them the best wedding band that they have ever heard! The dance floor was packed all night, and they were a huge contribution to making the wedding so fun and so perfect! CK is the man! – Peyton Harris

Profile Picture Kari , 8/26/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

I was introduced to In10City band 2 years ago at a friend's son wedding in Tyler. I knew then that when the time came, I wanted this band at my daughter's wedding. On May 20th, 2017. My daughter was married in Dallas, TX. As I expected, the band met and exceeded expectations. The band appeals to all audiences as they build the tempo of the music as the night progresses. Once the "actual party" began, the majority of our guests danced the entire night away. The energy they created was phenomenal and I am still receiving compliments. I highly recommend In10City!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

AWE-SOME! In10City was the best choice we made for our wedding! They were incredible - they had everyone on the dance floor - even an 80 year old relative who just had knee surgery ha! Every guest told us that ours was the best wedding ever, and we know that is thanks to the band. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Excellent service!! keep up the wonderful work and creativity!!

Profile Picture User7521604, Recently Married, 12 Reviews
Category: Band

We absolutely loved in10city at our wedding! They were extremely easy to work with and helpful throughout the planning process. CJ helped us book our night and answered our many questions with ease. I had an in depth convo with Kim about what the night would look like and she made sure every worry was heard - and I never thought about it again! Our three special songs they learned were performed without error and sounded just like the real artist / better! We still get rave reviews months later about our band! I love the mixing of songs they did and are known for. It was so fun getting on stage with my bridesmaids, and again at the end of the wedding seeing everyone we love at one time. Would 100% use them again for any event.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I cannot say enough great things about In10City! They kept EVERYONE (even grandparents) up and dancing from beginning to end. Even during dinner, I looked around and people were dancing in their seats to their music. They can play anything and everything. They even learned three songs for our first dances and a fun one for the middle of the night. They are so professional, organized and quick to respond to any questions. They also do mashups of songs and the crowd was loving it. Everyone had so so so much fun at our wedding it was a huge part for In10City and a night to remember! We would hire them again in a heartbeat! Best wedding decision EVER!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Book In10City today!! It will be the BEST decision you make for your wedding or event! Our guests were up on the dance floor within the first few songs of the dinner set, and they never left! The energy, the song choices, the incredible singers and musicians - In10City has it ALL. I can't tell you how many people told us, "This is BEST wedding band I've ever heard!!" We couldn't agree more. One of my bridesmaids even sent them an email that night to book the band for her wedding. Don't wait, book In10City now - you will not regret it!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

I fell in love with this band after seeing them perform at a friend's wedding. Everyone that I spoke with was so kind and attentive! They listened to all of my ideas and worked with me well. AND THEY KILLED IT at our wedding!!! Literally everyone came up to me saying this was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding! They kept people on the dance floor all night! They got the crowed on their feet and kept them there until the end! I am SO HAPPY that we booked this band! YOU CANNOT GO WRONG with this group of FANTASTIC artists!!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 2/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

These guys were AWESOME!!!!! What an incredible party! This wasn't just a band... these guys were entertainers! Music was awesome and the show incredible! Our guests loved them and are still talking about them! THANK YOU THANK YOU In10City!!!

Profile Picture ELIA, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I searched for months for the perfect band for our wedding. So let me save you some time and tell you to hire In10City Band TODAY! You cannot beat the quality of music, price, or customer service with anyone else. They are the BEST and make your wedding special for you. They aren't like other bands that play their same set list and that's that. They want to make your night extra special. I am obsessed with Shannon Twain and happen to make a comment to them. They surprised me with "Any Man of Mine" at my wedding. Words cannot express how special and memorable that made our wedding. Our guests literally NEVER left the dance floor and when the night was over they were begging for another song. I wish we could relive our wedding night for many reasons and In10city is one of those! 10 Stars!! 5 doesn't even come close to how amazing they are.

