About I Love To Do Weddings.com

For A Ceremony As Special As The Two Of You

"I Love To Do Weddings"  For a ceremony as special as the two of you!  Long after your wedding celebration is over; it is the essence of the ceremony that lasts. The words chosen and how they were spoken will embrace your hearts and nourish your love forever.

A native Long Islander, Janine is a highly respected Wedding Official who has officiated Ceremonies in the tri-state area for fifteen years. Her ceremonies are spiritual in nature (rather than religious) and speak to all present in a common language showing both respect and consideration to people of all beliefs.

For more information please call 516-909-0103 (Cell) or visit http://ilovetodoweddings.com/

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Long Island, New York City

Follow I Love To Do Weddings.com on

160 Reviews for I Love To Do Weddings.com

Non-religious (1)
Rehearsal (1)

Dr. Janine was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with. We absolutely loved our ceremony, and how personalized it was. 5 stars, I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for someone prompt, diligent, well-spoken, helpful, and wonderful.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Burns is an incredible officiant. Her Wedding Tips" about how to have a stress-free wedding and the tips about effective communication really helped me. During the ceremony, her voice sounded beautiful. I highly recommend her. Thank you, Dr. Burns.

Profile Picture John, 11/10/17, 1 Review

0:46 minutes
Chateau at Coindre Hall Nicole & Luis
1:28 minutes

4 ENDORSEMENTS
It is always a pleasure to be a part of Janine's ceremonies. She always seems to have the personal connections with the couples and that is missed in many other officiants. You will be truly blessed to have included Janine for you special day. Jason DJ-J AGES Events

I love to work with I Love To Do weddings....Janine does such a great job and makes the couples feel so comfortable. Her ceremonies are touching and loving filled with emotion. It's not just a job with Janine, and you feel that. You really can't go wrong working with Janine. We have done weddings with her since the early 1990's and each one has been truly personalized.

For an absolutely unforgettable wedding ceremony for all faiths, I love to do Weddings.com can't be beat.

Events

P.O. Box 472 , Woodbury, NY 11797   See On Map
631-427-2897 (phone)
I Love To Do Weddings.com is a wedding ceremony Officiant from Long Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Suffolk County, Nassau Country, and the five boroughs. I Love To Do Weddings.com is a professional wedding ceremony Officiant that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in spiritual (not religious) ceremonies & Interfaith ceremonies.