I Love To Do Weddings Reviews

164 | Woodbury, NY

164 Reviews for I Love To Do Weddings

Karen · Married on 12/14/2018

Excellent Officiant

Dr. Burns is so professional and kind. Her Wedding Tips, which she sent every few weeks were very helpful. The day of the wedding is came early to calm my nerves. The ceremony was awesome. I LOVE Dr. Burns!

Kerry Smith · Married on 12/01/2018

My Officiant

Dr. Burns was awesome! She was so helpful to me in writing a personal ceremony. I highly recommend her.

samantha · Married on 08/10/2018

Wedding date 8-10-18

Dr. Burns is amazing. She spent so much time with us as a couple and it made us feel so calm and ready for our big day. It's so easy to have the focus shift to the party and away from the actual *point* of it all (marrying your best friend!). She had a wonderful list of ceremonies to choose from so you can tailor your ceremony to who you are as a couple and not just have someone spew some generic sayings about love. We chose to have a wine box ceremony, where we seal a box with love letters and a bottle of wine to open and read on our anniversary. Dr. Burns even mailed us wedding tips to help us de-stress and enjoy the process, which were truly helpful and incredibly thoughtful. Overall, she is so knowledgeable and willing to accommodate any and all needs.

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

Dr. Janine was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with. We absolutely loved our ceremony, and how personalized it was. 5 stars, I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for someone prompt, diligent, well-spoken, helpful, and wonderful.

John · Married on 11/10/2017

Dr. Burns is an incredible officiant. Her Wedding Tips" about how to have a stress-free wedding and the tips about effective communication really helped me. During the ceremony, her voice sounded beautiful. I highly recommend her. Thank you, Dr. Burns.

Heather · Married on 10/21/2017

We has a small casual wedding and Dr. Burns being there was wonderful. She added humor and ease, making my husband and I laugh throughout the short ceremony. It was beyond perfect. I would highly recommend Dr Burns to anyone and everyone looking for the best officiant on their special day

• Claudia

Claudia · Married on 09/03/2017

Janine was great to work with! She amended the ceremony exactly to our liking and was very responsive throughout the entire process. We had a few mic problems and wet sand during the sand ceremony, but Janine made it through the ceremony perfectly and mastered working around those issues! Thank you so much - everyone loved it!!! ??

• Y

Yijing · Married on 08/27/2017

Thank you so much for your amazing work on my wedding day! I am so impressed by your professionalism and kindness. Without your help, everything won't be so perfect and so smooth! I will recommend you to every friend of mine. Wish you all the best in future life and career.

Valerie · Married on 06/01/2017

Janine was very accommodating and her ceremony words were beautiful. I wanted a very small wedding in my backyard and she made it come true. It was perfect!
    She is very open minded. I recommend for all couples straight or same-sex.

Kimberly · Married on 05/27/2017

Dr. Burns was a great choice as officiant for our wedding. We had a beautiful ceremony. I would recommend her highly for her skill and professionalism.

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2017

Dr. Janine Burns went above and beyond for us to help make our wedding perfect. She stayed in constant contact with us throughout the whole process answering all of our questions in a timely manner.

Danielle · Married on 12/03/2016

Dr. Burns was a fantastic officiant! From my first meeting with her until the wedding she was helpful, informative, and encourging. She sent helpful wedding tips throughout the entire process which were fantastic! She has a great personality and was fabulous to work with!

Erin · Married on 11/12/2016

Used for our wedding this past November! Dr Burns was great! Would highly recommend! Felt very comfortable and at ease while planning and our ceremony was beautiful!

Clarice · Married on 10/23/2016

Janine Burns was very professional and did an amazing job for our wedding! It was a memorable day!!!

Casey · Married on 10/15/2016

If I could, I would give even more stars! Dr. Janine Burns was absolutely amazing. She was such a pleasure to work with and made our wedding that much more amazing! We would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for that special person to make their wedding day that much more spectacular.

Nicolas · Married on 09/10/2016

Dr. Burns was very attentive and helpful. She took the time to help us customize our ceremony which resulted in the flow and outcome we wanted. She was also very responsive throughout the process. We highly recommend utilizing her services. Thanks Dr. Burns!

Theresa · Married on 08/20/2016

Dr. Janine Burns was amazing at our Daughters wedding. From the time my daughter had her fist meeting with Dr. Burns until the day of the wedding she was there for them every step of the way, she understood. there needs and that they wanted a short and simple ceremony. I would highly recommend Dr. Burns she is very professional and really enjoys what she does..

Christopher · Married on 08/06/2016

Can't say enough food things about Dr.burns. she was helpful, courteous and caring at every moment before, during, and after the most important day of my life.

ava · Married on 06/18/2016

We had our wedding on site at Chateau la Mer on June 18th,2016, and let me just tell you, Dr. Janine Burns is the best!!!! She does a BEAUTIFUL ceremony and all of my guests made sure to let me know how beautiful it truly was. Everything was said perfectly and she kept the good energy flowing! She also sent us great wedding tips leading up to our big day to help take the edge off as wedding planning could be very stressful. She was such a pleasure to work with, and I would reccomend her to anyone! Thanks again Rev. Janine for making our ceremony and day truly special!

Dr Janine Burns was amazing! She really made us feel comfortable the day of our wedding as well as the months prior to our special day. She helped provide a stress-free ceremony and had a lot of ideas on how to make the ceremony more memorable. We appreciated her tips and techniques on wedding stress, post wedding blues, breathing and positive thinking; it really kept us focused for our day! We absolutely loved her ideas about the "wine box " and love letters to each other. We can't wait to open them on our anniversary and to continue the tradition!

CaseyRobby · Married on 05/29/2016

Thank you so much Dr. Burns for an amazing ceremony. My wife and I got such amazing compliments on the ceremony, which really are meant for Dr. Burns. Her tips were so helpful, she was so sweet and understanding. She even wrote us a letter of advice for our Wine Box Ceremony. Thank you again!

Love Casey & Robby

Lisa · Married on 04/23/2016

Dr. Burns made our ceremony personal and perfect! She was always available to answer any questions. We had several compliments and friends even used parts from our ceremony in their own weddings because they loved it so much!

I went to a wedding years ago that Janine officiated and that ceremony stayed with me all this time so it was a no-brainer to meet with her when we got engaged. I already knew I wanted her to officiate but wanted the input of my now husband. Before we even got to the car, he said he was on board with hiring her. We hired her about a year ahead of our wedding and she was in contact with us every few weeks, providing helpful tips on how to deal with various aspects of the planning process and remembering why we were getting married. We are THRILLED to have had Janine officiate and be a part of our day. She was professional but also like a long term friend of ours. She seemed to enjoy the ceremony and cocktail hour every bit as much as we did!

Jaclyn · Married on 01/16/2016

Dr. Janine performed our wedding ceremony two weeks ago and I must say that I could not be happier. We originally went with her because she lived close to us but once we met with her, we knew she would be the perfect person to officiate our wedding. She is friendly and personable. Throughout the year she touched base with us to see how everything was going and sent us helpful TIPS.

Our ceremony was perfect thanks to Dr. Janine.

I highly recommend her!