Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number

About "I Do With You" Wedding Officiant

Rev. Ogannes is a loved and respected Non-Denominationl Ordained Minister serving Southern California from Los Angeles to Burbank community. We come to You and perform a beautiful, warm and memorable ceremony anywhere you would like. Non-Denominational, Inter-Faith, Traditional, Outdoor, Beach and many other ceremonies are our Specialty. Rev. Ogannes also speaks Armenian and can perform your ceremony in Armenian and English.

We are Excited to be a part of your Special Day! Call Rev. Ogannes today at 818-634-9289 or visit us at www.IDoWithYou.com to reserve your day and recieve $50.00 OFF.

"Don't put off your wedding day because of financial reasons, we will work with you to meet your budget"
Rev. Ogannes

Follow "I Do With You" Wedding Officiant on

Rev Ogannes
couple 4
Rev Ogannes
couple 4

2 Reviews for "I Do With You" Wedding Officiant

Tanya · Married on 05/18/2014

Rev Ogannes did an amazing job at our wedding. He had us do a sand ceremony and it was so beautiful. All the words he said were perfect and they really captured the moment. He was very responsive and flexible with us, with the wedding being planned in a one month time span and with my fiancé and I being two states apart. He kept the mood light with a few jokes here and there and that was fine with us, we are a silly couple and it was just such a stressful day, we needed a laugh. I highly recommend Rev Ogannes to anyone who is looking to get married.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Rita · Married on 01/09/2010

What a wonderful and caring person Rev. Ogannes is! He made our wedding ceremony a dream come true...every word was put together as if he was reading our minds. We have recommended him to all of our freinds and family that are going to be tieing the knot someday soon. THANK YOU Rev. Ogannes for making our day the BEST!

Rita & Brad

Sent on 02/07/2010

• The D Jay Company
    The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

We really enjoyed working with the warm and talented Reverend Ogannes. He preformed a ceremony that the bride and groom will always remember. He made their vows unique and special. All of his ceremonies are tailored to the style and faith of the happy couple. We look forward to working with him again soon. Jay at The D'Jay Company.

• Events TaylorMade
    Events TaylorMade Wedding Planners

Rev. Ogannes is the finest Officiant I have had the pleasure of working with in my 27 years in this industry. I simply cannot recommend him high enough!

• Los Angeles See on map