By Appointment Only, Houston, TX 77042 Map · Phone number

About I Do Weddings & Events

Congratulations!
This is an exciting time in your life! Now, the fun starts, planning that all important day of both of your lives. Just remember, careful thought and preparation is what Bridal and Event Planning is all about. We want to make it easier than ever! With our unique bridal partner and corporate sponsor relationships you’re in a win-win situation!
You no longer have to spend months or even years trying to plan that perfect day of your life! Our goal is to help you simply enjoy your day with memories that will last a lifetime.

What do we do?
We bring the shopping to you. The professional team of "I Do" Weddings and our team of Bridal Partners will provide expert advise, knowledge and skills to help make you a more informed Bride & Groom. We’ll give you all the information you need to help make those all-important decisions on your all-important day an easy process!

All you do is sit back and select from the best. "I Do" Weddings has formed a team of Bridal and Business Relationships with a knowledgeable team of experts. This team has been selected from the vast array of providers in the Houston area. Partners have been selected for their ability to provide high quality goods and services for all bridal budgets.

We coordinate their efforts with you, our Brides and Grooms, so you get unrivaled service. This team-based holistic approach is the key to bringing you what you need and expect! Please use the Contact Us link above. You can fill in the form to give us a general idea of what you need, or you can simply have us contact you and we’ll start right in making it easy.
Once we have a more detailed understanding of your needs and your budget expectations, we’ll show you what our Bridal Partners have to offer you and show how that will help you remain within your budget while making your dreams come true. That is our ultimate goal for you! All of us at "I Do" Weddings along with our Bridal and Business Partners wish you the Wedding or Event of a lifetime!

Also, check out our new partner company A Cut Above Floral Studio, LLC at www.acutabovefloralstudio.com we offer flowers, invitations and rentals. We truly are a full-service wedding and event planning company.

Great Weddings don’t just happen… They’re planned!

Follow I Do Weddings & Events on

600x600ceremonyblue9516
st 5029

16 Reviews for I Do Weddings & Events

Cynthia · Married on 11/16/2014

Pam was so wonderful to work with. She is more like family than just a planner. She cared about all the special wedding touches. She went above and beyond to make this day magical for my daughter. Thanks Pam.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Jeanne · Married on 01/21/2012

Pam goes above and beyond to help make your special day just that. She really listened to me and worked with me, with in means, on my budget for the flowers. She is [professional, knowledgeable and most of all, a joy to be around! If I had to choose someone to do my flowers all over again, I'd pick Pam with I Do Weddings & Events!

Sent on 02/05/2012

Annie · Married on 04/10/2011

Great planner, very compassionate and understanding. helped to make my big day special! :)

Sent on 10/21/2011

I Do Weddings & Events FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Avalon Music
    Avalon Music Wedding Musicians

I breathe a sigh of relief when I work with I Do. I know everything will go flawlessly and we will be treated with the utmost of kindness. Thanks!

• Haak Vineyards & Winery
    Haak Vineyards & Winery Winery Weddings

Pam is a true professional. Takes very good care of her clients throught the process of A to Z for their special events. Kathleen Events Manager Haak Vineyards and Winery

• Brickhouse Bridal
    Brickhouse Bridal Wedding Dresses

The weddings we've seen from I Do Weddings & Events have been spectacular! They do a wonderful job at bringing the brides' vision to life.

• By Appointment Only Houston, 77042 See on map