Intensity Bands Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Laura Married on 11/13/2021

Hire this band!

Hiring the Intensity Band was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Their variety was insane, they read the room all night, and they kept the dance floor PACKED from the moment they started playing until the last dance. Almost every single guest at our wedding has commented on how incredible they were. We want to get married all over again just to have them play!

Intensity Bands's reply:

Laura!! Thank you SO MUCH! We had an absolute blast celebrating you guys! You were so lovely and fun to work with from start to finish!!! -Heather
    Lori H. Married on 06/05/2021

The most AMAZING band!

When we first started planning our son's wedding, a friend suggested that we consider Intensity band. We attended one of their showcases last year before the pandemic shutdown. Once we heard them, we did not consider any other band. Planning was very easy with our assigned coordinator, Crystal. She presented a proposed timeline, and we did tweak it a bit, but everything went perfectly. Not only did she do all the announcements and kept us on schedule, she brought true energy to the party.
    The entire band rocked! We added horns to the mix, and it was perfect. The range of music that was played was great for everyone. Our vocalists, Crystal, Devin and Jorge were awesome! Our guests never left the dance floor. I have received many comments that this was the best wedding band that many of our friends have every experienced. FABULOUS!
    Lisa B. Married on 02/27/2021

100 out of 10 stars - SO. MUCH. FUN!!!!!

My son got married this past February and we expected a 10 out of 10 performance from the band, based on the reviews and videos we'd all seen online. But wow, they were so far above and beyond that! Even us 'old folk' (i.e. parents) said over and over again we would pay to go see and hear this band perform anywhere anytime. They are outstanding musicians and vocalists, and do lots of fun choreography to the music - they were THE hit of the party and weeks later we are all still talking about how much fun they made the reception. They even accommodated a special non-traditional mother-son dance we wanted to Uptown Funk instead of the usual slow swaying back and forth. Based on what we experienced, I would tell couples that while you will never forget your own wedding, your guests will never forget your wedding either if you have Intensity Band there for the party! Outstanding!!!
  • Jayna
    Jayna H. Married on 11/07/2020

So much fun and great to work with!

The best advice I received before our wedding was: “choose vendors you trust”. We took that to heart and chose each of our vendors based on quality and trust. In10City exceeded our expectations (and I have high expectations). Having a COVID wedding, they worked with us each step of the way: planning, re-planning and maybe even re-planning and made our day THE BEST day. Our original wedding was going to be over 200 people, and we had to pair down to 28 guests. Joe worked with us directly to change our original 7 piece band to our new vision of two vocalists with a guitar. Jorge and Jackie rocked it. Everyone raved about how talented they were. Even with the paired down set, we still had fun dancing. They learned a few songs for us, played lots of classic dance songs like "Shout", as well as sang during dinner. I would highly recommend In10city: they have very talented musicians and work with you to execute your vision. I wish we could go back and dance more :)
  • Ashley
    Mario Married on 08/28/2020

Wedding game changer - life of the party!!!!

In10City was recommended by our venue. We were originally on the fence due to their cost, but after attending their showcase we were sold!! We had an 8-piece band, which included 3 singers, some horns, guitars, and drums. They were incredibly flexible with changing our date from April to August due to COVID, and worked so well with us to get our vision for the evening. We have received so many compliments afterwards about how this was the best wedding band they’d ever seen - so much high energy and the choreographed moves just really put them on top! You will not regret this decision as they truly made our reception such a wonderful party! We also had our first dance choreographed and they sent us an edited MP3 file with the song edited for the dance. Their performance was perfect to what we practiced for our dance. Jackie was our assigned Entertainment Coordinator and she did incredible - very thorough and detailed to not miss any aspects.

Intensity Bands's reply:

Wow, Mario! Thanks for the amazing review, and for letting us be a part of such of such a wonderful celebration. Best luck to you and Ashley, and we hope to see you again.
  • Cathy
    Cathy C. Married on 04/08/2020

Book them!