Profile Picture User5441295, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

They are awesome. They played our sons wedding reception and everyone was on the dance floor, young and old!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Do it. They played at the wedding of my son and daughter-in-law in Houston in July 2016 and they were AMAZING! Music was awesome and band members were energetic and engaged. They transformed a very nice reception into a fabulous reception! We had a 10 piece band and it was pricey but, I feel, worth it. They offer various band sizes and seem to be willing to work to accommodate a party's budget. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Best band EVER!! The band was excellent interacting with the crowd. No one wanted to leave the dance floor the entire night! The band was so professional and friendly. Their song variety and talent were truly impressive. Would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

DO IT! We wanted our reception to be filled with lots of dancing, and Intensity had everyone on the floor until the end of the reception - even our parents' friends! I cannot say enough incredible things about this band. It is the first thing our guests mention to us when we have seen them afterwards. They played a fantastic mix of music (custom to our requests) from oldies to songs currently on the radio. They are truly talented performers! Another thing about Intensity that puts them on another level is the incredible job they do with sound and lighting. We had a very large reception room with challenging acoustics, and the music sounded just as good in the back of the room as right in front of the stage. The performers were very engaged with the party, which isn't the case with many other bands I've seen. My husband, who is very hesitant to give high ratings in any case, wants to make sure we "give them the highest rating possible because they deserve it!" Intensity is worth every penny and more!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Great band! In10city kept the party going all night long. Their lights and sound are amazing. I could not have asked for a better wedding band!

Profile Picture User5034309, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

In10City Band has got to be the best wedding band I have ever experienced. I may be biased but they truly brought the party. They make it their mission to keep bodies on the dance floor and to keep the entertainment fun and fresh. I highly recommend them. I have yet to stop hearing how incredible they were and how much fun our reception was. Even my 2 ½ year old nephew could not stop talking about the concert for weeks afterward.

Profile Picture Becca, 4/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Even month after our wedding, my husband, family, friends and I are still blown away by this incredible band! While planning our wedding, the band was one of the biggest decisions for us. We knew we wanted a band that would set the tone for the night and keep everyone on the dance floor all night long. That's EXACTLY what In10city did! Everyone from my 10-year-old cousin to our parents' friends, and everyone in between (including us), stayed on the dance floor ALL night! And it's not often that brides get to say their priest danced, too!!! I can't say enough about this band -- they truly set the tone for the best day of our lives! Our wedding guests are still raving about the music.

Lastly, In10city was so easy to work with. Actually, it was a joy working with Kim Burns and CK. They were both very informative and made sure we were well taken care of before the big day, which made our lives and our planner's life much easier!

If you're looking for the best wedding band out there, don't think twice about hiring them. You'll make memories for a lifetime out on that dance floor with In10city!

Profile Picture Christa, 3/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Absolutely phenomenal! They came to our San Antonio wedding and had the all of the wedding guests dancing! They sure do know how to keep the fun going! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User5377032, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Madison Avenue listened to every request I had for the event and accommodated better than I could have anticipated. Everyone was on time and professional for set-up then had the perfect set list for the first hour of the night when I wanted it a little tamer. They read the crowd well.
I heard many compliments throughout the night about how great the band was doing! The singers really got the crowd involved and were on the dance floor with us a lot. Jameson, the band leader, was a joy to work with and he was constantly making sure everything was meeting expectations, when in reality he was exceeding them!
Madison Avenue made our party a hit!

Profile Picture Shelly, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Use this band. Not kidding, they MADE my reception. Not only were they lovely to work with leading up to the day but my wedding was freezing and pouring rain and nobody even noticed we were all dancing so hard. People in their 70's were "break dancing" in black tie. They are so professional in appearance and address and unbelievably fun and talented on stage. I know I sound like their PR rep right now, but I cannot express how much they added to my wedding!

Profile Picture User5303036, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

In10City Band was the best decision we made for our wedding! They were so easy to work with and made the planning process quick and simple. I can't tell you how many people came up to me during and after our wedding to say how incredible the band was- the best wedding band they had ever heard! From the music selections to the energy the band brought at the reception- it was sincerely perfect. We can't say enough nice things!! Book them now!!!

Profile Picture Lexi, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews