In10City Band Reviews

In10City Band 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Durbin · Married on 10/12/2019

Best band ever

People are still raving about our wedding -- in large part because In10City Band threw us the best party ever! The reception was so much fun, we danced the night away to all our favorite songs with our friends & family! We highly recommend them if you are looking for a high-energy, dance party, and all the old & new hits!

Sent on 04/25/2019

In10City Band's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review Alyssa! We had an absolute blast playing for you! You guys danced HARD all night!
  • F

Fara Schackman · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfection

If you are having trouble making a decision about which band to have at your wedding, look no further. In10city is the only way to go! Music was one of the most important parts of our wedding and In10city knocked it out of the park. We had a 10 piece band and they were more than willing to accommodate us when we wanted to replace one of the singers with an extra horn. The HORNS--- have as many as you possibly can, they were amazing! My husband and I had some specific requests that might have been a little out if the ordinary, and they made it all work. One of the most important things to us was that we wanted the our guests dancing the night away and our wish came true. We were not planning to get off of the dance floor all night and were so happy that the dance floor was packed the entire time. The energy of the entire band was amazing the entire time they played and our guests are still talking about the BEST wedding band ever! Crystal was so easy to work with and we can't thank her and the entire band enough for giving us the perfect night.

Sent on 07/29/2019

In10City Band's reply:

Hi Fara! Wow! Thank you so much for your super kind review! I really enjoyed chatting with you and Bryan and we're so happy you enjoyed the band so much! Crystal is amazing and we're so lucky to have her. Thanks again! Sam.
  • Jenna

Jenna Svoboda · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Band!

In10City Band is the best band in DFW! So many of the guests at our wedding were blown away by them. I had the best time and loved having them at our reception:) Thank you!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    In10City Band 8

In10City Band's reply:

Hi Jenna! Thanks so much for the kind words!! You rock!!! We're thrilled you enjoyed our band and had a blast playing for you.

Michelle · Married on 08/04/2018

We hired In10City for a birthday party at House of Blues in Houston, TX and boy they did not disappoint! My 2 requirements in searching for a band were high energy and interactive. From the first conversation with them, I knew they were the right one for our event. I really like that they have a client portal that allows you to enter information and preferences including 3 songs you can specifically request they play. We love ending a night on “Bohemian Rhapsody” and they learned it just for us! Communicating with them leading up the event was so easy as they were responsive every time I had a question or concern. We arrived early to the venue to do some set up and just hearing them do sound check got us so excited for the night!

Once the party started it just took off. They truly were the centerpiece of our event and delivered on everything we spoke about. The singers came off the stage into the audience to involve the guests and they allowed the birthday girl plus several guests sing onstage and unleash their inner rockstar! The mashups they sang were amazing and everyone really got into it. Overall they were everything we had hoped for! People are still telling me the party was the best they’ve ever been to mostly thanks to the awesome band! Thank you In10City for making our party a night to remember!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    In10City Band 9
    In10City Band 10

In10City Band's reply:

Hi Michelle! It's Sam here! Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you to book the band and you guys brought the PARTY on the night! We had a ball sharing the stage with you and performing Bohemian Rhapsody was a real treat!! Thanks again Michelle!!
  • RALEY

RALEY BLACKBURN · Married on 06/16/2018

Wow! Just wow!

I cannot say enough good things about this band! If you are looking for a band look no further. They kept the party atmosphere alive and kept everyone on the dance floor- if they noticed people were leaving the dance floor they would immediately change the song and bring everyone back out. I will never regret having them play at our wedding and would hire them 100 times over.

Sent on 03/06/2019
    In10City Band 19
    In10City Band 20
    In10City Band 21

In10City Band's reply:

Hi Raley!! Thank you so much for your amazing review! I played Drums for you that night and I remember your wedding well! So much fun and your guests were awesome to party with! Thanks again for the kind words Raley!

Jill · Married on 03/17/2018

Oh goodness....words cannot express how wonderful this band is!! They were professional, on time, friendly, respectful and the best band I've heard in a long time. It was amazing. They took our Wedding Reception to a whole new level. On the back end, working with Loren made me feel so confident in everything. Loren was amazing!! The details, the timing......all worked perfectly due to his attention. I never worried one time about anything regarding the band. I would recommend them to anyone getting married! AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Lynn · Married on 03/17/2018

In10city deserves 10 STARS! Their performance at our reception was incredible- we didn't even have any video from friends at the party, because they were all up and dancing the ENTIRE night. In10city's energy, talent, and overall vibe really creates an environment that engages all the guests in the moment and they never want it to end. The whole dance floor started yelling "one more song" at the end of the evening, and friends called me for days after saying how much they loved them. I even have one friend planning to use them for her husbands next big birthday party later in the year! Can't wait to party with them again! On top of their performance Kim was so great to work with and was really patient with us while trying to pick first dance, intro, and other songs before our wedding. She was easy to reach and eased my mind when there were things I was nervous about (that wasn't even in regards to the band.) She's just an overall great person and ever single one of the band members are fantastic.

Sent on 04/02/2018

karen · Married on 03/17/2018

We used In10City band for our daughters wedding.
    We had 2 musicians who were guests at the wedding. They were blown away by the talent of the musicians.

For us the whole wedding was wonderful, energetic, fun and just perfect because of In10City.

They are passionate about what they do, and this showed throughout the wedding. The dance floor was always full. They seemed like they were having the best time, which totally drew everyone to the dance floor.Our guests are still talking about them and are planning on booking them.

In10city learned the Hora and performed it like they had done it for years, with energy and passion.

It is so hard to single anyone out as they are all excellent at what they do.
    Sam, who originally signed us up, was also extremely helpful and made it so easy for us.
    Kim was our coordinator and mc. She was a pleasure to work with and kept the flow perfect.
    Cristian and Damon had the most engaging personalities. It makes you happy just to look at them.
    It was really fun to find out that Jorge was on the voice this season. Loved despacito. We are rooting for him.
    Our lineup was:
    Eric Nikolaides on Guitar
    Kim Burns on vocals
    Brian "CK" Carter-kacho on vocals
    Jorge Eduardo on vocals

Everyone of them were great. I wouldn't change a thing. The chemistry between them is electric. In fact I'd sign them up now for my other daughters wedding........(she's not even engaged yet.)

In10City is a band that gives it their all. They are the BEST around. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them.
    Karen

Sent on 04/05/2018

Michael · Married on 03/17/2018

Best wedding band that I’ve ever heard, and I’m so glad that we were able to book them for our wedding! One of the biggest feedbacks that we got from our guests was how much they loved our band. Thanks In10City for the help making it the best night ever. I can’t recommend In10City enough.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/30/2017

The whole experience start to finish from initial email through the last song was A+++ perfect, professional, unbelievably talented, fun, even more than we hoped for!!! Multiple male and female vocalists that joined on the dance floor were so much fun and amazing energy. Never slowed down ever! The saxophone and horns were over the top and well as the guitarist solo!
    They worked with my daughter, the Bride, to personally tailor the playlists and the first dance and father/daughter to perfectly match the timing of their foxtrot they had gone to lessons for. Also did a special acoustic version of Isn't She Lovely for the father/daughter that slowed it down for dad. My only regret is that the night went by so quickly I didn't get to personally thank each and every one of them for making my daughter's dream come true! Everyone from all areas of the country said they were the best band they had ever heard and I wholeheartedly agree! You will be over the top happy with this band!

Sent on 01/11/2018
  • User7099350 · 1+ year ago

WORTH EVERY PENNY! In10city was definitely the highlight of my wedding. We had a conference call where we worked out all of the specific details. I also filled out their in depth survey that helped them to refine my wants and needs for the wedding.

They learned songs that I specifically wanted to hear and even adapted a song to a slower, acoustic version for a special father-daughter dance.

Even though I had watched videos of In10city before, there were still tons of surprises at the wedding! The horns section of the band was SO IMPRESSIVE and they interacted with the audience, playing from different areas of the dance floor. Additionally, the performers used not only the entire stage space, but the entire dance floor also and were very interactive.

These performers work HARD. They were dancing and singing their hearts out the entire performance. For my wedding they played a 45 minute set, 15 min break, 45 minute set, 15 min break, then a 90 minute set. The energy level stayed to the MAX throughout the entire reception.

I am so glad that I used In10City. They made my wedding so special! I would definitely hire them again for any important event. AMAZING.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Hannah · Married on 12/02/2017

5 stars and beyond!! We cannot say enough great things about In10City! When my husband and I got engaged, we began planning our special day around the availability of In10City because we knew we had to have them at our wedding! In10City brings the FUN!!!

In10City has played at six of our close friends weddings, so needless to say, when they played at ours it was like we were hanging out all night with best friends! In10City is incredibly talented and were amazing to work with leading up to our day. I loved that they offered a portal for us to stay organized and all stay on the same page for the vibes of the evening!

We had the eight piece band and also had them do our lighting which turned out beautifully. We are so happy we went with the 8 piece so that we had those awesome sounds of the brass instruments! We had the time of our lives at our reception because In10City was sooo much fun! Every band member had us smiling big throughout the evening and kept the dance floor PACKED the whole night!! They let us come on stage as much as we wanted and made sure the night was extra special and memorable. Kim and the other singers do a great job of leading the night and making sure the flow is nice and smooth - that was super important to us! I truly could go on and on about this band - they are a MUST for your upcoming wedding. I would book them again and again 10000000x over!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Anne · Married on 11/18/2017

THIS BAND IS THE BEST!!!!
    I looked online at a lot of bands in the Houston and surrounding areas and had a tough time finding a group that sounded just right. Then I happened to find the best option of ALL TIME, In10City! The entire process was so easy working with them, they helped us with song selection and even added a few new songs to their set for us. From the beginning with the bridal party introductions to the dinner music to the dancing, everything was perfect! We received so many compliments from our guests that night and days and weeks after the wedding. I know that a band can "make or break" the energy of a wedding and this band did even better than I could have imagined! The songs were great and energy were perfect and we had SO MUCH FUN! I would hire them again for any event. Thank you to the entire team and band who came to Houston to make our wedding reception perfect!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Monica · Married on 09/30/2017

Best band ever! I cannot express how impressed we were with In10City! The band was so good that we had all the guests dancing before the salads were even served. So many of our guests have asked for the band’s name and have told us that they had the most fun night of their life dancing to In10City’s music. Working with In10City was also incredibly easy, the portal they use allows you to easily customize your song preferences and they also we’re great about checking in once we were close to the wedding. I would highly recommend this band and our wedding would not have been as fantastic as it was without them!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kari · Married on 08/26/2017

In10city was amazing! From start to finish they were very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. They put together 3 custom arrangements and did a phenomenal job playing them. We received countless compliments about the band and their set list. Multiple guests called them the best wedding band that they have ever heard! The dance floor was packed all night, and they were a huge contribution to making the wedding so fun and so perfect! CK is the man! – Peyton Harris

Sent on 09/27/2017

Cindy · Married on 05/20/2017

I was introduced to In10City band 2 years ago at a friend's son wedding in Tyler. I knew then that when the time came, I wanted this band at my daughter's wedding. On May 20th, 2017. My daughter was married in Dallas, TX. As I expected, the band met and exceeded expectations. The band appeals to all audiences as they build the tempo of the music as the night progresses. Once the "actual party" began, the majority of our guests danced the entire night away. The energy they created was phenomenal and I am still receiving compliments. I highly recommend In10City!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Rebecca · Married on 04/22/2017

AWE-SOME! In10City was the best choice we made for our wedding! They were incredible - they had everyone on the dance floor - even an 80 year old relative who just had knee surgery ha! Every guest told us that ours was the best wedding ever, and we know that is thanks to the band. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

sadas · Married on 04/20/2017

Excellent service!! keep up the wonderful work and creativity!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/01/2017

We absolutely loved in10city at our wedding! They were extremely easy to work with and helpful throughout the planning process. CJ helped us book our night and answered our many questions with ease. I had an in depth convo with Kim about what the night would look like and she made sure every worry was heard - and I never thought about it again! Our three special songs they learned were performed without error and sounded just like the real artist / better! We still get rave reviews months later about our band! I love the mixing of songs they did and are known for. It was so fun getting on stage with my bridesmaids, and again at the end of the wedding seeing everyone we love at one time. Would 100% use them again for any event.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/25/2017

I cannot say enough great things about In10City! They kept EVERYONE (even grandparents) up and dancing from beginning to end. Even during dinner, I looked around and people were dancing in their seats to their music. They can play anything and everything. They even learned three songs for our first dances and a fun one for the middle of the night. They are so professional, organized and quick to respond to any questions. They also do mashups of songs and the crowd was loving it. Everyone had so so so much fun at our wedding it was a huge part for In10City and a night to remember! We would hire them again in a heartbeat! Best wedding decision EVER!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Caroline · Married on 03/04/2017

Book In10City today!! It will be the BEST decision you make for your wedding or event! Our guests were up on the dance floor within the first few songs of the dinner set, and they never left! The energy, the song choices, the incredible singers and musicians - In10City has it ALL. I can't tell you how many people told us, "This is BEST wedding band I've ever heard!!" We couldn't agree more. One of my bridesmaids even sent them an email that night to book the band for her wedding. Don't wait, book In10City now - you will not regret it!!

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • HappilyEverCedeno

Katherine · Married on 02/25/2017

I fell in love with this band after seeing them perform at a friend's wedding. Everyone that I spoke with was so kind and attentive! They listened to all of my ideas and worked with me well. AND THEY KILLED IT at our wedding!!! Literally everyone came up to me saying this was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding! They kept people on the dance floor all night! They got the crowed on their feet and kept them there until the end! I am SO HAPPY that we booked this band! YOU CANNOT GO WRONG with this group of FANTASTIC artists!!!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

ELIA · Married on 01/28/2017

These guys were AWESOME!!!!! What an incredible party! This wasn't just a band... these guys were entertainers! Music was awesome and the show incredible! Our guests loved them and are still talking about them! THANK YOU THANK YOU In10City!!!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Meredith · Married on 08/06/2016

I searched for months for the perfect band for our wedding. So let me save you some time and tell you to hire In10City Band TODAY! You cannot beat the quality of music, price, or customer service with anyone else. They are the BEST and make your wedding special for you. They aren't like other bands that play their same set list and that's that. They want to make your night extra special. I am obsessed with Shannon Twain and happen to make a comment to them. They surprised me with "Any Man of Mine" at my wedding. Words cannot express how special and memorable that made our wedding. Our guests literally NEVER left the dance floor and when the night was over they were begging for another song. I wish we could relive our wedding night for many reasons and In10city is one of those! 10 Stars!! 5 doesn't even come close to how amazing they are.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kim · Married on 07/30/2016

They are awesome. They played our sons wedding reception and everyone was on the dance floor, young and old!

Sent on 08/03/2016