In10City Band is INCREDIBLE!!! Truly, no other band compares. They performed at my sister in laws wedding and I couldn't get off the dance floor. Luckily we were able to get them for my wedding the following year! My husband and I got married during COVID. We ended up cancelling our small Hawaii ceremony, cancelling our big reception and throwing a full wedding locally with WEEKS notice to our vendors. My mother in law worked hand in hand with the owner to try and make it happen and boy did they! We had been disappointed with the rescheduling/ cancellations with COVID, so this was a huge win for us. With 5 wedding dates you better believe we danced our butts off! They brought the energy to the wedding and we had an absolute ball! Every guest couldn't get over how impressive they were. In10city Band goes above and beyond with every detail. They're a first class company. HIGHLY recommend them!!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa D. Married on 10/12/2019

Best band ever

People are still raving about our wedding -- in large part because In10City Band threw us the best party ever! The reception was so much fun, we danced the night away to all our favorite songs with our friends & family! We highly recommend them if you are looking for a high-energy, dance party, and all the old & new hits!

Intensity Bands's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review Alyssa! We had an absolute blast playing for you! You guys danced HARD all night!
  • F
    Fara S. Married on 06/22/2019

Perfection

If you are having trouble making a decision about which band to have at your wedding, look no further. In10city is the only way to go! Music was one of the most important parts of our wedding and In10city knocked it out of the park. We had a 10 piece band and they were more than willing to accommodate us when we wanted to replace one of the singers with an extra horn. The HORNS--- have as many as you possibly can, they were amazing! My husband and I had some specific requests that might have been a little out if the ordinary, and they made it all work. One of the most important things to us was that we wanted the our guests dancing the night away and our wish came true. We were not planning to get off of the dance floor all night and were so happy that the dance floor was packed the entire time. The energy of the entire band was amazing the entire time they played and our guests are still talking about the BEST wedding band ever! Crystal was so easy to work with and we can't thank her and the entire band enough for giving us the perfect night.

Intensity Bands's reply:

Hi Fara! Wow! Thank you so much for your super kind review! I really enjoyed chatting with you and Bryan and we're so happy you enjoyed the band so much! Crystal is amazing and we're so lucky to have her. Thanks again! Sam.
  • Jenna
    Jenna S. Married on 06/08/2019

Best Band!

In10City Band is the best band in DFW! So many of the guests at our wedding were blown away by them. I had the best time and loved having them at our reception:) Thank you!

Intensity Bands's reply:

Hi Jenna! Thanks so much for the kind words!! You rock!!! We're thrilled you enjoyed our band and had a blast playing for you.
  • Saida
    Saida D. Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect for Mexican/American Wedding!

If you are looking for a LATIN band, do NOT discard In10City. I am Mexican and my husband is American and getting a band that could handle both cultures was my main priority. I can not say how AMAZING this band performance was at my wedding. The owner worked with me directly and was extremely helpful and accommodating. They give you options to learn songs that are special to you so I asked for Spanish songs. Which honestly, these 3 singers did a priceless job. My wedding was a complete hit. We were dancing until 2am and I am sure it was because we had the best live band one can ask for. Not only did they learn my Spanish songs and the communication with the team was outstanding but I must say the QUALITY of performance and audio was more than extraordinary. The singers would interact with the dance floor which is what i asked them to do... to keep the party going and make sure they were having fun with the party. As per the price, they are at par with other bands I got a quote from but to be honest, for what they delivered, I think I got a great deal. I am so grateful to have found In10City Band.
  • Brit
    Brit Married on 03/30/2019

BEST Wedding Decision We Made!

Hiring In10city for our wedding was hands down the best decision we ever made. We had over 350 guests and the number one comment we received from post-wedding was how great our band was. The dance floor was full all night. Band members took turns getting on the dance floor with us while they sang and played their instruments. It was AMAZING. They even let 30 of us get on stage with them during the very last song. Sam was so great getting all our questions answered during our initial phone call, and setting up our contracts was such an easy process. Jordana was our main point of contact & she was beyond incredible. The entire experience was seamless. Hire In10city!
    Michelle Married on 08/04/2018
    We hired In10City for a birthday party at House of Blues in Houston, TX and boy they did not disappoint! My 2 requirements in searching for a band were high energy and interactive. From the first conversation with them, I knew they were the right one for our event. I really like that they have a client portal that allows you to enter information and preferences including 3 songs you can specifically request they play. We love ending a night on “Bohemian Rhapsody” and they learned it just for us! Communicating with them leading up the event was so easy as they were responsive every time I had a question or concern. We arrived early to the venue to do some set up and just hearing them do sound check got us so excited for the night!

Once the party started it just took off. They truly were the centerpiece of our event and delivered on everything we spoke about. The singers came off the stage into the audience to involve the guests and they allowed the birthday girl plus several guests sing onstage and unleash their inner rockstar! The mashups they sang were amazing and everyone really got into it. Overall they were everything we had hoped for! People are still telling me the party was the best they’ve ever been to mostly thanks to the awesome band! Thank you In10City for making our party a night to remember!

Intensity Bands's reply:

Hi Michelle! It's Sam here! Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you to book the band and you guys brought the PARTY on the night! We had a ball sharing the stage with you and performing Bohemian Rhapsody was a real treat!! Thanks again Michelle!!
  • RALEY
    Raley B. Married on 06/16/2018

Wow! Just wow!

I cannot say enough good things about this band! If you are looking for a band look no further. They kept the party atmosphere alive and kept everyone on the dance floor- if they noticed people were leaving the dance floor they would immediately change the song and bring everyone back out. I will never regret having them play at our wedding and would hire them 100 times over.

Intensity Bands's reply:

Hi Raley!! Thank you so much for your amazing review! I played Drums for you that night and I remember your wedding well! So much fun and your guests were awesome to party with! Thanks again for the kind words Raley!
    Lynn Married on 03/17/2018
    In10city deserves 10 STARS! Their performance at our reception was incredible- we didn't even have any video from friends at the party, because they were all up and dancing the ENTIRE night. In10city's energy, talent, and overall vibe really creates an environment that engages all the guests in the moment and they never want it to end. The whole dance floor started yelling "one more song" at the end of the evening, and friends called me for days after saying how much they loved them. I even have one friend planning to use them for her husbands next big birthday party later in the year! Can't wait to party with them again! On top of their performance Kim was so great to work with and was really patient with us while trying to pick first dance, intro, and other songs before our wedding. She was easy to reach and eased my mind when there were things I was nervous about (that wasn't even in regards to the band.) She's just an overall great person and ever single one of the band members are fantastic.
    Jill Married on 03/17/2018
    Oh goodness....words cannot express how wonderful this band is!! They were professional, on time, friendly, respectful and the best band I've heard in a long time. It was amazing. They took our Wedding Reception to a whole new level. On the back end, working with Loren made me feel so confident in everything. Loren was amazing!! The details, the timing......all worked perfectly due to his attention. I never worried one time about anything regarding the band. I would recommend them to anyone getting married! AMAZING!!!!
    Karen Married on 03/17/2018
    We used In10City band for our daughters wedding.
    We had 2 musicians who were guests at the wedding. They were blown away by the talent of the musicians.

For us the whole wedding was wonderful, energetic, fun and just perfect because of In10City.

They are passionate about what they do, and this showed throughout the wedding. The dance floor was always full. They seemed like they were having the best time, which totally drew everyone to the dance floor.Our guests are still talking about them and are planning on booking them.

In10city learned the Hora and performed it like they had done it for years, with energy and passion.

It is so hard to single anyone out as they are all excellent at what they do.
    Sam, who originally signed us up, was also extremely helpful and made it so easy for us.
    Kim was our coordinator and mc. She was a pleasure to work with and kept the flow perfect.
    Cristian and Damon had the most engaging personalities. It makes you happy just to look at them.
    It was really fun to find out that Jorge was on the voice this season. Loved despacito. We are rooting for him.
    Our lineup was:
    Eric Nikolaides on Guitar
    Kim Burns on vocals
    Brian "CK" Carter-kacho on vocals
    Jorge Eduardo on vocals

Everyone of them were great. I wouldn't change a thing. The chemistry between them is electric. In fact I'd sign them up now for my other daughters wedding........(she's not even engaged yet.)

In10City is a band that gives it their all. They are the BEST around. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them.
    Karen
    Michael Married on 03/17/2018
    Best wedding band that I’ve ever heard, and I’m so glad that we were able to book them for our wedding! One of the biggest feedbacks that we got from our guests was how much they loved our band. Thanks In10City for the help making it the best night ever. I can’t recommend In10City enough.
    Sarah Married on 12/30/2017
    The whole experience start to finish from initial email through the last song was A+++ perfect, professional, unbelievably talented, fun, even more than we hoped for!!! Multiple male and female vocalists that joined on the dance floor were so much fun and amazing energy. Never slowed down ever! The saxophone and horns were over the top and well as the guitarist solo!
    They worked with my daughter, the Bride, to personally tailor the playlists and the first dance and father/daughter to perfectly match the timing of their foxtrot they had gone to lessons for. Also did a special acoustic version of Isn't She Lovely for the father/daughter that slowed it down for dad. My only regret is that the night went by so quickly I didn't get to personally thank each and every one of them for making my daughter's dream come true! Everyone from all areas of the country said they were the best band they had ever heard and I wholeheartedly agree! You will be over the top happy with this band!
  • User3380098 2+ years ago
    WORTH EVERY PENNY! In10city was definitely the highlight of my wedding. We had a conference call where we worked out all of the specific details. I also filled out their in depth survey that helped them to refine my wants and needs for the wedding.

They learned songs that I specifically wanted to hear and even adapted a song to a slower, acoustic version for a special father-daughter dance.

Even though I had watched videos of In10city before, there were still tons of surprises at the wedding! The horns section of the band was SO IMPRESSIVE and they interacted with the audience, playing from different areas of the dance floor. Additionally, the performers used not only the entire stage space, but the entire dance floor also and were very interactive.

These performers work HARD. They were dancing and singing their hearts out the entire performance. For my wedding they played a 45 minute set, 15 min break, 45 minute set, 15 min break, then a 90 minute set. The energy level stayed to the MAX throughout the entire reception.

I am so glad that I used In10City. They made my wedding so special! I would definitely hire them again for any important event. AMAZING.
    Hannah Married on 12/02/2017
    5 stars and beyond!! We cannot say enough great things about In10City! When my husband and I got engaged, we began planning our special day around the availability of In10City because we knew we had to have them at our wedding! In10City brings the FUN!!!

In10City has played at six of our close friends weddings, so needless to say, when they played at ours it was like we were hanging out all night with best friends! In10City is incredibly talented and were amazing to work with leading up to our day. I loved that they offered a portal for us to stay organized and all stay on the same page for the vibes of the evening!

We had the eight piece band and also had them do our lighting which turned out beautifully. We are so happy we went with the 8 piece so that we had those awesome sounds of the brass instruments! We had the time of our lives at our reception because In10City was sooo much fun! Every band member had us smiling big throughout the evening and kept the dance floor PACKED the whole night!! They let us come on stage as much as we wanted and made sure the night was extra special and memorable. Kim and the other singers do a great job of leading the night and making sure the flow is nice and smooth - that was super important to us! I truly could go on and on about this band - they are a MUST for your upcoming wedding. I would book them again and again 10000000x over!
    Anne Married on 11/18/2017
    THIS BAND IS THE BEST!!!!
    I looked online at a lot of bands in the Houston and surrounding areas and had a tough time finding a group that sounded just right. Then I happened to find the best option of ALL TIME, In10City! The entire process was so easy working with them, they helped us with song selection and even added a few new songs to their set for us. From the beginning with the bridal party introductions to the dinner music to the dancing, everything was perfect! We received so many compliments from our guests that night and days and weeks after the wedding. I know that a band can "make or break" the energy of a wedding and this band did even better than I could have imagined! The songs were great and energy were perfect and we had SO MUCH FUN! I would hire them again for any event. Thank you to the entire team and band who came to Houston to make our wedding reception perfect!
    Monica Married on 09/30/2017
    Best band ever! I cannot express how impressed we were with In10City! The band was so good that we had all the guests dancing before the salads were even served. So many of our guests have asked for the band’s name and have told us that they had the most fun night of their life dancing to In10City’s music. Working with In10City was also incredibly easy, the portal they use allows you to easily customize your song preferences and they also we’re great about checking in once we were close to the wedding. I would highly recommend this band and our wedding would not have been as fantastic as it was without them!
    Kari Married on 08/26/2017
    In10city was amazing! From start to finish they were very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. They put together 3 custom arrangements and did a phenomenal job playing them. We received countless compliments about the band and their set list. Multiple guests called them the best wedding band that they have ever heard! The dance floor was packed all night, and they were a huge contribution to making the wedding so fun and so perfect! CK is the man! – Peyton Harris
    Cindy Married on 05/20/2017
    I was introduced to In10City band 2 years ago at a friend's son wedding in Tyler. I knew then that when the time came, I wanted this band at my daughter's wedding. On May 20th, 2017. My daughter was married in Dallas, TX. As I expected, the band met and exceeded expectations. The band appeals to all audiences as they build the tempo of the music as the night progresses. Once the "actual party" began, the majority of our guests danced the entire night away. The energy they created was phenomenal and I am still receiving compliments. I highly recommend In10City!!